When did you start to dislike her character?

When did you start to dislike her character?

first season

I unironically like Piper the most. She's the only character with enough foundational back story for me to actually care, and unlike literally every other character on this show, the writers try to get you to dislike her, which only makes her more compelling.

Almost immediately.

First season
>contrarian faggot on Sup Forums
Who could've guessed?

I really liked Piper in this season but last season and probably season two as well I didn't care for here.

Top 5 inmates
Rosa
Red
Miss Claudette
Poussey
Frieda

So fucking uncalled for. goddamn michael cera

When Latinas appeared

>people actually watch orange is the new black

What? I thought it was just a show women pretend to watch because feminism. People can actually stand to watch that shit?

>tfw no Maritza and Flaca threesome

when the panty business started

Life is hard indeed.

Probably when the writers realized somewhere in season 2 that they had no idea where the fuck the story was going, so just started pulling shit out of their ass?

jesus you're such a spastic

Here have some more

god damn dem tits

She is not the only one.

Crazy Eyes distracted him causing her death
Crazy Eyes is to blame for her death

Ep1

Crazy Eyes is mentally incompetent and was given a lot of stress by the guards and cause of her mental health she deteriorated. It's not her fault for the shit guards being incompetent at their jobs and causing her mental breakdown.

her first scene

i made it an episode and a half before i gave up.

I think at the root if it all was the MCC

even if Crazy Eyes was a cause of her death, I don't have the heart to hate Suzanne for it. she don't mean it.

Which one Sup Forums?

the flies

I didn't like her hooking up with Alex.

She's okay though. It's easy to hate female leads but Piper is alright.

>tfw no gloria & diaz threesome

Fucking oath.

>died from a knee on her back
I literally don't even. She could obviously breathe, she showed no sign of suffering head trauma when being taken to the ground, I have never heard of someone dying in this way.

Also she was the only black character who didn't actively make me dislike black people. Now she's dead I'm gonna have to go full white supremacist on OITNB.

Never

Piper has always been my favorite character.

the flies. I have no idea why Maritza ate the fucking LIVE baby mouse. what a cunt.

Piper is the most piece of shit character on the show. I saw some people saying her getting branded was going too far, but if you had a choice between getting branded for getting 4 more years of prison which one would you choose?

He probably forced her to go with the option she'd jokingly picked earlier. He had a gun to her head.

Jews are always the root of the problem

you might be right I didn't think about that.

I fucking love maritza

Piper was cute as fuck when she was trying to be gangsta.

>giant catfaced lesbo
>cute

Here guys, have some more.

Instantly. Heroin dealers are shit in human form. America needs a Duterte.