Daily reminder that there is STILL no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy and that democrats are just being sore...

daily reminder that there is STILL no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy and that democrats are just being sore losers

youtube.com/watch?v=1aQ-NxEMrHU

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2c1_1479701478
youtube.com/watch?v=NxlrGDuk50o
youtube.com/watch?v=g7LCCSW6QVg
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
theintercept.com/2017/01/20/on-his-first-day-in-office-trump-raises-taxes-on-middle-class-homebuyers/
theintercept.com/2017/01/20/on-his-first-day-in-office-trump-raises-taxes-on-middle-class-homebuyers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sore losers

couldn't agree more.

liveleak.com/view?i=2c1_1479701478

but russian hacking homophobic not my president orange hitler sexist rapist racist islamophobe literally shaking right now wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=NxlrGDuk50o

for the fags afraid to click a link.

checked and keked

there is evidence, just nothing proven.
You could probably assume every country has tried to interfere with our elections but I highly doubt it has actually affected the outcome.

Except literally CIA and FBI evidence lol

>there is evidence, just nothing proven.

they have none because there is none. The best they have it that RT ran a bunch of anti Hillary things. It really is that pathetic of a conspiracy theory.

But dems desperately cling to it because it fits their narrative, despite being wrong. Same thing with the whole "Trump mocked a crippled reporters handicap!" story

Same evidence they showed us to enter Iraq.

>It's not rigged, you're just losing
Hilarious liberal is hilarious. How about -
"Its not rigged your just loosing."
Doesn't know grammar or how to spell. Just another thing they fail at.

>evidence
>nothing proven
Fucking pick one and go back to your women's march

youtube.com/watch?v=g7LCCSW6QVg

>Except literally CIA and FBI evidence lol

there isnt. You are parroting things you hear Stephen Colbert say you child.

Here is the CIA report on the issue. IM NOT SAYING THEY DID OR DIDNT JUST HERE IS THE FUCKING REPORT.
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

>trusting your liberal goverment

sore losers because having a vagina wasnt a good enough reason to become president of america

Here's what the CIA said: They have an anonymous source that 'confirms' Russia was the one who hacked the DNC and gave the emails to Wikileaks

Here's what they said in 2003: An anonymous source has 'confirmed' WMD's in Iraq

You tell me whether or not skepticism is justified

Lol there is and Im not even live in the us...that's how clever the trump supporters are

have a bump mate

I've been through that whole thing, they offer absolutely NO definitive proof that Russia gave the emails to Wikileaks. Assange said himself that they came from disgusted DNC insiders, not Russia

Just look over all the info released by the CIA/FBI. NOTHING in any of the reports has definitive proof of Russia giving emails to Wikileaks. They even have a disclaimer at the top that says it's not 100% confirmed.

Evidence and proof are two different things bear in mind.

Liberal Dem here.

I haven't put much stock in the "Ties to Russian" bullshit. Instead, people should just be focusing on the kind of person Trump has always been - a con artist and a liar.

I sincerely hope Trump and the Reps get everything they want. Only then will the American people see which side they're on.

Protip: Trump raised taxes on homeowners on DAY ONE. Look it up. Ben Carson's HUD killed a homeowner tax break the day Trump took office. Fucking the middle class from the very first minute.

The issue is that democrats aren't focusing on the terrible policies of Trump for which there is proof, they're focusing on the baseless conspiracy theory that Trump is taking orders from Putin and is a secret Russian agent

But they can be used interchangeably. Proof is all the evidence combined and evidence is facts that help establish truth.

In this case, all the evidence combined does not at all equate to definitive proof

Yea they also confirmed saddam sold nuke tech to North Korea.. They where fucking right about that.

And if you read the whole Iraq report you find that the evidence was "at the time" and they had evidence later of wmd being driven off into the desert.

Where the fuck do you think that went... To the nearest batthist regime.. Who could that be.. Oh yes assad in Syria.. Who has been using wmd against his own people.

The cia produce more than one document in Iraq and about Iraq maybe you should keep reading rather than stopping once you think you've confirmed your right rather than reading to the conclusion.

But I bet you never read it at all I bet you just parrot whatever some cunt wrote on Facebook or pol.

Idiot

I couldn't agree more.

> Protip: Trump raised taxes on homeowners on DAY ONE. Look it up. Ben Carson's HUD killed a homeowner tax break the day Trump took office. Fucking the middle class from the very first minute.

Got some sauce there sparky? Because it literally takes CONGRESS to change the tax code...

Let me in you mongoloid fucks.

yeah, and it says nothing about Russian hackers. It was all Bernie bros who were butthurt that the party screwed him over.

Daily reminder that your elected president is hated by the majority of Americans

Daily reminder that your elected president is the cause of the largest protest in United States history

Daily reminder that it only took three days before your gungho elected president became demoralized

Daily reminder that I've seen better cabinets at Ikea

Literally 20 seconds of googling

theintercept.com/2017/01/20/on-his-first-day-in-office-trump-raises-taxes-on-middle-class-homebuyers/

user would never snitch

Are you really gonna use a random fucking Youtube video to combat people who believe a random fucking tweet? Christ, it's a real fucking shame you tards have such a problem with abortion.

>should just be focusing on the kind of person Trump has always been - a con artist and a liar.
So exactly like Hillary? At least Trump success rate lying and conning has been over 97%

How is Hillary's success rate?

Saying something happened without proof makes you the idiot, not me.

i like this post 10/10

Trump voter here. Democrats are still retards because instead of actually focusing on stuff like this, they all just say "lol he has silly hair and is orange!"

they are fucking children and its not like Hillary was such a saint in comparison.

>Daily reminder that your elected president is the cause of the largest protest in United States history

As a protest to George W. Bush's decision to invade Iraq, between 10 to 15 million people marched in 600 cities across the world in 2003. At least 500,000 people protested in American cities, including New York City, Los Angeles, and Seattle.

It's known as the largest protest in world history.

Want to try that again sparky?

>Daily reminder that your elected president is hated by the majority of Americans
Unverifiable

>Daily reminder that your elected president is the cause of the largest protest in United States history
Objectively wrong, anti-war protests in the 70's and race protests under obama were larger

>Daily reminder that it only took three days before your gungho elected president became demoralized
worng, he already axed the TPP

>Daily reminder that I've seen better cabinets at Ikea
Probably the only type of cabinet you could comprehend in reality too

homebuyers =/= homeowners

No, it doesn't take congress to change the tax code, many taxes are decided on a state and local level, and in some cases, congress is not required to change the tax code on a federal level.

You wouldn't believe evidence if it was shoved up your nose anyway, so your argument is invalid.

You trot out the specter of Hillary like she's the one in office. She's not. It's time to focus on who is actually in there making decisions.

Why won't you hold him accountable?

Because HILLARY!!!

Knock it the fuck off. It's time to start looking at the situation we actually have instead of hand wringing over someone who will never be in office.

>Daily reminder that your elected president is hated by the majority of Americans

he isnt

it wasnt

>Daily reminder that it only took three days before your gungho elected president became demoralized

projecting

>Daily reminder that I've seen better cabinets at Ikea

shitty joke

daily reminder that all you can do is make these baseless appeals to emotion because real politics is too boring for your simple childish mind.

All I know is that this whole thing is blown way out of proportion and is just dividing us more when we should be making sure Trump preforms to the best of his ability. As we should with any president. People are just trying to make it hard for him so he fails. If he fails we all fail. As a libtard im rootin' for you Trump!

>state and local level,
then how is Trump to blame for state and local council decisions

Tell me who is the real loser whitey?

>Unverifiable

No, it's verified, you just refuse to accept facts

>Objectively wrong

Nope, believe it or not, crowd scientists have studied it and confirmed it's the largest protest in US history

There you go, let it all out you fuckass republicunts

>You trot out the specter of Hillary like she's the one in office. She's not. It's time to focus on who is actually in there making decisions.

Democrats did this with fucking Sarah Palin for the first 4 years of Obama. Time to eat shit faggot.

lmao still you
still you

Yes, because keeping the middle class from buying homes is a core Republican belief.

>oriental

triggered

Where do I go to college to become one of these "crowd scientists"?

I can't put any merit behind your words if you're dumb enough to download the same gif five fucking times

Laugh all you want, but it's real, it's been confirmed to be the largest protest in US history.

meaningless rhetoric
certainly your milieu

>hold him accountable
You're the one that isn't, not me. I'm simply pointing out you are making claims that are invalid as they would have been made by the other side if she had won.
The lesser of the evils won and so far has come as advertised.
Stop being part of the problem and become the solution dumbass.

>real
i don't think you know what that word means

>No, it's verified, you just refuse to accept facts
Then post the facts and not your opinion

>crowd scientists
HAHAHAHAHA

>democrats

>fucking children

>not seeing what would of happen if hillary won

im sure all of those rednecks who would of traveled to washington dc with there shotguns and pbr and the cliven bundys of the world would of been any better

if republicans gave a shit,they would of picked a better candidate.you fell for the lies of a con man and in 4 miserable years your going to be looking at a democrat landslide and everything your orange messiah did is going to be reversed by the democrats

its obvious republicans dont have a clue anymore when it comes to picking strong presidental candidates,they failed with mittens and they failed with trump

...aaand there user goes. He just ripped those goal posts out of the ground and shuffled right on out of the stadium.

>get called out on being retarded

>heh jokes on you! I was only pretending to be retarded!

Youre just a stupid pleb american who gets his news from stephan colbert as evident at your baseless appeals to emotion. Go back to jerking off to anime and come back when you turn like 20, okay little boy?

I can't put any merit behind your words when you run on presumptuous idiocy

Truth hurts, huh?

>if republicans gave a shit,they would of picked a better candidate

you mean pick someone besides the guy who beat hillary clinton?

yeah, go fuck yourself you salty bitch.

By numerical value, but not as a percentage of the population. The US is roughly 25% larger than it was during vietnam and the civil rights era.

Also, let's completely ignore the fact that organized protests and completely meaningless and achieve no objective, measurable end, other than raise "awareness", whatever that means. People who don't like trump were already aware that they do, as are people who do like him. Congratulations, you walked around blocking road and pedestrian traffic for 5 hours. That's about it.

>crowd scientists

>lose election

>cry and protest

>call others butthurt

lol. Daily reminder that democrats are SO STUPID that they thought pissgate was real

I'm thoroughly enjoying how mad this is making you cucks

Not the point. Spread falsehoods, expect to be calll out. I've watched house prices raise by almost 100% in my area in the last 8 years. Why might that be? Same wood, same land, same thing happened under Clinton. Reality check. Your property isnt' as valuable as you want it to be. Dem belief, inflate the value, borrow against it.

>crowd scientists

I agree, it's a hilarious title. But the facts are facts, saturday's march was the largest of all time in the US

>the intelligence community can't be trusted because my God Emporer said so...
>protesting the victory of a politician you disagree with is now oppressive hate speech even though I was burning effigies of Obama 4 years ago...
Trump supporters are complete morons with the minds of children.

t. loser democrat :)

Im done with you. make whatever last butthurt comment you want though, I wont read it.

>would of been
how fucking illiterate are you?

>theintercept.com/2017/01/20/on-his-first-day-in-office-trump-raises-taxes-on-middle-class-homebuyers

Literally 20sec. Of reading said article...

The outgoing Obama Administration announced the FHA insurance cut on January 9, from 0.85 percent of the mortgage price to 0.60 percent. They did so in direct response to increases in mortgage rates that significantly raised the price of purchasing a home. The FHA previously cut premiums by 0.5 percent in January 2015.

you're a soros loser
THE RUSSIANS ARE FAMOUS FOR HACKING SHIT
AMERICA = SHIT
RUSSIA HACK = AMERICA

prove me wrong faggots

We made them mad

We did it Reddit

It's so funny how you people didn't trust the FBI during the primaries because they kept investigating Clinton, but now you literally can't fit enough FBI dick in your mouth no matter how unconfirmed the claims are

user confirming his moronic child mind
it's so simple
like user

at least my folders aren't organized like I've never seen a number before.

Yes, it's time for US ALL to eat shit. I mean, maybe you make more that 250K a year, but the rest of us, we're going to get fucked hard. And when Steven Mnuchin throws the stops off the market and let's those morons tank our economy again, even the top 30% will feel the pinch. But, that's what it's going to take to wake people up.

Class warfare has been going on for quite some time and the rich have been winning. Now they're going to turn the screws on us, bottom out the economy and make us clamor for the scraps. That way they can lower wages. That's the only way we'll be able to compete with China in manufacturing, is if our workers are getting paid pennies a day, just like theirs. That never occurred to you, did it?

That is how you spell losing, faggot.

demokiddies BTFO

Come again?

if dems gave a shit,they would of picked Sanders.

Choosing Hillary so "muh woman president" was foolish to the nth degree

>falling for bait

>the FBI is an intelligence agency
You're literally retarded.
And I wanted Hillary to get charged for her carelessness. Not everyone who recognizes how much of a fuckup Trump is supported Hillary.

The dems don't give a shit though. Nothing changes under Trump or Hillary for them- they still get millions and millions funneled in from lobbyists. Only Bernie would have shaken the status quo

The media was telling primary voters that Bernie lost before the race even started. They were dead set on a Hillary/Trump race for ratings/paper sales so they essentially rigged the primaries with irresponsible and dishonest coverage.

Can we at least admit that Trump and his oppositors are a bunch of liers?

>The media was telling
Every poll in the world other than CNN had Hillary over Sanders
Trump over Hillary
Sanders over Trump

Learn to see the forest through the trees Dems....

Also absurd thinking. Media says and I want to vote for winner so I'll vote for who media says. It's time to educate yourselves people.

Wrong. The point of the tax break was:

A) The FHA had reached it predetermined holdings of funds
B) To ease the rising prices for home buyers

It's funny how quickly "Lowering Taxes" stops being a priority when Republicans take over. You would think Republicans would double-down on those tax breaks. But NOPE. Stick it to the middle class as hard as you fucking can.

Also, why would Republicans want to use TAXES to try and control the market? That goes against everything they stand for. But here you are using that as an excuse.

Here's an idea: QUIT MAKING EXCUSES FOR THAT MOTHERFUCKER. What, are you Kellyanne Conway all of the sudden? Are you gonna hit me with "Alternate Facts" now?

Pic is so fucking related it's not even funny.