Here we will be taking a step back and remember everything that happened in the 90's. It can be anything from politics...

Here we will be taking a step back and remember everything that happened in the 90's. It can be anything from politics, entertainment, sports, gaming, etc. So long as it happened between 1990-1999

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m-e8ATuFpIc
youtube.com/watch?v=IHnGMV8yOEQ
traineddog.club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Twin Peaks (1990-1991)

the soviet union collapses 1991

T H E I N T E R N E T

Saturday morning shows you fucking faggot!

Got my first blowjob in '98

Animaniacs good enough user?

I happened in the '90s. Guess when fellas

1/1/1990

Y'all member this shit? Used to be the best part about being a kid in the 90s. If you were brave enough, you stayed up all the way through it and watched "Are You Afraid of the Dark?" all the way through!

Nope, millenial '97. I'll show myself out.

I was a Goosebumps kid

this and kazaa. Napster was top tier though. Remember how it coloured the links on how high risk the file was to give you a virus or something?

I loved "Are You Afraid of the Dark".

Are You Afraid of the Dark was better

Tails from the Cryptkeeper were pretty good too

Kek

Tomagachis, that furby bird motherfucker, and hot wheels

Fuck i loved hot wheels

Motha fuckin Animorphs

The cornerstone of teenage delinquency

Kazaa didn't come out until 2002. Idiot.

sorry

every fucking bookfair

>Tales from the crypt
Absolutely scared the everloving hell out of me as a child, but as an adult i realize how god tier 90s hbo was.

Also the tales from the crypt comic was top notch

They all died. Terrible ending

WHO THE FUCK ELSE HAD Z-BOTS??

Seriously, I stand alone with these in every nostalgia thread

i just realised i spelled it tails not tales

Jurassic park on this
Fucking raptor was hard mode
Fucking Aladdin too

I didnt even notice, i just saw what you meant and got waves of nostalgia and terror

Lion king on the snes was hard as fuck as a child. But level 3, once i got to level three i felt so alive

It's time to settle this.

also check my trips

Rampage

That game was best

Backstreet boys for life

backstreet boys was less gay imo

It was settle before they even started

BBB

checkt

Heck yeah a nostalgia thread.
Remember this shit? All the girls used to take care of their pets and the boys would just neglect them and make them shit all over the place and starve to death. I remember stealing the girls pets and making them die.

Probably my favorite SNES game.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m-e8ATuFpIc

These puns still fucking get me

Yeah, today I just play it online though

I never realized how many people liked that game. Definitely in my all time top 10

Only poors

They still sell these

Where?

We had it so fucking hard back then.

All I know is that my niece has one

Rampage came out in 1986, dumbass.

Evo, harvest moon, earthbound

Every winter, when its at its coldest, i crack my window a tiny bit, load up an old tv (giant 40 inch dome screen bastard from the 90s) and connect my snes and play these 3 games. They were the only 3 games i ever had for the snes. And when i was young and it was cold in my house i would just play these games to keep my mind off it.

To this day, earthbound still gives me the warm fuzzies.

Nigga i had to nut to a torn out page from a hustler from the 70s, while in the middle of the woods

sounds stupid

1998, My 1st cell phone!, a Nokia 5160 through Cellular One prepaid, phone cost me $75 and the service was 25 cents a minute for calls and text message 15 cents per message sent and received (about 20 characters max lol), they sold prepaid cards to add to your account

Dude, you know you have internet right? Those things are most likely gone from normal stores but are widely available online, that's how I got mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=IHnGMV8yOEQ

cool story. I only played EVO. my next door neighbor had it. I recently looked it up because ive been collecting video games (nes,snes,sega, ps2) and jesus christ it was hundreds of dollars.

That time, when somebody called you and it was embarrassing. At least it was here.

> misunderstands
> then calls others stupid

Sticks and stones will break my bones
But your mothers pussy still fits three

Oh man, when a tit would finally come in clear for like half a second... time to blow the load!

Holy shit I forgot what those were called! Fucking loved those creepy little bastards

I dont have a proper picture for this but do you guys remember 3 way calling on land lines? Or even better you would call somone that had 3 way calling, bring more people and then they would call somone else that had 3 way calling. This sounds fucked up but i remember in 8th grade doing that with a few 9th graders that thought i was funny and invited me...i remember thinking i was "cool" because i was a part of that. fuck....

Was waiting for this. POGs defined the 90's for me. Still amazed they never made a comeback

Fuck i had so many, they were awesome!
Especially the hot pink/green/blue/white retina-destroying certified 90's color scheme.

Also
>Trashmen

How is an actual picture of a woman worse than a scrambled tv image?

Let's not forget about school shooter simulator!

The government is monitoring your online activity traineddog.club

got mine in '99 and i was 13
those were the days