Daily reminder that fascism is the best ideology

Daily reminder that fascism is the best ideology.
Minarchists also welcome.

Not an anarchist, but thats not what anarchy is about.

I always love how jackass libertarians forget that externalities exist.
>"the free market is a beautiful, self correcting, and perfect being, mayne" soo fucking stupid

Do you even understand the difference between ideology and government system?

and economic system

antifa deserves a jail cell fyi

If you're not in pitiful-tier you usually have a pet system of government to accompany your ideology.
Which is why fascism is better. Libertarians are bro-tier but shortsighted.
>Do whatever you want as long as you don't harm the nation

Fascism is shortsighted retardation

It has failed every single time it has been used because it makes zero effort to sustain itself past its current ruler.

It's time to kill yourself, OP

Taiwan and Spain say hello.

Those are both constitutional governments, you fucking moron.

There might be fascist leaders or parties, but that's entirely different than a fascist government. Seriously, just shut the fuck up already.

When /pol comes to /b

>Who is Franco
>What is the Falange
>Who is Chiang Kai-shek
>What are the Chinese Nationalists
Also Pinochet is debatably fascist but let's count him just because of the helicopter memes.

>what are governments that fucking FAILED because they were retarded fascist morons

swallow a bullet you dumbass

>I am a historically illiterate moron

fascists lose, every single time. It is a government dictated by cult of personality, demanding complete subservience of its citizens to the uneducated whims of a handful of arrogant fools. The inevitable power vacuum created when these paranoid, greedy fascists eventually die always destroys whatever shitty government they were trying to create.

Deal with it you pathetic fucking loser

more like
>"the nation" does whatever the fuck it wants to anyone living in it "in the name of the greater good"
which translates into
>everyone's a literal slave of the ruling party

Except that's completely untrue and you have absolutely no idea what you're fucking talking about.

The Nationalist party allowed the transition to a multi-party government when Taiwan was sufficiently strong to withstand the ravages of democracy. Taiwan is a major economic powerhouse (as well as authoritarian Singapore, though I don't know about their fascist credentials).
Spain experienced an economic boom under Franco, and he also arranged for an orderly transfer of power after him.
Chile is less of a shithole than surrounding Latin American countries.
Germany experienced a similar economic resurgence to Spain, and then nearly managed to beat the entire world with no one at their side but the Italians and Japanese.

If you want to criticize something then actually learn what the fuck you're talking about.

The nation isn't the government, it's the people. You're thinking of the state, which has the same powers as it always does. Ask a libertarian and they'll tell you that the state is a tool of violence- they just have a problem with it instead of turning it to their advantage. Pic related.

lol using ww2 germans as an example of fascist success.

"If you want to criticize something then actually learn what the fuck you're talking about."

you have to be 18 to post here

I don't know what you call totally reversing a depression within a few years and then nearly beating the combined forces of Russia, America and the British Empire if not success.
Just ignore the part where Hitler decided to go for Stalingrad instead of burning Moscow, or when he showed mercy to the British.

> self reliant nation
> implying all the resources you need can be found within your borders
all the fascist countries out there get shit on because everyone knows that their morality is bullshit and they're just a bunch of expansionist warmongers

>all the fascist countries out there
Name three, either current or past.

North Korea, Saddam's Iraq, Nazi Germany

saddam was alright u ignorant fuck....

do u realize that the American 'democracy' executed that dude..?

fucking Kek.

Your god-tier is the rest of the world's shit-tier.

Enjoy your sophomore year of highschool while you can.

>North Korea
Sort of, but not really.
>Saddam's Iraq
lolno. Next you'll tell me that Putin is a fascist.
>Nazi Germany
No points for that.

Nice projection.

they lost in the end, doomed to failure. For fuck's sake you need to find better examples.

> it's alright to commit mass murder based on religion and invade your neighbors for land and resources
Saddam was just a typical fascist who got shit on. Democracy would have won those wars btw.

I gave you like five, though.

>muh majority

>le projection maymay

Hard to come to terms with the fact that your political ideals mean nothing, isn't it?

This coming from someone who doesn't have any?

> name 3
> except for the obvious ones
> Also what's fascism?
Why don't you name one fascist regime of today that isn't getting shit on? Oil nations don't count. What's that? You can't?

> majority loses wars to minority

But only one of the nations you named was actually fascist. The other two are just countries that neocons don't like or didn't like, respectively.
You should be the one asking what fascism is, because you clearly don't know. Tell me, user, is Assad a fascist?

> having right wing death squads
> not a fascist
yes, assad is a fascist, just like all the recently deposed Latin American dictators were. Still can't give me an answer?

But fascism is actually only a bit right of center, it's just authoritarian as fuck.
An absolute monarchy, the true right wing, would also have death squads. Would you call them fascist?