Does Sup Forums like Four Lions?

Does Sup Forums like Four Lions?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468565533622.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pz0m3MtJpQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watched it due to the immense hype it got here and on reddit. Only made it half an hour. What a boring unfunny piece of shit.

It had its moments.

FLIPPING POP IT BRUVA

you fucking bastard thats terrible.
you have terrible taste. Improve it.

There are moments that fall flat but overall I think it captures the British Muslim thing pretty well and I love the tone. Barry's one of the best characters ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=pz0m3MtJpQo

>jews invented spark plugs to control global traffic

Barry is literally Sup Forums

rubber dinghy rapids bro

no i fucking hate it, part for being terrible part for having to watch it alongside that piece of shit mate no one wants to hang with

can I have 12 bottles of bleach pleass

maybe leave posts like for facebook in the future, yeah?

>just cos Im muslim you thought it was real
lmao

At least I don't have to waste my time pretending to be your friend.

never watch it with your normie friends. i made that mistake so you dont have to.

I just saw this for the first time a week ago.

Fuckin' loved it.
It's a perfect compain piece to "In the Loop".

it's one of them favourites which i love but i've worn out and the thought of watching it again makes me feel sick

real good tho and recommend it

Are British Muslims like in the movie?

Told my normie friend that bit where they want to bomb pharmacy cause it sells condoms that make you wanna fuck white girls. He didn't get it.

This movie is the worst meme ever, somebody thinks it's funny as fuck to pretend this movie is superfunny and great and spam it over and over, one of the most boring movies I've ever seen

i feel the same with the movie 'it follows' but i realise i just didn't like 'it follows' yet others do

chill out you autist

It's great
8/10
It manages to sync both humor and tragedy very well.

Dumb as fuck? Yeah

Genuinely one of my favourite comedies.

On a side note when I watched Nightcrawler for the first time the other week it took me a really long time to realise that Rick was Omar. Riz is a good actor.

It's made by Chris Morris so you know it's good. Check out his other stuff too. Comedy gold. Jam, Nathan Barley, Brass Eye. This guy is the king of British satire. C'mon now.

Holy shit, I never would have noticed that

I wonder if this was the same viewing.

I thought it was bit boring. Only scene that made me have a chuckle was the one where that one guy was justifying bombing mosque because his father had sold oranges to jews

>my shift is finished. i'll take my crew up to the top floor. see you there.

easn't expecting those feels

>"tell them i was smiling"
>avril 14th starts playing

Why did she have her face covered?

I also watched it with friends, however my mistake was doubly so as it was days after the boston bombing.

I just wish everyone could be as detached from reality as me and enjoy the movie for what it was separate from everything else.

The last act is quite funny. It's a shame the rest of the movie was so shitty.

don't watch anything with normie friends m8
in my experience they're just on their phones or talking all the time and shit unless they're in the cinema

the whole scene with the water pistols is pure feel.