IIT: Post 10/10 albums that you never get see posted on Sup Forums

IIT: Post 10/10 albums that you never get see posted on Sup Forums

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_dKuh2MYEs
youtube.com/watch?v=za1FRqHZBlA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qqrlhgh2idc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Considering only two people have ever bought it, it's no suprise.

are you retarded nigga. check their discogs, its around 70

Too lazy to look up is this doronco gumo? If so pls share please? If not pls share anyways

yes. check this song, it has both jap and french vocals pretty cool

youtube.com/watch?v=K_dKuh2MYEs

Ichiko Aoba 0%

Oh yeah love it - but was wondering if you have a mega/zippy of it - remembering looking for 1 a while back but to no avail

Also to keep with thread purpose: daisuke tobari - drum, last time I heard a non me anontalk about it was in late 2014 when a dude shared his discog iirc

Great album, but I feel aoba (and that album or 0) mentioned all the time when it comes to jpn artists recs

its on soulseek mate.

I find it strange that this album is never mentioned on a board that loves In the Aeroplane Over the Sea and Illinoise.

this shit is so depressing but so fucking good

youtube.com/watch?v=za1FRqHZBlA

I actually discovered this in the archive looking for Hosono records.

It's... definitely out there. That's all I'll say.

the two most notable Hindu-convert string instrument wizards actually made a collaborative album in the early 70s. It's some good shit too.

Alice Coltrane & Carlos Santana - Illuminations

I'm curious

this is great but 10/10, really? maybe if it was longer.
it's good check it out user

this used to get posted more frequently. unfortunately, it's old and Sup Forums moves on.

i liked their newer album

shit I didn't see the 10/10 part, just the never posted here part. It's like a 7/10

this album is fire youtube.com/watch?v=Qqrlhgh2idc

This gets up every once in a while when we get a screamo thread going. Good pick though.

n deve ser mt bom se vc n fala portugues desu

I've seen his self titled on here a bunch and that has Blues Run the Game on it. Not sure if that's a compilation though.

more like noir deez nuts lmao

yeah alice coltrane is great
along similar lines, beverly glenn copeland - keyboard fantasies

not quite 10/10 but joni mitchell - hejira is really underrated

I've have this album only because of house of leaves. it's pretty good, but not 10/10 for sure

O vocal é bem ruinzinho

This album is pure kek start to finish

It is full on musical shitposting. Sample lyrics include "I can't stand the sound of the Velvet Underground (White Light! White Heat)", "I'm drinking Hennessy, with Morrissey", the existential crisis of "Haven't read the NME in so long / Don't know what, genre we belong", and the infamous call to arms of "Modern Art! Makes me! Want to Rock Out!"

If Mu actually knew about it it would get memed to death. As it is, I'm happy to be one of very few people who chuckle themselves silly whenever this album plays.

10/10 nigh on infinite keks