>i love you, user
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im not a fan of dick

>pearl

butter up muh cornhole

no amount of excessive beauty filter can cover the fact that you look like a typical faggot, you have very faggoty facial features and by that I do not mean feminine

try and take advantage of the situation of course

My baseball bat would like to meet you

another faggot, referencing steven universe, an obvious sign of a liberal gaylord faggot

Wonder what has all gone wrong that has led me to this place in this time.

That's Tattobot and she's surprisingly not a trap.

>Plowing your butt with a stick of butter.
hnnnng premium lube

Get that nasty clam shit out my face.

And I, suprisingly, dont care

Throw the jew down the well!

dude she look like a pencil

Why are you still on this thread if you don't care?

>dat hatespeech
>logged by interpol
>an entry has been made in your file
lol now you'll never be allowed into the UK user

>watching a cartoon reveals your political ideology
The show has a bunch of SJW feminist bullshit, but I'm not one to stop enjoying something because of the other faggots who like it or don't like it.

mfw

>you like hitler's favorite movie so you're a nazi

If only

ehhh.....yeah....

looks like a faggot to me, and i think "trap" is a generous compliment

man hands, man feet, adams apple, faggot crook nose, totaly unfeminine body, shoulders, and that bulge is definitely not a pussy

Feed eggs. For nourishment

For the conversation, I like this back and forth

probably doesn't help that she's cosplaying an ugly character.

>"of all fictional beings, why aren't you a pony? shapeshift into a pony like amethyst would, then we'll talk."

no, what i said to you would be more akin to
"you like nazi propaganda, therefore you're a nazi"

You cant defend liking the same cartoon as jonathan macintosh, fucking fag

I hate Pearl

Probably not, but that is no excuse for beleiving that this is a girl, i mean he has tried to make himself look hot and feminine, as much as possible.

¿What the hell is that?

>You cant defend liking the same cartoon as jonathan macintosh
Are you actually retarded?

nearly made me sick there you total loser

Since when Steven Universe is a SJW propaganda? I know Tumblr watches it and most of the fanart are LGBT shit, but I don't remember seeing anything SJW related in the show itself. At least not in the episodes I watched.

that is everything, absolutely everything but female

Yep, that looks like a bulge to me

>You cant defend liking the same cartoon as jonathan macintosh, fucking fag

Sure you can. The show isn't the problem. The fanbase is the problem. Much like Detroit and niggers.

Get in the gas chamber :D

talking about steven universe you dumbass, theres more to the conversation that just the last thing said

So my country can be free!!!

seems like a faggot also those shoulders

why do you think the fandom has latched onto it, you know they kick up extreme shit on twitter if the creators make an episode they dislike right?

So why would anyone whos not a faggot watch that shit?

Thats because there isn't any. The SJWs and Tumblr just like to take shit out of context to further their goals.

a female with a bulging dick and man features? cool bro, i beleive you

youd think it would be an obvious case closed right? apparently there are autists on this board who dont know the difference between a fucking guy and a girl.

Oh a biggot :D

when did fags start using flat dildos? is it to elongate their assholes to look more like nigger twats?

whats with the hard boiled egg on his head? literally a trap of the lowest tier.

dude there are far better shows to watch, steven universe is constantly in theh middle twitter war bebtween retards and other retards, as a result the show is dull and retarded, the premise is utterly pointless, the theme tune is shite, the hero is a fat retard, the companion characters are all uber safe SJW tolerance approved non gendered lesbians, the whole show just reeks of lesbians man.

>it doesn't offend sjw so it must be pandering to them!

What kind of bullshit black and white world view is this? Autistic people love Sonic, right? Do you recall Sonic telling people that autism is good and people with healthy brains are shitlords?

No, it's just a video game about some blue hedgehog going fast.

Same thing with Steven Universe. Just a normal cartoon about a boy going retarded shit that was unfortunately ruined by SJW community.

its bigot

and not being fooled by an obvious man trying to pretend to be a girl is hardly the definition of a bigot.

Thats like seeing a white guy do black face and then calling the person who notices the obvious white guy a racist

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

Calm down Brah, it was a typo.
DEATH TO ALL DEGENERATES

Really?

yeah man, ruined, you hit the nail on the head

that's what I tried to say and failed to apparently. I tried to say that THING may be anything but a female.

aw shit due, i read that as

"that is everything, absolutely everything, but female"

i inserted a comma when i read it, and that totally changes the tone of the comment, my bad, dude.

Cosplay?....No just no
2D pearl is best pearl

A dick might hide under those shorts

WHAT IS THIS

i have to leave this thread, its gotten far too faggoty

These fucking gaylords

>Faggoty
I think my neurons are self-destructing at an alermng r8 my dooddd