WWYD / cuck / rape fantasies

WWYD / cuck / rape fantasies

Doing private discreet WWYD and potential bull meet ups on kik

@ chemicalfire

wwyd to my little sister.. (left) caught her fucking her bf and now im going to blackmail her into fucking me too.. ;)

Would throat fuck her hard until i came all over her face id then make her blow all my friends as i use her ass and cunt.

Could u be a bit more rough ?

make sure you take pics

Have a kik?
Would slap her big tits hard making them bruise as i fuck her tight cunt hard i squeeze her tits hard and just slap them trying to bruise them. I would pull my cock out of her cunt and roll her into her stomach and slap her ass hard while i slowly fist her cunt hard.

Innocent little jess?

she looks like she loves to take cock. Look at those tits I bet she could have any guy she wants.

not the OP of your tagged post but if you have kik i'm down to discuss rape fantasy / WWYD

Yea Wats ur name

wwyd? Be rough!

She wont be innocent for long. Id gather a group of friends and run a train on her body stretching all her holes wide and covering her in cum.

mysecretwithyou

Bogthe5th

well heres the face she made when i told her my intentions lol

Her and her sis love anal

I bet she loves to choke on cock. I'd bite on those cute little tits of hers and hold hers arms behind her back with her face pushed into the sheets while I pounded her pussy

Her ass would be first to be used we would try and see how many cocks we could fit in her ass before ripping her in half. We would grab her sister and do the same thing to her.

Alright just need to remember password

She looks excited

Please share how you would enjoy yourself with that body.

Her and sissys asses

gf made me a cuck, wwyd?

K kek

Want to grab those tits hard and slap them around. Moar of her

I'd grab tight to her narrow little waist and watch her amazing tits bounce while she rides my cock

make her sort out her nails, yeesh

Kik?
After making them scream loudly from stretching their asses their cunts would be next and instead of us pulling out after fitting as much as we can we would fuck them until we cum filling their cunts to the max.

I'd love to make her scream my name while she rode my cock so you could hear her being pleasured by another man

she's cute that'd make it even hotter when the tears began to roll down her cheeks from the pain of being spanked until her ass was red while she moved her pussy up and down on my cock

So long as i got to take her dirty, fucked ass home to rest, i'd let you do anything

Wwyd
Detailed response may get nudes

I'd take all of your woman. You humans are 80% the fucking same. With all your bullshit and fantasies. I'd take all your woman and show them what true life is. No matter what perception you would look at. Universal truth says that your all just living in a fucking day dream. Locked away. For some you vent out how you feel. And no. This is not what I'm doing. The way I operate is far from normal means. The last thing I shall say to you all is. When did you give up.

She would try to take it

rape fantasies / swap ex pics?
kik me diegodegraven

I'd love to see her bend over to me and lift up her skirt then look back and give me a cheeky smile I'd tear her clothes off and use her like a fuck toy

If ur that great and can show women what true life is then why are u at home in Sup Forums. Ur just like the rest of us, dont act like ur god

I'd love to see her on her knees on front of me begging for cum while she rubs up and down my cock

she looks like the type of girl i'd treat well on the first date we're together, she can come home to you and tell you how good i am then the next day, take her to dinner before getting her to open her mouth so i can fuck her face until her makeup runs and she's enjoying the tears and gagging on my cock. Best would be to have dinner at your place with her and I, then asking you told hold my phone while i lift up her dress, pull her panties aside and fuck her till she's covered in cum and can't walk.

Drop the nudes of this fucktoy.

I'd love to fuck her until her legs refused to work from all the orgasms.

Sounds nice and rough, what else?
Very nice. Would you eventually start pounding?

Of course. I'd make her spread those thick thighs and ride me to start. then I'd shove her face in the sheets and pound her sweet pussy from behind and make her moan my name

rip that skirt off, popping off all those buttons, before pushing apart those legs

Don't mind me just using reverse image

Moar where she shows off the cleavage?

Her look screams I'd take dick if you talk to me. I love that look. I love to make them beg for me before and them pound their pussy until their brain thinks they love you because of the pleasure you give them

This girl reminds me of a chick I was friends with in high school. She would talk about how perky her little tits were and how tight her shaved pussy was. Drove me nuts I wanted to fuck her so bad

Do you have kik? I have a shy girl like that (along with a few nudes) and would love to know how a real man has them beg and worship himself.

WWYD to my ex? She cheated on me with 5 different guys over the course of 3 months

cute tits
and nice figure

Ahahaha I believe because at this moment I have time on my hands to do many things with that one paragraph. And God. That is an ugly term. An ugly name. You sir. Need to broaden your horizons. You sir sound like you are jealous. But you fight. therefore I am proud of you. Use it to your advantage in truly beneficial ways. That is my gift to you.

they mustve been pretty drunk

I do not although that offer sounds very tempting

Amazing man, sounds like you'd make that pussy your property. I sure hope you'd leave your mark anyway.

what would you do to her?

Then a throwaway email? I'd like for you to enjoy her.

So what would you all do?

ew get some taste seriously user
fucking gross

[email protected]
heres a temporary one

fuck her ass while you watch like a good cuck

Wwyd

She has a nice tight shaven pussy too, and nice perky tits! wwyd to her?

Any interest in my ex?

I always wanted to hold her down and hear her moan for me and see her skinny ass ride my cock

i would made her gag with my cock in her throat, while fingering her ass.

Wwyd to my gf?

Would throat fuck her hard making her gag and choke

pretty cute

Wwyd to her?

Same girl.

my wife. any use for a mature slut?

Be rough with this wannabe whore.

Wwyd?

Nice Pussy. I'd love to pump her full of cum after a sweaty couple of hours of fucking

want to hold onto left's ponytail while I facefuck her. Moar of her

She looks like she has amazing teardrop shaped tits. I'd love to see her grinding on top of me. I'd love to see her cute smile light up while her body shook from orgasm

Hmmm?

How would you use her?