Ok b/ you and these 4 English whores are the only ones left on the planet and you can only breed one to save the human...

ok b/ you and these 4 English whores are the only ones left on the planet and you can only breed one to save the human species. Who is it going 2b?
Chose carefully my fellow faggots. The correct answer is not as easy as it looks!

definitely 2

Gotta be 2. 1 and 3 have potential, because they have good breeding hips and a bit of meat on them, which will probably be good for the kid. But if I have to fuck this girl a few times to get her pregnant, I'm going with 2.

The rest can make do with some frozen sperm and a turkey baster. What, you think I'm just gonna raise generations of inbreds?

good lord quadSatan OP
2 actually looks kinda hot but I'm going to pick 4
because she looks semi decent and I like tall redheads

gotta be #3 with those breeding hips. Kid after kid after kid, and chubs always give great blows and love it up the ass.

How can there be a right answer you don't know the future

It would depend entirely on their personalities honestly. They all look like fine breeding stock, but I'd go with the one that had the most motherly tendencies to make sure the children were raised and cared for properly.

You are going to re-populate the world with a Ginger? Dear God man, are you insane?!

Extinction it is.

You are either a faggot or a girl.....either way, GTFO!

Why are English chicks for the most part, fugly?

This. Nice big ass and high chance of giving anal. Big fat ass anal is the bomb.

#3 actually looks like she wouldn't like any kind of sex, which is perfect. an eternity of painal with a chubby chav, what more could you want?

3. Fertile, birthing hips, already rounded and won't ballooon up after a few pregnancies.

and she will drop those kidlettes for years

#2 has a gunt starting in her early 20's. That will be horrible after she drops a couple of rugrats!

alternatively, whichever one has the trashiest most chav accent so you can hatefuck it out of her

Exunctly. Painal with a fatttt ass.

I will make the world I desire, yes a planet of redheaded giantesses with fat asses...

but she has small hips and ass you fucking retarded inbred moron! and she likes star wars...GTFO

Redheaded giantess all day long.

Wish I'd been born in britain with these responses. I could have cleaned up on broads like this.

I'm gonna go with 1, even if its a world of chinless wonders, and 4 backup. Then 3, then 2.

2 is already knocked up, #4 couldn't drop a kid and would need ceasarean, so it's either 1 and 3. # is so fat she would probably end with preclampsia so # 1 it is

British people are weird looking.

And she drinks sprite, the worst drink ever.

Nice quads OP

More pics to help me make my mind up, Mister Satan quads.

I'll smash 3 every day doggie style so i don't have to look at her mug....and she likes the Stones which is a bit of alright!

Girls 1 and 4 and the old lady behind them have the same noses and facial structure. Inbreeding is a real problem in the UK. #3 looks lazy and bitchy. look at the flab of her inner thigh. Im going with #2 and hoping the kids have my jawline.