You're at the park and you see this. What do next

You're at the park and you see this. What do next

Well, first I'd consider it

>run

Demand Dindu bring me more ammunition. Ill make the beast a trophy

man the harpoons!

kick it into the fucking river and run like hell before it eats me

Running drop kick the beast in it's ass so I can laugh at it's struggle to get up.

Get out the Febreze

Turn 180 degrees and walk backwards

Draw my .45 and bag me a humpback.

Pose for pic with cable lift hoisting my kill.

Back away slowly hippos are very territorial.

360 then walk away.

Lulz.

>180 Degrees
>Walk backwards
pro logic

de-beach the whale.

i like taking care of animals.

is it summer in here already?

Stick a cork in it before it goes off.

Tell Raji to hand me my elephant gun

hehehe that's so cute

I don't know about some of these normies, but pussy is pussy.

you call 5-6 of your friends over and they all in unison smack that ass until she blushes in an overwhelming sense of flattery as her ass cheeks ripple in a way that would ruin Fukashima 2 times over.

then you grab a fork lift to flip her on her back in the most seductive way possible with industrial equipment only to insult her like the land whale she is. seeing as thats all shes ever been refered to as, it would be inappropriate to do anything other than that.

now as a team of 5-6 you all fuck every single fat fold until she starts screaming and thats how you know you've hit the pussy. then you go in one at a time as its hard to hold up her massive gut and fuck her pussy at the same time. maybe one holds it and the other fucks. IDK you decide.

then as a final act of humilation to this poor beached whale.

you cum on a twinkie and feed it to her like the fat slut she is!

I've seen this before....

You need to turn 360° to go the other direction you idiot.

not if you go counterclockwise

"Excuse me, may I enter please." Wait...that's too autistic. Lemme try again: "Holy shit! You look amazing." I like big butts and I cannot lie.

BOOTY'S GONNA GETCHA

Nigger ass

Same... as fast as I can...

I disagree. If you look carefully you'll see it's a fat Florida retiree ass, aka possibly Jew whitish vintage. Definitely a chubby one tho.

puki it with stick... if allows it or njoy... rub my stick in around asshole tillkum .. and go

Get as much of an eye full as I can before she notices and covers up. Then I wank furiously.

I'd go cow tipping.

Turn 360 degrees, yelp like a kicked puppy, and launch myself headfirst into that glorious heinie, then crawl into that warm, wet snatch like it's my sleeping bag on a cold winter morning.

drive foot into ass cheek
kick over
walk away

I'd pull my cock out and fuck it

>Remember how dangerous hippopotamus are
>Run like hell

fuck like my life depended on it

Say "excuse me, sir. I didn't realize you were about to wipe your ass. I'll wait over here."

Shit, them are fine titties!

Give her a nice ass slapping