ITT

Post 10/10 albums.

Grimes - Visions

Yeah

Sup Forums has failed

Only correct answer so far

what album is this?

Remember that meme where somebody would post OPs album and then immediately the next post would be Can's Future Days

Devo - Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo!

Somehow in before the obvious answer.

sure

oh yeah baby

If you have any appreciation for musicianship, and song structure at least. I think a lot of people on Sup Forums either misunderstand Zappa or just hate him without actually listening.

This shit puts almost every prog rock band and jazz fusion band of the 70s to shame, and they fun catchy songs at the same time. Some of the most beautiful and pure fucking rippin guitar solos ever made, some of the most beautiful melodic passages I have ever heard in "Inca Roads". Some of the best rhythm section work you will ever find. Every track is a 10 for me. It's just one of the most fun albums I have ever listened to. It's pure music for the sake of the joy in music, if that makes sense, once you understand the point of the more complex stuff it's really hard not to want to shake your ass to it.

Probably one of the most important musicians of the 20th century America at his height with his absolutely most skilled band.

These are the worst threads. OP may has well have said "post the cover art of an album you like and don't discuss music at all"

Not really, chances are you were still going to bitch about it.

This, waifufagging, and endless discussions about Sup Forumscore are what Sup Forums has devolved into

I approve