Show me pics of your self harm, recent or scars. Why did you do it?

Show me pics of your self harm, recent or scars. Why did you do it?

Cus I'm a whiny little emo bitch.

I like attention.

Mine are faggy but I did it to punish myself

Just fading scars now. Like my memories. Used to burn my forearm with cigarettes.

nice pic from google faggot

>Show me pics of your self harm, recent or scars.
I don't self harm I'm not a gay faggot who begs for attention.
>Why did you do it?
I *didn't* do it because it's fucking retarded

If it's for attention then why do people hide it?

Half of them are retarded and can't be depressed like a normal human fucking being while the other half are attention whores with autism who don''t understand that nobody cares.
Half of them hide it while the other half like the people posting these pics want attention.
Pretty pathetic ain't it? I mean why don't these emofags not kill themselves if they're so damn depressed and retarded all the time?

What in the fucking hell is that?

wtf is this!?

Cutters use cutting to cope with the sadness; they don't wanna die. And they post the pictures on here to get it off their chest. One can only keep it in for so long.

I like you.

Honestly i just did it because i like scars

Pathetic.

This

Chainsaw to knee pussy's.

What it looks like now

I actually cut because I like the thrill, its exciting and soothing all in one. The sharp sting fallowed by a gentle flow of warm blood. To me when I bleed its equivalent to massage or warm bath, or like the feeling at the end of a long day when you take your boot off.

Kill yourself

What in the actual fuck

I only have one scar from trying it out
heard you felt alive doing it
cut to deep and did get it stitched so it became a broad scar of messy skin

Do YOU feel alive doing it?
I wonder how that feels

Only thing that can make it better is to inflict the same on another

Brutal! They cut off their own fingers.

Edgy faggot i'll inflict my wiener on someone else

Fuck off Gabriel.

Have some shitty down the streets from this past Christmas. Don't feel like pulling up thread on phone though.

only a few fading scars for now

I used to cut my arms up, it helped me deal with my anxiety which can get pretty bad. It wasn't for attention so I don't know why I did it on my arms most of the time. I always hid/hide it and most people didn't know

I think the "it makes me feel alive" thing is people over exaggerating or purposefully being flowery with their wording. Pain does make you feel alive but you can get similar results from hard exercise.

There was points where I didn't care if I accidentally nicked an artery but I was never doing it to kill myself or cry for attention.

It's a very specific form of physical pain and easily manageable. It hurts as much as you want it to, you can focus on the pain and ignore everything else.

It's not just masochism or anything for me, I've had plenty of other forms of physical pain and those I hate. Internal pain like severe gas or intestinal distress is awful, prolonged dull pain like migraines or headaches are less awful but bad.

Self inflicted you can easily go right up to your threshold

Kek ok whatever

>loser that cries because has never touched a woman tells faggot someone else

>Dis nigga

>don't want to die
talk for yourself mate

Old
Been cut free since Dec 29th last year

i hate my life why does it hert?

fuuuuuuu

way to go dumbass

>Pain does make you feel alive but you can get similar results from hard exercise
sure, if you're pushing through the pain barrier every time.

If you're feeling like you need that release and control over yourself, you don't always have the time to work out for an hour to get to that point. You need something quick.

>not a cutter, just fuck a lot of cutters

I always thought the cuts looked cool like a cheap tattoo or something but when fuckers talk about it "Helping relieve stress" they look like giant faggots

I was just using that as an example as people who tend to use that wording act like they never feel anything ever.

My last one was '09 or '10

I still have anxiety issues but I manage in other ways

I pray you never have to deal with an actual anxiety attack friend.

no self harm here, cause i am not some emo crybaby begging for attention

You are begging for attention though

When you can masterbate to relieve stress why the fuck would you cut your arm? Its fuckin gay

Did this post make more sense before you typed it out?

Because it makes me cum.

lol just because i spelled mastrubrate wrong doesn't make my point wrong faggot

I'm honestly not sure what you're trying to say. You sound rather underage or maybe English just isn't your first language

>U no me nigger
Thanks for the support though

I just spank my butt weekly since I became 13, which makes me feel better about myself. The upside is that it's the best place to inflict pain. Only once in decades I spanked myself till I bled.

>foreigners are children

>or

Also, generally people learning a language tend to have a childlike grasp on it. You don't jump to a fluent understanding of a language just because you're over the age of 18

What I meant is jerking off is proven to relieve stress. Being a fag and cutting yourself to make yourself feel better is gay

Stress and anxiety aren't the same thing

Also idk who the fuck
this guy is
But i posted this

>generally people learning a language tend to have a childlike grasp on it
the fuck are you talking about nigger? Language learning structures are completely different for children vs those learning a second language. One is coming from a point of zero knowledge about what language is, the other is attempting to translate their existing knowledge over to a different framewor. you know how foreigners learn 'where is the bathroom' rather than 'I go poop'? why learning polite phrases is pretty much the first thing you do? because it's a completely different fucking situation.

You're clearly an ignorant person. People who cut themselves always have mental disorders, they usually do it in order to suppress the emotional/interior pain. Or in some cases to feel attached to reality.

People say "i have anxiety and i cut to help relieve stress"
>Stress brought on by anxiety

What people?

That wasn't my experience, you'd do well not not generalize large groups of people based on anecdotes

I know a bunch of people who cut themselves and most of them are just attention whores
>Not everyone who cut has a mental illness

I snort and drink all my self harm and feel the pain the next day or two

It was my experience and probably the same most of the people who confronted someone about it

Isnt attention whorism a form of mental illness?

i do it because it feels great

GTFO Republicucc

Attention whores