Can someone explain to me why I should feel guilty or privileged because I was born white?

Can someone explain to me why I should feel guilty or privileged because I was born white?

What benefits am I receiving because of the color of my skin?

Other urls found in this thread:

occupywallstreet.net/story/explaining-white-privilege-broke-white-person
youtube.com/watch?v=w7E3UurlJx8
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please leave.

Do yourself a favor a shut out the words of weak cunts. It only seems overwhelming right now cause the shit's boiling to the surface. it'll be skimmed off soon.

You can cancel anything out if you're pathetic enough.

people treat you better

if you try to get a job, people give you more of a chance

looking for a place to live wouldn't be hard

people think you're smarter just by looking at you (unless you're a complete slob)

you'll have an easier time dating because white men are more sought after (even the fat and ugly girls would rather have a white guy, unless they grew up around more minorities, or are into the modern rap culture)

Do you really? Or has society told you that you should?

you gots your pictuah tahken. aint nobody tahken my piccha. crakuh ass wht boi

Not being a nigger?

Don't feel guilty. Life is a fucking competition and you have an advantage. Use it or don't, I don't fucking care.

Don't feel guilty, just don't be an asshole.
I have Dominican friends in Lawrence Mass that have to sleep with the lights on so the rats don't bite them. This is not their fault. You don't need to feel guilty, but you shouldn't be a fucking asshole to these people. It's not right.

White privilege isn't real

A basic synopsis of the argument.

occupywallstreet.net/story/explaining-white-privilege-broke-white-person

youtube.com/watch?v=w7E3UurlJx8

>white people are treated better around white people

How am i treated in china/japan/north africa/middle east/south america? Yeah, white people have a monopoly on racism. we're so fuckig mean. One more fucking liberal child talks bullshit and i will be a racist out of spite.

White guilt is stupid, I agree white people have some privilege in society but feeling guilty about something you were born with is stupid.

pretty well tbqh, aside from the nationalists living in those countries, people are going to assume you're a wealthy tourist and try to make money off of you

ITT: white closet racists consoling other white kids on their subtle contempt of minorities challenging their efforts in life.

>and try to make money off of you

>being exploited is privileged

this is their best effort.

>You have privileges as white people

when did "white people" become a single entity and why did no one inform me we merged? We're individuals you racist fuck heads. all of us. And if you're shocked a white person treats another white person better than people who are different... you're beyond retarded. This works with all races and beings.

who said anything about exploitation?

>oh hello nice white gentleman come eat my food/stay in my hotel

oh man, must be terrible that people want to show you hospitality

>this is their second best effort

>pretty well

Thanks professor. suck empirical evidence. i'm surprised you can fire it out of your asshole so quickly.

imagine the progress we could make if children like you didn't have a voice.

you're good. don't worry about those sjw faggots.

>not even countering

now i have to pull out statistics? lol just go outside the country and see for yourself

i would know, i'm white and have gone to japan, china, dubai(cool but overrated), and kenya

go ahead try to start another argument

>not even countering
you failed twice, try for a third i'm sure you're good for it.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840 okay tyrone.

They are the ones not cleaning up the trash causing the rats. holy fuck in my coutry they have a rat infestation in a city, just happens to me a fully brown city.. they are animals not able to maintain a modern socitie what the fuck do you expect. maybe they should fixe the doors or something so the rats dont come in any more instead of just fucking breeding and drinking rum

>if you try to get a job, people give you more of a chance
Yeah right, this used to be some years ago.

Get culturally enriched somewhere else faggot.

>
>>not even countering

Eum your 2e best effort is doing work and getting paid for it whilst demanding praise for the fact that you are getting a income..

3e best effort.

how long have you been waiting to bust out that ms paint job?

also you seem to be refuting my argument that people will treat you better because of a perceived lower threat, did you even read this or think about what you were doing before posting this?

don't be mad because you haven't tried bruh

i'm from a middle class family, the only reason i was able to travel was because of my grandparents, they didn't do much else to help out so my family actually had to work for a living. i got my first job at 16 and i barely had to try because i'm a nice white boy, my ethnic friends from the same background don't even get looked at on applications

she has no idea why she's going no where.

>i would know, i'm white and have gone to japan,
Chen : Yes Japanese are racist.

>perceived lower threat
They are lower, they are lesser.

I wasn't denying that there aren't any racists there

but like I said, you only find that in the nationalist ones, and those are usually the older ones

the younger japanese are far more westernized and obsess over euro centrism

>go ahead try to start another argument
nawh, you found your buddy that's playing the same game as you, fanny-bandit.

They are a bigger threat

You're the non-threatening norm. All else are the feared otherness.

aka brainwashed. still japs dont let any one in their country they are incredibly racist, and you using it as an example makes you a retard.

>not even countering

just laughing at everyone that takes anything here seriously, join the ranks kiddo..

Too late for me. I've become a full fledged white nationalist in the last few years largely because of mud races complaining about how oppressed they are and how privileged I am. They can all go back to their shit holes of origin and see how much they like their lives when they don't have the white man to mooch off of and blame for all their problems.

>dubai
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAH hahahhHAHHAHAHHAHhahhahahahhHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH they have segregated high way lanes there

>my ethnic friends from the same background don't even get looked at on applications
Because they are lazy fucks by genetic design. have you ever even worked with minorities. you will end up doing all the work whilst they stand around talking about their dicks.