What's your favorite major live Sup Forums incident?

What's your favorite major live Sup Forums incident?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lKZqqSI9-s
youtube.com/watch?v=-kockusALWM
youtu.be/WDRxK6cevqw
youtu.be/Qa7icmqgsow
youtube.com/watch?v=AmclgO6w0C0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watching Christine Chubbuck off herself

GET IT OFF

9/11

> shooting yourself although you're innocent to provide for your family

Would you do it, Sup Forums?

Max Headroom incident

Because he wasn't innocent and was going to be found guilty the next day.

Janet Jackson Superbowl

Nah I don't want to go to hell

You never saw that fuck off you liar.

GEORGE BUSH

DOESN'T CARE

ABOUT SNACK PEOPLE

Not trying to be edgy but you can't beat 9/11.

As a classic Dr Who fan that would have really pissed me off.

That's true man i didn't even think of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=1lKZqqSI9-s

It wasn't tv but that guy who streamed himself shooting that reporter and camera guy was pretty nuts

the fake shooting on the TV reporter.

it was hilarious how you saw her look at the shooter 30 seconds before she got shot and he was waving the gun around, GTA style.

how people swallow this shit as genuine actually worries me.

Columbine was the big tragedy before 9/11, and they played the footage of Patrick Ireland being pulled out of the window over and over again.

Whose idea was it to pair up a veritable comedy legend with the guy from Wayne's World?

I don't recall getting much live coverage of that in the UK.

Alex Jones pls

holy christ when i saw that second plane approaching the tower i literally screamed "NO"

My names Doug...

That Australian tv show that had people sexually groping animals and the most awkward fucked up insane things happening before the network canned it halfway while it was airing.

Yeah Australia is a pretty fucked up place by the looks of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=-kockusALWM

left photo: black man in a black shirt.

right photo: white man in a blue checkered shirt.

explain this shit.
protip: you cant,

Maybe he was just a very light tanned black man? They even showed a close up photo of him afterwards proving he was black

>This does however remind me of that video with that UK Muslim guy who killed someone in the street and was talking to a camera: 1 take has him holding a machete with no blood on his hands after killing the women whilst another take has heaps of blood on his hands while saying the same lines
CONSPIRACY kek

He was innocent. That one guy admitted to lying about Dwyer's involvement.

not even fucking close dude. it's impossible to beat watching the news covering a recent terrorist attack only to witness a second attack live, followed by the collapse of a national landmark.

Those shots from the Helis are amazing, the NY Good morning especially

Where were you Sup Forums?

>lighting from different cameras at different angles produces different results

What a shocker.

Or perhaps you'd prefer:
>globalist illuminati conspiracy to kill a reporter and camera man on live television (for no measurable benefit) mistakenly uses the wrong race of shooter and wrong clothes in the different takes when making the video

Government Disinformation Agent detected.

all further posts from you will considered suspect.

I'd just got back from an army recruiting centre. I didn't get in though. Failed the medical.

I'm having trouble with my tin foil, I find it hard to get it to maintain its structural integrity in hat shape - do you have any tips, or are you completely worthless?

Only tape got destroyed.

>must invest in tin foil companies

The North Hollywood Shootout. Converting a civilian AK or AR to full auto isn't really easy, but these two guys did it a bunch of times and held off one of the biggest police forces on the planet for nearly an hour.

Mouth-breathing retard who contributes absolutely nothing to society detected

All further inputs from you will be happily ignored

Definitely watching Maggie Simpson shoot Mr. Burns. Ha d me on the edge of my seet, GOAT commercials too, it was one bug mystery.

9/10 post

They recently found another one, there was talk of setting up an auction but her family called in the lawyers and it got taken away

WOW that mobile typing, I promise I'm not retarded.

different angle of the bank robber

bro just line the inside of a regular hat

It was nap time in Kindergarten

youtu.be/WDRxK6cevqw
>All those family members in shock

stages of Disinformation:

1. denial of claim and ridicule it
2. insult the target - **current stage**

so lets see if you go to Stage 3 .... Ive written stage 3: in a post somewhere on Sup Forums that I can link to when you've replied to me.

off you go ....

I learned recently that they most likely didn't die in the explosion, and were alive and maybe even conscious until they hit the water. Awful way to go

I'd heard that too. Pretty fucking harsh. I won't even get into a plane. There's no way in hell I'd get into a rocket.

2nd period class. i was a sophomore then...weirdest day in school. i remember walking the hallways between periods and no one saying anything, everyone just crying or quiet as fuck. entire school was quiet as hell the entire day and parents were picking the students up by droves.

One of my biggest fears is planes too
highfive

Remember this shit?

>highfive
Can we make it a lowfive please?

The brouhaha over that was fucking ridiculous. It's only a nipple.

Sup Forums here, easily malice at the palace

Really makes you think

same

that jewelry is so ugly I just don't get it

that Reagan speech tho
youtu.be/Qa7icmqgsow

reminder that ron artest did nothing wrong

In my 6th grade science class in Queens, New York.

Retard

The Denver Broncos winning the Super Bowl for the first time

You get sent home too?

Yep, my father came running into the school still in his construction clothes like a madman and took me and my friend home.

OJ Simpson in the White Bronco

I was hoping something would happen again the next day so I could go home

Was after midnight in aus i think, i was comfy then ran to wake up my friend who was stoned. Couldnt wake the fucker, rang another friend and we talked about how WW3 just kicked off.

It's sad, but at least their son survived and went on to be the front man for Green Day.

dude's speeches were on point, he had incredible charisma

I knew some people who truly could not give less of a shit that the twin towers got attacked.

My friends dad took a glance at the news and went "oh shit...okay let's go to the store we gotta get bread and milk"

4th grad class in CT, they didn't tell us outright that day, but we could tell something was going on

i got home to my mother watching the recorded footage on TV

i didn't feel true anger until that day

sleeping in my bed when I get the phone call from a buddy to turn on cnn immediately

I was 8 years old. I don't remember. Wish I had a story about it but I don't

surprised to see another Connecticut poster on tv
dont let me catch you around here again

fucking smug nigger, thinks he has accomplished something other than making an ass out of himself. I fucking hate kanye

fucking you're mom

Jealous and Mad

I was eating cereal watching that ace ventura cartoon on nickelodeon before school. Sister came down and switched the channel and I bitched at her saying I didn't wanna watch a movie. Still went to school though

I could splay you flat across the pavement. No one would mind.

THATS A BIG NIPPLE!

This was the funniest shit. My dad just got a tivo and replayed that back and forth 30 times

youtube.com/watch?v=AmclgO6w0C0

6th grade, getting ready for school. Mom was hysterical (lots of family in NY) so I hitched a ride with neighbor kid.

Asshole substitute teacher spent entire period telling us how Las Vegas would be next because of Nellis air force base.

>Apparently, she had an unrequited crush on co-worker George Peter Ryan. She baked him a cake for his birthday and sought his romantic attention, only to find out he was already involved with sports reporter Andrea Kirby. Kirby had been the co-worker closest to Chubbuck, but she was offered a new job in Baltimore, which had further depressed Chubbuck.

so fucking sad

4th grade homeroom in Texas.

Science was just about to start, school had started about fifteen minutes ago and my teacher usually did roll and sort of let us get ourselves ready for the day by starting things out slow.
We were waiting for the lesson to begin and the teacher from across the hall pulls my teacher out of class and they go have a discussion in the hallway for a few minutes.
Both of them come into the room with really serious, kind of shocked expressions and my teacher says "Alright, kids, there's something very, very important happening right now in New York City, and we're going to wait for a while and watch what happens."

They wheeled the TV into the room and I think it was about twenty minutes give or take after the first plane hit the tower. I was old enough to grasp what was happening and understood most of what the newscasters were saying, I remember hearing how other planes were missing, all flights were grounded, intel said there might be planes headed for the Pentagon and White House, all that shit, and then the plane hit the second tower, and everyone sort of gasped in horror.

We watched the first tower fall, and then after that they kind of turned the TV off and the rest of the day we didn't really do anything. All anybody could talk about was the Twin Towers, at lunch, at recess, everyone was really down and upset from my recollection.

I didn't really know what to feel. I felt scared, sad, angry, but I think my biggest feeling was confusion. Why would somebody do this? I didn't know it then, but I think I realized that day that everything was going to change.

That was one of the experiences where I started to grow up.

I believe I was in Kindergarten when it happened. I don't remember that much but I remember the teachers were shocked. We had these cabinets around the room where they would store all our supplies and toys. One of them had a tv inside that was used to broadcast the school news that students participated in. The school also had cable so they tuned into some news. I just remember an explosion and nothing else form that day. I was just a kid so did not know or care really.

The one where that newswoman gets shot after turning into a werewolf. Jessica Savidge I think.

Ah, the last time janet jackson was remotely relevant.

I was a 2th grader in Turkey.

I mean whole deal wasn't live broadcasted here but I kinda guessed what happened since my parents were fedoras and continuously going "Islam this, Islam that, mudslimes etc."

They were right though. They are still right.

It must be hard being a fedora in a sand nigger country.

>ywn make a woman lust after you enough that she kills herself when she can't have you

It wasn't hard 5-10 years ago to be honest. Country was fairly moderate. It mostly became shit after Erdoğan.

Sleeping (Not American), too young to fully understand the implications of what was on the news when I woke up but my mother was crying. I remember our teacher trying to explain to us what had happened when I got to school.

Sort of wish I was old enough to have grasped what was going on seeing as 9/11 is definitely the single most important event in the last 30 years at least.

The hardest 9/11 footage to watch is that from amateur cameras when the second plane hits and everyone instantly realises It wasn't an accident, I have legitimately teared up watching some of it and I'm a pretty jaded guy

>News channel broadcasts 9/11 live
>Program is called Good Morning
That's some dark humor right there

I was shitposting on [s4s] when there was a stickied post saying TURN ON CNN NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAA. So I did and I saw the whole thing happen live

shitposting on Sup Forums

This pretty much takes the cake

>plane hits a building
>confident and upbeat american people stunned
>maybe it was an accident?
>every station has live coverage of the burning building
>second plane crashes on live television
>millions of people watched stunned as people jump out to avoid burning to death
>the towers fall and 3000 people are crushed to death live on national television