Be me 6 months ago

>Be me 6 months ago
>Melania Trump
>In loveless marriage, Donald cheats but I don't care, keeps him away from me
>Almost understandable, a man has needs- just keep it out of the house and away from our son
>Feel mixture of repulsion, apathy and fear
>Live luxurious life but feel trapped
>My son is everything to me
3 months later
>He really looks like he has a chance of winning
>Know I could derail his campaign
>Divorce would throw everything into turmoil, details would be devastating
What would you do if you could go back and stop Hitler?
>He would ruin me, know how vindictive he is- he'd ruin our son to punish me
>Not an option
>Could leak career ending information, life ending information
>Terrified he'd find out, plenty of things coming out in the press anyways
>Sit on hands
>He won't win
Election week
>Have pivotal decision to make
>Tell all to the world, take our son and run, or gamble that he doesn't win
>Know him better than anybody
>He is worse than they know
>Frozen with weight of it all
>Do nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Jezebel/status/823649632911650816
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Deep, man, deep.

She probably just made a bet with trump that If he made it in the white house she would try anal.

Would you say it really made you think?

More so it made me feel.

Or, there could be fucking nothing to tell.

Reminds me of Skyler from Breaking Bad.

Yeah, made me think that OP is a faggot and a dumb ass.

get me in the screencap when u post on /r/Sup Forums xdddddddd

Fuck right off child.

>What would you do if you could go back and stop Hitler?

Wow I really fucking hope he lives up to this Hitler hype or I'm going to be really disappointed.

no xd

This

Do you have the gif?

Agreed I love hitler. Got a flag on my wall now

>she told him he would win on election night when he thought he was going to lose
>shes sad because liberals piled hate on her when ever she did anything
>only wants to shield her 10 year old from the hate machine that the demarcate/liberals have become

I thought the meme here was
>be melania
>marry the donald for a little sugar daddy action
>now he's the fucking president of the united states

I like this more

melania doesn't give a fuck about anything as long as the botox keeps flowing

Why would she need a sugar daddy when her net worth was 11 million dollars before marrying him?

she has a big family and adidas tracksuits aren't cheap

I feel bad for her, it's so clear she just wanted to be trophy wife and now she has to be the First Lady. One thing i will say about her is that you can tell she loves her son, that kid is probably the only thing she truly loves, autism and all.

Opa

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

THIS IS NOT THE PROPER SLAV SQUAT FORM, MELANIA

This.

I don't feel like making one.

It makes me think. It makes me wonder,

"How old do you have to be to still be writing fanfiction?"

its really not.

str8 shota incoming

Don't see a link yet and don't have time to convert to embed, but for those interested here's a vid...

twitter.com/Jezebel/status/823649632911650816

(sorry it's Jezebel)

She had every opportunity to get on the right side of history.
Fuck her.

ready your hyper weapons, gents

in highschool i knew this girl who was held back a couple grades, not because she wasn't capable of doing it she just didn't want to cause she was fat and got bullied a lot

she was fucking gross tho, bugs in hair and all, but she was like 21 and had a stack of naruto mangas on the edge of her desk at all times, wore the weird headband, told everyone she wrote fanfiction on deviantart. I was the only person who was nice to her so she shared the page with me, god damn women are some perverted little things like where did this stereotype women don't enjoy sex come from lol

cry harder fagtron

Its mostly the fat gross ones like that though because they're never going to find someone who can hold their nose and eyes shut long enough to sexually please them. Ive seen it every time. Its pent up sexual frustration that usually comes out in the form of fanfiction and cyber sexual role play.

Its gross, I know exactly the type of chick youre talking about cuz ive seen em a hundred times.

It also kinda pisses me off how privledged someone can be to get held back just "because they fucking want to." like nah, you finished, youre not my problem anymore, its time for you to move through the ranks so eventually you can die alone in your basement after high school. Stop prolonging the inevitable

This. And when the opportunity presents itself in a chubby chaser, suddenly they're morally opposed and claim they don't have sex with men cause they're lesbian feminist.

kek user are you a teacher or something? I worked in a school office once for a summer, a girl came in about 18 years old, had been out of school since age 10 and wanted to come back. Like???

The principal actually fucking let her too, but she had to attend class with the other 10 year olds.

So, hey, Melania, do you really think that a seventy-year-old fool could cheat on you?

Really?

Seventy years old?

And dumber than a sack of rocks?

You gotta be a special kind of stupid. And MuriKKKa specializes in most of them.

Trump whispered I love you during the dance. It was a sweet moment barely picked up on audio.

He was whispering to a mirror.

She is his handler.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i wish i had someone who loved me :(

I used to work administration yeah but I quit because it drove me crazy having to hold these kids hands all the time. There were a bunch of times I had to deal with stuff similar. Usually, when a teacher hands you something saying they found their student writing obscene stuff in class, it was usually some incredibly sexually depraved shit. And like this one girl in particular "refused" counsoling, because she "already knew she was bipolar" (self diagnosis kek) and then she rheeed out when we told her we were going to switch her out of her classes and put her in special classes since she was prone to outbursts of neofeminist garbage that disrupted the class on a regular basis. I remember once she was sent in because she derailed an entire lecture in a spanish class to talk about how "black people are still slaves today to an unjust systemic racism" blah blah blah. Worked two years at a high school after I got out of school and decided fuck that noise. Kids just get stupider every year, they're like little audio speakers hooked up to parrots that repeat whatever trash gets pedaled on buzzfeed or huffington post, pretending its their own well formed and thought out opinion.

Now I just fix boats lol.

yeah, i mean you could say it's hormones but there's a limit to that. i'm glad your school teacher's had the sense to call her outbursts for for what they are, at my school she would have been called a bright thinker not afraid to start a dialogue in class. canada, man.

you rock user, keep fixing those reverse tubs.

WoW OP good picture

Check'd. And Im sorry to hear about that. US education system is basically "conform and repeat and comply." so theyre usually pretty quick to tell you to shut up.

Havent been to Canada in some years, but from the sounds of things you guys have your hands full as well. Here's to you and yours, I hope the future gets a bit brighter for you.

the thing about trump that puts half the nation off is his character, and he shows it everytime hes in the spotlight, it doesnt matter how bad the media are portraying him he acts exactly the same to the cameras, but after watching a few old documentaries about his business and stuff and reading a book he co-wrote, i feel like its just him showing who he wants to be, and he worked really hard to make that cover that he shows the media, everyone would talk about how he lost most of his dads fortune and didnt make a considerable profit on it, the media was saying things like hed be worth more money if he put his fathers money in a bank, but the way i see it, is that he learned how to be a real business man, he tried and failed several times at the beginning but learnt the ways to be successful, which is why he acts the way he does to, he has to act like he is the most successful person in the world because thats who he wants to be, trump is literally the most complete form of "fake it till you make it" that is humanly possible.

I can see that.

Really, the media has made him into this monster easily because this generation of new voters are a generation of headline only reader, and people knew this was an easy way to vilify them. We started seeing more and more hyperbole and misdirection in headlines only to read articles that were heavily opinion based and not a lot of solid substance, but in really concerning wording.

Then people started associating Trump with all these horrid things because 18 year olds these days are still drama fueled teenagers, only now with the internet their drama can impact and affect people on a global scale, where as before this probably wouldn't have blown up into as big of a thing as it has. So people who had level headed opinions about Trump vs Clinton, or even people who knew that a Clinton presidency would have been a disastrous thing, weren't telling exit polls or showing support for him publicly. So these same media outlets start reporting a predicted massive clinton vote, so many millennials who were uncertain about voting for Clinton, didn't prioritize their vote for clinton and instead either didnt vote at all or voted for a third party in hopes of more options next year.

So now that monstrous media image of a villain is their president. And they're freaking out. And that's pretty god damn funny to me either way because I knew no matter who won this year we were fucked. But at least now I get to watch those smug assholes cry, and hopefully they learn to reform their failure of a party that values money over people, while preaching people before money. HOpefully this teaches them a lesson in marginalizing, broad generalizations, and not saying fucking retarded things like "You agree with Trumps health care plan? You a fucking retarded womanizing racist piece of shit because you're okay with hitler."

but probably not.

Either way, I still get my keks

>Be Melania Trump
>Be First Lady of the United States now
>Be worshipped in my homecountry now and not shunned anymore
>Looking forward to meeting all those great ppl now
>Looking forward to meeting Putin whom I adore and think about when fatty fucks me

Pic related. My pussy when I will finally meet Vlad

Kek

I genuinely think he'll be great for America though running a country to me seems comparable to running a multi million dollar company, and trump has several of those, in all seriousness he is a man who took his father's small local company and made it into a huge international company, I know it's completely meme tier saying this but trump is the president America needs, if anyone is actually interested in turning America into a great manufacturing country again it's trump, it's part of his being, all he desires is to be the best, and for him that means making America richer and better than anyone else has.