How do you categorize and rate their discography when it comes to mood/themes?

How do you categorize and rate their discography when it comes to mood/themes?

>exmilitary
fun album with some existential threads throughout, mostly sober mindset

>TMS
Rolling your balls off, hedonistic and self-destructive mindset, having fun and living in the moment

>NLDW
The comedown from TMS, depressive and extremely paranoid, smoking synthetic weed

>GP
25I-NBOMe trip gone bad, stuck in a dark place made up of mostly low poly representation of real life objects, fearing that you've irreversibly damaged yourself

>NOTM
Your fragmented, fried brain trying and failing to return to normal, becoming withdrawn and lonely

>JD
Going to extremer places because nothing exists you anymore, taking higher doses

>BP
Getting used to your new mindset, returning to older preferences

>Exmilitary
high school tier

>TMS
EdgY

>NLDW
even edgier

>GP
retarded

>NOTM
abstract to the point where it makes no sense

>JD
high school tier

>BP
not as edgy, but still edgy.

The band is so good but the fans are so cringe.

you should write a book

>Exmilitary
Leaving the army waking up, politics, the rise of the mind.

>TMS
You are now in a unrestrained capitalist society, you can buy things but you got the paradox, there are no Money stores because everything is a Money Store

>NLDW
Depression, self destruction, revolution wont be televised.

>GP
You realize how everything is under government control and you can't do anything besides ending up in jail

>NOTM
the way out

>JD
You are now alone, no friends maybe no family. Everything you used to love now is dead. Are you prepared to scape real life and physical world?

>BP
If you reach this point you are falling down thorugh a wormhole and you probably reach the fourth dimension. At this point you have to choose between leaving you body and die or try to return to Ithaka

>Exmilitary
It's about leaving the military
>The Money Store
tells the tale of the clerk at the titular Money Store
>No Love Deep Web
Nobody finds love in the deep web, it is a place of dread and paranoia, drugs and crime, this album track by track details what you may come across if you take a trip through the dark net
>Government Plates
This album is probably the most straight forward, it is about license plates
>niggas on the moon
they wrote this album during their spacex flight to the moon in late 2013, this is a retelling of those events
>Jenny Death
about Andy's transition into a woman
>Bottomless Pit
It's sort of about a hole that doesn't ever end. This album sucked cause there's only so much you can write about this without repeating yourself, by the 4th track I realized the pit was bottomless but he kept describing it as such for another 9 tracks. I would be curious though as to where they found this pit, but I guess they're keeping that shrouded in mystery.

>Exmil
a fresh idea

>TMS
a better produced but more homogeneous version of this idea

>NLDW
a more raw version of this idea

>GP
a different idea

>TPTB
half new idea, half watered-down version of the first idea

>BP
the first idea on life support

>Andy's transition into a woman
Wha?

The actual thing is this
>exmil
self empowerment
>tms
society is fucking weird. fuck society.
>nldw
paranoia and primal rage. society is fucked so lets go crazy
>niggas
"Ok andy we'll do a future primitive digital album already jesus fucking christ this guy" -Zach
>jenny death
"anyone else getting kinda bored of electronic noises?" -Zach
>bottomless pit
"Yo stefan, karen black just died so I have some free time, wanna make another album?" -Zach

This

>caring and analyzing a band's music is cringe
>using the word cringe at all

Maybe you should go back and watch some more h3h3 videos.

>exmil
drinking, amphetamines
>tms
cocaine and selling cocaine
>nldw
extract of pineal, natural endorphins from the thrill of murder and hedonistic sex, epinephrine and norepinephrine
>gp
research chemicals + dmt
>notm
5-meo-DMT
>jd
5 hits of acid + ketamine
>bp
the natural highs and lows of schizophrenia + adrenaline auto-injection every 40 minutes

Wow ! you know drugs? Toure sooo edgy ....i hope ur mum doesnt find out

xD

billy, i thought i told you last week that you're not allowed on the internet
the 4chans are going to melt your brain and make you just like your brother

this actually makes the most sense i've ever seen someone make out of DG discography

you're just a faggot

what did he mean by this

>endorphins from the thrill of murder

Where does NLDW imply that? Ride is actually scared of getting killed in the opening track

>meo-DMT
be the freak you wanna be just dont follow me

thank you! i've actually put thought into this before
whatever you want it to mean
maybe instead of murder i should've just said violence. to me, No Love is all about getting off/getting high from beating the shit out of someone. maybe the rest of the album isn't exactly that but it feels right to me
i'm on a journey to the center of 3

I don't know, I just like their music.

The first fucking track. He's on a rooftop shouting down at the police after killing somone following Hacker.

>research chemicals + dmt
what did he mean by this?

>gp
>research chemicals

Holy shit, this. GP is like tripping on a cocktail of strange chemicals.