Itt: we share our vasectomy stories

itt: we share our vasectomy stories

>is a betafag who doesn't want to contribute to overpopulation and also doesn't like consequences or responsibility but hasn't nipped it in the bud to make sure he doesn't have to deal with that shit yet at the ripe age of late twenties.

i don't need vadectomy because i don't even talk to girls. haha take that normy I don't have mutilated balls

I might be sterile after I'm done with chemo, I froze some sperm just in case me and my wife decided to have a kid one day...
the positive side effect might be lots of sex without birth control for a few years...

As for vasectomy, I'd never do that, put your girl on birth control

Nuts are sore for about a week and swollen, clean the pipes a few times after that, go get sperm count checked then you're good to go, no biggie

OP here:

>I don't think it's right to ask her to fuck up her body with hormones and shit.
>Open relationship she's not the only one.

Many bad side effects have been linked to vasectomies.

>thanks man appreciate it respect

>Thanks for pointing that out mang I'm reading into it and considering it.

>not contributing to the white race
kill yourself, cuck

28 years old, 2 kids are bord, one is coming, and we won't stop

i meant 'born'

BORT, we need more bort nameplates

Not much of a story:

Had a few close calls with the then-girlfriend-now-wife, and we were going to be living abroad for almost a year, so we figured the snip would be best. Neither of us ever want children, birth control pills kill her sex drive and condoms just plain suck.

Operation took all of five minutes, no pain, just a strange "tugging" sensation when the doc pulled out the vas to cut it. Slight soreness for a few days, and that was it. No change in libido.

Best thing I ever did.

Now, someone will shortly be along to tell me how my wife's biological clock will go off and she'll leave me for the first sperm donor she sees. I got the snip at 25, and I'm 39 now. The awesome wife still dislikes kids even more than I do.

Freedom, travel and disposable income: we're loving it. We're not having as much fun watching our friends who chose to have kids slave away at jobs they hate while the stress eats away at their marriages.

Kids are not for everyone.

You're quite the tribalist, aren't you? 7.5 billion people on this crowded planet and you're still ruled by your nutsack.

Oh, well, it'll be your kids to die of famine, or plague, or perish in resource wars.

Super easy procedure. Request a valium before hand. Takes about 15 minutes.

But, take care of yourself afterward. Don't get too confident. Frozen bag of peas to the junk for 2 days, then rest. Tighty whiteys too.

>Can't even type properly.

kys

You're an embarrassment to the white race.

Never had to worry about vasectomy. Chemo at 22 ensured my swimmers will never swim again.

its almost impossible to find real research on it, but I developed some pretty serious premature ejaculation after my vasectomy. sucks, but I use a good spray. its nice not worrying about more babies

33 years old. Have a son and a daughter. 2 is enough. It was a bit awkward. Lay there with my cock and balls out. Local only... no general. No screen so if I looked down I could have seen everything. Stared at the ceiling and made awkward jokes for 40 min while they did there job. Over all, I've had worse dates.

As a side, I've had no negatives and was able to move around fine after about 3 days and was back to normal after about a week or 2.

There is literally no physiological reason for that to be the case. It cannot be related; there is no possible mechanism.

The most likely explanation is that you psyched yourself out somehow about the operation.

>lmfao my sides!!!
ROASTED!

Maybe he stopped using rubbers for the first time :p

40 minutes. Why so long?

I could have looked down too but, like you, thought better of it.

The most amusing part of the procedure was when the doctor said "Oh, good. There're only two.", referring to my vas deferens. Apparently, some men can have six or more.

Hah! That might be it. I never used the stupid things.

There was a new doctor there and my doc asked if he used this as a teaching exercise for the new guy. He was kind of explaining things as he went. I also only had the 2.

Typed that wrong, but you get what I'm saying.

>white trash trump voter at its finest

it doesn't fuck up their body, besides women have hormones issues anyway very often.
Their form of birth control is less permanent than our.
But yeah. of course it's not super healthy in the long term.

Keked

Yes... procreate. Your underachieving white trash children would be a perfect addition to the military or other service related positions. Thank you goyim

Hmmmm....feeling like you, just without the snip.

I am at day 5 now, my sack is most swollen today. Size of a large orange, very heavy hurts to walk down stairs cause they bounce.

100% this. Had mine done over a year ago, so worth never having to worry about kids again. Just make sure you go back in to get a fertility test