HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hillary 4 Prison

So you're saying she actually won?

KEK HAS SPOKEN

huehuehue

jokes on you, a retard now rules USA

She won shit

I don't get it.

Literally LOL'd there. Needed that, I'm surrounded by liberals all day like an infestation. Also I'm taking a wicked dump and laughing helps push it all out. Probably like Hillary wish she could have done on election night when Trump fucked her in the ass

>jokes on you, a retard now rules USA

No, the roody-poo is now gone.

Seriously, he was a Constitutional lawyer and the SCOTUS handed him his azz a dozen or so times, including more than a couple times with a 9 - 0 ruling, meaning even the libtards on the bench said he was a fucking moron.

I'm hoping all of the liberal judges on the bench (and in the country) all die in the next year or two (plus the really old Conservative judges) so Trump can put in all Conservative judges and we can get some sanity back.

Seriously - allowing a tax for NOT buying something??? WTF???

You're fucking stupid

The difference is Hillary isn't telling bold-faced lies about the inauguration crowd.

back to tumblr, walking vagina

>shared responsibility
In soviet America, tax pay you!
>so shut up fascist

>2017
>still talking about Hillary Clinton

Who said anything about shared responsibility, cum breath?

>still talking about Hillary Clinton

Not until she's dead and Chelsea is in prison for her role in the bribes of the foundation - can't risk another Clinton or Bush in the WH.

Found the Hillary supporter. GTFO

so we agree that obamas crowd > trumps crowd >hillary's crowd

grats trump, you had a larger crowd than the candidate who was never inaugurated

Trump's crowd was less than the novelty act's crowd was.

Either way, it just goes to show that scumocraps ONLY care when their candidate wins.

>Trump's crowd was less than the novelty act's crowd was.
this is what we call "sour grapes"

>trump
>novelty act
choose two

But... But muh Hildawg OP! IT WAS HER TUUUURRRNNN!!!111!!1!

She lost to fucking Donald Trump. Her career IS dead. Chelsea shows no sign of running for office. The Clintons have exited politics for good. Wanting anymore than that is just petty bullshit. You're better than that, user.

>this is what we call "sour grapes"

No, this is called "It's awesome he won and liberals once again show how big of scumbags they are!"

more proof the only people still talking about irrelevant hillary are trump supporters

she's not even in the game, time to let it go. you can find a new diversionary tactic, it'll be fine.

>choose two

The roody-poo was the novelty act. He was ONLY elected because of the color of his skin. We've had wealthy white guys as POTUS before.

>WE HAD THE LARGEST CROWD IN HISTORY
>you really didn't tho
>WELL LARGE CROWDS ARE FOR NOVELTY ACTS ANYWAY!
the definition of sour grapes

>Her career IS dead. Chelsea shows no sign of running for office.

Hope you are right, but you never know.

Better safe than sorry.

Fixed it for you!

So many gets...

>the definition of sour grapes

Except that I don't care about the crowd, I care that he won and the cunt lost.

All I'm saying is that you are comparing (road) apples to "oranges."

how many of them had no prior political experience and built a campaign on trolling the media?

A: the same number that bragged about the size of their dick on national television and speak like an illiterate 6th grader.

Solid argument. Facts supported by soaring oratory.

That's a good thing

People only bring her up as bait for the people who still have butt hurt, thanks for biting user.

>Except that I don't care about the crowd, I care that he won and the cunt lost.
It's January 2017

No one cares about Hillary anymore, your obsession with her is retarded.

>how many of them had no prior political experience and built a campaign on trolling the media?

Learn some history, not just what has happened since 2000.

So zero? I didn't see any names in your post.

That plays great before the election, but now we don't care, right? We don't care.

While you're gloating about getting a fucking meme in office, he's signing bills left and right to make sure America regresses as we speak. See you in 4 years if you haven't killed yourself until then, southernbros

I voted Hillary, I hate Trump. But for the first time ever on this fucking board I actually lol'd. Thanks OP

>I didn't see any names in your post.

That's because me telling you doesn't stop you from being a retard. If you get off of your mommy's sofa and don't just surf Sup Forums, you can learn how horrible some of our Presidents were a hundred or so years ago.

But, you can't tear yourself away from your tranny pix...

seriously, fucking americans treat elections like sporting events. the only thing that matters is winning. The long-term repercussions of having a total clown in office for 4 years? Shrug. It's a country full of idiots, so it stands to reason they should be led by one.

Considering the liberal faggot fucktard failing at running leafland you should STFU.

Trump is literally the first President without any significant experience in politics. Has nothing to do with how "horrible" any past president was.

This is a fact. Learn some history.

>It's a country full of idiots, so it stands to reason they should be led by one.

We just got done with 8 years of one, so this one is an improvement.

lol. another amerifat idiot commenting on the politics of a country he knows absolutely nothing about. Keep your ignorant opinion to yourself, you soon to be third world filth.

I'd rather have a mediocre PM than a terrible president.

>Drumpfkins unironically believe this

what do we want? we don't know!
when do we want it? NOW!

>Trump is literally the first President without any significant experience in politics.

SMH

0bama had next to none other than occupying a seat and you really need to do more research.

We had a total clown in office for eight years. And you enjoyed the show. Amazing how that works

Obama was a fucking senator. Trump was a reality show host. Try again.

oooh, good one. The nigger was an idiot right, but the reality tv star is a genius? Just the kind of well-founded opinions I'd expect from a basement dwelling subhuman piece of american shit.

The time it must have taken to type "ha" that much is deeply depressing. End your own life.

And you'll still be down there looking up.

No faggot has ever posted on /b.

>SpicerFacts

Aren't you adorable. Now run along and go play outside.

I live in leafland you fuckwad and know exactly wtf I'm talking about with you liberal shit stains electing an incompetent faggot to run our country.

I want to take the Bog pill. Where are the threads?

>drumpfkins are willing to jeopardize their country for at least 4 years just for some liberal tears

Really activates my synapses.

and i will savor every salty one to the max.

Dems voted in a man with no accomplishments and were perfectly happy with the results. Gave him eight years. It is a mental disorder.

>literally

Look into how he won that seat..If you had a conscience you'd be appalled.

>mfw my co-worker looked straight at me and said, "oh boy i can't wait until Trump locks up Hillary and Obama...and his staff"
he said this just a few days ago.
i was like, what part of "That plays great before the election, but now we don't care, right? We don't care.", dont you understand?

he is a blind follower of Alex Jones.

Instagram lols

c'mon, user. what did you expect? you took the picture 4 years early

I hope she heros

hahahahah. lock her up. cute.

I had one of those too.

I can't even count all the time he made some comment along the lines of: "by this time next x, y is going to finally make Z happen. then we'll see what's what."

And the company that you're working for hired him...
Polish that resume and GTFO of there, user.

Trump inauguration: 250,000
Woman's march: 500,000

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

the samefagging is sick

the topic is political experience, you're taking a wide turn here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the autistic faggotry is sick

small company.
if i wasn't a Sup Forumstard i would copy his business model.
unfortunately im poor, uneducated and unmotivated.

his model is goddamn perfect.
small company.
its pretty much what Bose did or what Beats does now.
buy Chinese parts at 10$ a piece and sell that 10$ for 150$.

no one rules the usa it isn't a monarchy

Why is it sunny in your "REALITY" pic when it was cloudy during trump's failed party?

Nice try, but no.

only reason Obama became a senator is because 7 of 9's husband took her to a sex club

>
>Trump is literally the first President without any significant experience in politics. Has nothing to do with how "horrible" any past president was.
>This is a fact. Learn some history.

*COUGH* RONALD REAGAN *COUGH*

so much butthurt over crowd size.
don't matter,
he still president, prepare for the assrape

Are you 7 by any chance?

Maybe its barron having a little fun

We get it, she lost
Still you're as retarded as she is

Come to think of it, both might be inbred

Just found a SWEET pic of Hillary!

Shhhh, we wouldn't want the dummies to actually get educated, they might blend in if they did that, could you even imagine?!

Good job America, you found your best person to represent you.

And yet I'll bet she still doesn't tweet out that the media is conspiring to under-estimate the size of her crowd. She didn't lose the election, America lost.

WE LOVE TRUMP!