Hardcore Henry

I know that this movie is a bit old but fuck it
This shit was fantastic, why weren't there more threads on it when it came out?
What was your favorite moment Sup Forums?
>the blood smear ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6hT8BfzxZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>da rooftop fight plus final boss kil

Fucking really guys

Dat shit with the eye was sweet

Wish I could watch it, actually ended up getting sick from the way it was shot. Getting easiy nauseus is terrible, will probably try to give it a chance on the small screen.

Do you play FPS games?

Nope, I don't play many video games.

Ahh that explains

youtube.com/watch?v=V6hT8BfzxZ8

cocaine brothel was pretty good

i'm a bicycle

Is that your youtube channel?

>why weren't there more threads on it when it came out?

you were on the wrong board for the thread.

Sup Forums is thataway >>>>>>>

I really like Sharlto Copely, I might see it just for him.

The movie isn't an adaptation of something though, even though I would love to see a game based on it.

TONIIIIIIGHT

>virtual reality movie
>not making it in 3D for Occulus Rift

most retarded decision ever

motion sickness doesn't really work like that, people who play video games can still get sick from movies like this.

its more about being in control of whats happening on screen, sort of like with some people driving a car is fine but while in the passenger seat they end up hurling

He's legit incredible in this

>AKAN IS A CUNT

Actually kinda liked how crappy and raw it felt, reminded me a lot of Crank. Despite the shitty gopro quality and a couple of questionable CG effects (fucking CG blood everywhere, disappointing as fuck), the movie still had this sort of charisma about it that kept it going. Even the shitty writing gave it a sort of charm, it felt totally scrapped together for the sake of the setpieces and I'm totally okay with that.

Not a kino masterpiece by any standard by a fun watch. The worst thing that ever happened to it was a wide release and a Tim Roth guest appearance, really set a weird tone for the expectations of the movie.

It was enjoyable at parts but got a bit tedious. Just felt like a cutscene in a game that you never get to play.

Not the best song choice when your main demographic is people who have seen Shaun of the Dead a thousand times. At that point it gets old.

Is Tim Roth in JUST mode?

Fucking this He plays like 8 different characters and they're all fun as hell to watch.

I thought it'd have been a nice reference to play Bad Motherfucker at that point, but I see why they chose Queen.

I've never seen Shaun of the dead, I just liked that they used the song for the trailer which was hype, and then played it over the best fight in the film

I used to play games a lot and I'd get sick if the FOV was too low.

I'm betting they were gonna use a Biting Elbows track but ended up picking Queen once they got that fat STX Entertainment check at the last minute. No chance they would've been able to snag the licensing writes with the production budget they had, even with the post-production kickstarter money.

I mean when the band's frontman makes the fucking movie you'd expect the licensing rights to not be that much of an issue, not to mention they already had two other BE songs in there (My Woman and Dustbus).

Well yeah that's what I mean. When they were indie they were probably going to use one of their own tracks for the finale, but at the last minute they got picked up by this semi-decent production company and probably decided to spoil themselves with a Queen song.

>cg blood

nah it was actual prop blood. in the muic video they made, you actually see the blood bag pop IRL when he shoots a guy full of buckshot

YOU