Hey guys. I got more pics if anyone is interested

Hey guys. I got more pics if anyone is interested.

May as well.

That would be nice ;)

Anyone here?

when we seeing tits?

Right?

Lets see the penis. I know it's there.

more plz. maybe more front?

age? any slutty stories? who is she to you?

Got pussy?

If I can find them. I'm just uploading off my harddrive. I don't share them on social media and I figured someone would appreciate them.

That's me. I got some slutty stories but I don't even know if anyone here is reading.

Where is this coming from?

>I got some slutty stories but I don't even know if anyone here is reading.
i am

oh there's interest. what's your sluttiest moment? ever had a MFM or DP?

No where. I just get the feeling we're being toyed with here.

im willing to read. I like to read

hottie, is she puerto rican?

is this a man?

No group stuff but when my ex broke up with me I hooked up with a lot of guys online. I'd just leave the door unlocked and wait on my bed. It was like a revolving door of cock. Really sad time in my life but it was pretty horny.

kek

>she
wat

genitals or gtfo

tell more, what app?

any black guys? details?

drop some vagina and we will be more interested... plz

thats actually pretty hot, regardless if you're a trap or not ;)

Alright. I think you guys earned this.

still hot.

Ahhahaha...I called it!! GG, sir, GG.

I found a lot of guys on grindr. That was so quick and easy it got addictive. Some black guys but the white guys were better. I used craigslist once for a BBC. The guy was a mountain, had like a foot on me at least. His cock was massive and he kinda smelled sweaty down there. He would push my head down on his cock and there wasn't really shit I could do about it. It was awesome. He gave me a big facial. I still have his number but I haven't hit him up.

wait... hold on...

something doesn't make sense here.

Fap aborted D=

i mean, i hear AIDS is cured. so whatever, man.

whenever i hear about how someone cleaned themselves up and it's behind them... it bothers me.

It doesn't work that way with anything else. My brand new car took 10k in damages and insurance covered it all, but the value of my car is still gone.

Well it was just blowjobs. Not like I was taking poz loads bareback.

I mean, I guess you're right, but I never claimed to be different now. I still have these inclinations, I just don't act on it. I'm not ashamed of it and it doesn't define who I am. Also, it's not something I tell people when I meet them.

Alright. That's about all I got for tonight. Feel free to roast me btw. I like constructive criticism. It's funny, you guys have been way nicer than the trans board on /lgbt.

whelp, just know you gave up a piece of your soul with that depravity, you faggot. Never getting it back.

Any more pictures of you looking relatively feminine so i can jerk it quick?

I guess? I dunno. Bitter much? You just sound kinda jealous to me.