Trump's wife is hotter.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/feel-my-pain-through-solid-waves-of-sound
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea no.

Trumps wife is an immigrant

Nice try shill

>Xenophobe

Yeah but if pick is true then Michelle can bench press the whole first family.

>Michael
>wife

Well no shit.

This is probably the only thing that I like about the election. Might be a little misogynistic on my part but having a decent looking first lady, actually more than decent because she's gorgeous, is a big win for the image of power in this country. Don't care what she does with her position. I'd be fine if she just stood there and looked pretty for four years.

Ivy League scholar vs model

>onlyTrumpshills are allowed to be xenophobic

>Melania
>alien

anchor baby maker 1000

Michelle Obama will be remembered for screwing up school lunches and the food pyramid.

Then why are liberals so xenophobic?

Its a sad day when i can google naked pictures of the first lady...

OP likes traps

What a fag

Obama's wife is a tranny

Too bad she ruined her face with botulism toxin, id rather fuck the nigger.

Melania has been being raped her entire live so i'm sure she just lays there like a dead fish gritting her teeth, waiting for you to finish.

top kek

Don't cut yourself on that edge, user

You taking a break from googling traps ?

just a mix of those weird slavic eye genes (putin has it too but not as bad) and plastic surgery, and makeup.

Michelle obama, actually all black women, look like fucking half man half monkey

id rather fuck a hot alien than an ugly half man half ape

>Yea no.

But is it really user? I mean yeah, this whole election reflects badly on our standards as a whole, but I think the least of our problems is the fact that the first lady took naked pictures for a magazine once. She doesn't claim to be an intellectual or have ambitions for public office. She just fell ass backwards into this "respected" position.

Bu... But... Clean coal jobs and manufacturing not done by economically efficient automation!!!

>muh MAGA

Kek

that fucking pic makes me sad

you fucking idiot, botulism isn't permanent. if she stopped, it'd go away, but i'm not sure she even has it. botox leaves these weird lumps in certain places, like you can tell a girl has had it in the lips if when they open there mouth it's very bumpy where the lip part meets the inner mouth part

>i'd rather fuck the nigger
I don't that very much sir.

ok a 17 year old model in an eastern block country in the 80's, sure... she was never raped...

>trump imports Soviet spies posing as mail order brides

>america cheers

You should have voted for Sanders.
He would have helped cut the budget on the wasteful shit but prioritized New Deal type shit for poor working white families.
You know poor whites are perpetually on food stamps, too right?

She's just freeing the nipple, right?

Michael Robinson

user, she was never poor. she was always from a well off family, obviously not as wealthy as trump but well enough in their own right

she never needed to sleep with anyone for a job because she never was desperate for money

you think a man like trump would marry some dumb foreign bimbo gold digger?? she'd rinse him clean.

Shouldn't Blackie O be next to Cornelius?

American stupidity never ceases to amaze me. These are gonna be 4 amusing years.

ps I wrote her biography, she's an amazing woman who deserves a lot of respect. She also loves a hand full of pussy just as much as the next guy

If Trump's wife is so hot, how come he'd rather fuck his daughter? Answer me that.

It's going to be comical, terrifying, and retarded all at the same time.

kek this post is under rated.

oop!

Anybody have Melania's nudes?

Holy shit, shot yourself in the stomach, you embarrassing faggot

Incect is hotter duh

because he knows his daughter is hotter, of course user.

My sensors show that you are wrong, please try again. Michelle is way hotter than orochimaru

>Trump's wife is hotter.

Obama's wife is a man.

it's still incest if a dad and mom have sex dude, if they're married

except Melanoma looks like Caitlyn Jenner.
I am on the fence 50/50 on weather she is actually a female or not. It is just uncanny how much she looks like a the trap Jenner.
Michelle looks pretty fit, for an old mom type, I would throw my hot dog down her hallway.

A lot of midwestfags did user, a lot.

>leftist politics defined by looks
now if they'll only let skin colour in on that we could get somewhere

Cause he's kinky like that.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking saved

her tits looked better before the implants

not really, He won the vote by 70,000 votes spread across 3 Midwest states, and managed to lose the popular vote by 3 million.

if shit like this happens on a runway, can't a model just pop it back in? Cover herself? what's this thing where they gotta keep walking and do the little turn no matter what i mean come on

>leftist politics defined by looks
Hypocrisy is the rights best trait. Which, is way more cancer than just being upfront about shit.

if that pic is real...? then oh god yess agreed

While these idiots celebrate Trump's victory, Trump's probably tasting strong in smell, dirty russian balls.

Not even a close comparison you autist

yes it's real

i would fuck my own dad if he looked like ivanka

Californias not too happy about it, and we make all the countries money.

We're not in a drought anymore either, not real reason to stay.

her square boobs are a turn off. I hope donnie bought her an upgrade

the kid holding the cat has seen some shit

>she loves a handful of pussy
1/2 way to to a beautiful clamfest boys
can't wait

>meh lania trump

>Everyone that doesn't agree with me is a shill or a cuck

Grow up faggot

Looks like Xena.
In a good way, if I'm being unclear.

Toppest of KEKS user.

Let him get his 5 cents for the day. Russian shills need all the money they can get for dat voodka

You gotta be fucking blind, she looks plastic as fuck and somehow sad beyond repair

thank you for your sacrifice in-breds

Do you have eyes? Can you see the photo? Perfect comparison Sup Forumsrother. I still think Michelle is hotter, Of course everyone on here is a rasict fuck and cant appreciate her true beauty. She has one fat ass.

>won the vote

Daily Reminder:
Hillary won the popular vote and we are the peoples champions!

who wore it better?

there both ugly,obama's wife was a nigger and trump's wifes a spic

tell me how my new track is. is it trash or is it decent who knows you tell me

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/feel-my-pain-through-solid-waves-of-sound tell me how this is guys

Wasn't the election for the republican nominee rigged in Hillary's favor? I could be wrong, but it's been late for a while to vote Bernie if that's the case.

kek

trumputin fanfics when

To be honest, they are both ugly

Michelle looks like a genuinely nice person and is smart enough to represent the country as First Lady. Melanie is border line retarded and constantly has the look of someone who has smelled a fart on her face. She also has to sleep with a flabby horrible human who is now president. Yeah, so hot.

Hnggh

Americans are unreal, how can someone be so depressingly stupid and be so proud of that?

Shes hot and its not similar. You tried. I guess that's all that counts.

Dat puffy nip

Yum

>Not understanding how businesses and employment function together

Spot the 5 differences