You wake up in pic related, august 6 1945, 08:00 am

you wake up in pic related, august 6 1945, 08:00 am

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Yamaguchi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where am I-

Go to sleep again

Look at all these women and children surely the Americans will not commit any war cri-

ayyy

Try and contact the American government to let them know I'm here, and stop them from what they're about to do until I'm evacuat-

wtf i hate usa now

Tell Everyone that I am a Prophet of Ragnarok and that for the sins Japanese commited to this world I will punish them and make Hiroshima example to the whole World.
Tell people to be the witnesses of my Power and gather at the main square.

All this while running away from the city as fast as possible, probably Hijacking the car Nico Belic style. I still have 15 minutes to get out and that japanese wont need this car anyway.

After the bomb went off transport my new car to Poland and sell it.

I'd go to Nagasaki to be safe.

wait for my suffering to end

Put my raybans on, of course

Masturbate

leave japan as soon as possible. try to catch up with americans and ask them to let me get to ussr or if its possible let me work for them. You know, i don't want to be in losers team after cold war

Rape a girl so I can finally know what it feels like to have sex and it won't matter because we will all die.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Yamaguchi
>Yamaguchi, a resident of Nagasaki, was in Hiroshima on business for his employer Mitsubishi Heavy Industries when the city was bombed at 8:15 am, on August 6, 1945. He returned to Nagasaki the following day, and despite his wounds, he returned to work on August 9, the day of the second atomic bombing. That morning he was telling his supervisor how one bomb had destroyed the city, to which his supervisor told him that he was crazy, and at that moment the Nagasaki bomb detonated

jerk off in the middle of the street and bust a nut on the nearest jap woman i find

I'm with you in this. Grorious bukkake out of nowhere.

>The one that got away

At least Cancer got him in 2010

there were no american except some prisoners of war in mainland japan in august 6, 1945

duck and cover

Thank you for this morning meal
And I wish for your happiness