Friend/coworker and swinger invites me to brothel "I would love" cause I like sm etc

>friend/coworker and swinger invites me to brothel "I would love" cause I like sm etc
>evening he picks me up drive to the brothel
>at edge of the industrial part of the city we park
>go to the entrance two huge pumped up guys all tattooed beeing bouncer
>show id, friend says them I am ok we pay entrance, have to give phones to bouncer
>we get in, huge hall, music and baar just like club lots of girls mostly naked, guys on couch
>huge fat guy approaches me, asks you new? I say yes. He says, have couple rules here, can have any girl, often as you want
>take them to a sideroom, sm or fetish allowed, just not damage too much, with bit russian accent
>i confused , he notices says right price you can do everything
>friend pulls me to couch start with shoots, bit drunk wave to a girl to come over
>she gets near, I notice she covered with bruises, I ask friend he says thats normal in this brothel
>I ok, take her by the arm and go to hallway where are doors with small rooms with bed and couple toys, like whip, handcuffs...
>close door, say to her give Bj, she goes on knee and blows
>not good, I take her head with hands and push it all the way onto my dick she gags and then pukes bit
>me like that, I start to fuck her head rough, she no resists, not much interract, I slap her
>throw her on bed, push my penis in her ass, no reaction.
>hit her, she gasp a bit
>hit her again, she not react much, me angry take whip and whip her hard
>she crying, I like cry
>continue fuck and beat her
>I cum let her lay on bed, she passes out I think, go back out to hall on couch
>friend also back,drink more thogheter
>friend call girl to us, says to me we take her thogheter at same time
>i pretty drunk, yes.
>take her into room, i close door, friend hit her in head, choke her, we fuck her, beat her.
>next day wake up, remember evening, shook
>call friend, ask girls all right, laughs, happens every day

should call police as anonymous?, or go again because, somehow was awesome
what should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where are you from user?

i tried to find this sexual but it was just kinda of sad. i can imagine their soul less eyes as random drunk dudes beat the shit out of them and fuck them. might be a turn on for some but this just left me with a bad taste in my mouth. maybe im a a faggot though

Couldn't even fucking read without wanting to shoot myself. Get better with the English

>Already bruised
That would kill it for me right there. I'd want a blank canvas.

Just be happy that dumb grills exist for your pleasure user.

Nah, dont be a snitch, user

You classified this person as friend/coworker.
That means hes just a coworker and you are a lonely loser, because friend would trump coworker if you were actually friends.
If a coworker invited you to a brother dont go you fucking weirdo.

You don't have to negotiate price before you do that? Surely that cost a LOT more money. Either you're really rich or this is BS.

yeah stupid grills

You pulled out a whip? Why the fuck do yiu carry around a whip? Do you have a satchel and fedora too?

OP your english is retarded

what dude, thats fucking awesome to get a girl which you can beat up and fuck
tears and sobs thats some lube

>Not wanting to toss around a broken cumdump who is a shell of her former self.
Yeah, you are a faggot.

>should call police as anonymous?
1) theyre consenting adults and nothing they are doing is illegal
2) kill yourself snitch

Im pretty sure prostitution is illegal. What a waste of quads.

Nice quads.

from what I understood, i belive OP thinks that those trash girls aren't there on theyr free will

the cash is considered a door fee to enter the bar, legally theres nothing wrong

Judging from his english, OP is not american. So it's entirely possible, that prostitution is legal where he lives.

You want to know how I know you're lying?
Because I've been to BDSM clubs and none of them serve alcohol, for reasons which should be pretty fucking self-explanatory.

Where is this op

well, I know some underground brothels where you are allowed to do pretty much all op described.

What? How much is the door fee? Assuming youre OP, you said they said you can fuck as many times as you want, plus being able to beat em, this would be a thousands dollar door fee. Even if all the chicks are old and ugly and wrecked, the ulimited sex and being allowed to hit em would cost hundreds.

Underground brothels, as apposed to?

well you know brothel's that are not registered, only with girls from eastern countrys like russia, ukrain etc. with no visa, you pay like 1000Euro and then can do pretty much all you want

Roll

im not op, and its a bdsm sex club from what he described. you would pay the door fee which covers keeping the rent and utilities running for the club, and the girls are members that are into it

a bar/bdsm club doesnt mean a hardcore prostitution spotm there is a difference

Why no alcohol?

well if you have drunk customers beating up girls its bad for business, I mean they won't show up anymore or at least for some time.

if you cant tell they have whipes there, please work on your deductive reasoning.

>rape charges kekekeke

The girls or customers won't show up?

> Ignore autism lol jk

well I'd say the girls wont show up again if you are beaten have bruises everywhere...

Why does OP type like he's Jar Jar Binks

you really dont understand bdsm do you

Did a fucking caveman write this?

I do but there is a diffrence between beating someone to cause the perfect mix of pleasure and pain or beating someone to a point where she isn't able to move anymore afterwards. I know there are some girls that are harcore masochists but the bdsm i experienced was on a level that she maybe was not able to sit on her ass or was red all over. In bdsm every hit is more or less calculated. Drunk you won't see any borders and go over them without hessitation.

Snitches get stitches OP. Fuck off and mind your own business.

>night out with putin and trump

What country was this. Please let it be UK/ London? I hope its central london.

Hide your physical ip address using a vpn to avoid any restrictions your government may or may have already slammed down on your internet usage. Also to avoid being spied on by your government.

A VPN keeps you anonymous on the internet.
It bypasses any school, home, office or country blockers.
It keeps you un-banned from any website.
It keeps the government from monitoring your online activity, and disables any country enabled firewalls allowing you to browse the internet freely and anonymously.
It allows you to view region locked content from anywhere in the world.
It makes it look like you are located in a different country.

If you like your freedom, I suggest you get a VPN traineddog.club/

theres a reason this kind of clubs can exist everywhere in the world.
in each of the 3 possible classes of countries, OP is powerless against it.
>police doesnt have any power anyway, no point in calling police
>prositution is illegal - club owner will use OPs involvement with that against him, threatening legal action
>prostitution is legal - but hurting the ladies isnt - club owner wll use OPs use of violence against him

not even sure if sarcasm or not. i was raised in a fairly decent environment, super confused that some people actually get hard from hurting women

are there places like this but not for bdsm just normal shit?