Stranger Things

IT'S OUT

but is it any good?

I just finished it. It sucks.

Acting is pretty shit

Maybe it's just me, but I lose complete interest in a show when I found out all 10 episodes are out rather than 1 per week.

First ep felt a LOT like a Spielberg movie. Something about the tone, I dunno.

Just (you)

That's fucking dumb.

>DUDE CREEPY WOODS LMAO
>DUDE LITTLE KIDS ON BIKES LMAO
>DUDE A BROKEN BIKE INDICATING DANGER LMAO

yea gonna go out on a limb and say its shit

You sound like fun.

Yeah, I guess it's to be expected I'm the weird one in this case.
I like the serial format of TV shows, I like watching an episode a week and discussing it with people while I wait for the new episode. This way it might as well be a 10 hour movie.

The /ss/ scene with Winona was a bit much.

any panty?

she can't act

>DUDE I BET YOUR FUN AT PARTIES LMAO

kys

Alright, bye.

just finished episode 1

pretty fun desu

the plotline with the older sister needs to go away

sheriff is a great character

It is bad.
Those guys are just losers who watch Netflix to escape their lives on their tiny little iPhone screens and pay half attention. As a result of Netflix's pump and dump model, their shows are hollow, less involved and intricate, easily consumable with light themes for easy bingeability.

Sherriff's pretty dope.

Them killing off the cook was a neat surprise, wasn't expecting that.

>the older siste
At first glance I thought she was really cute but dat chin is really unfortunate, I can't stop looking at it, very distracting from the rest of her.

yes, kind of a bummer though. i like that actor. he's great on The Knick.

she's okay looking but her plot is extremely uninteresting

That's gonna bother the fuck out of me now.

She looked a bit like an older version of that girl from Tomorrowland.

t./lbg/faggot

You're an idiot user Anonymous

What the fuck

>Hmmm I have nothing to say but I disagree with him...
>I better meme.

You basing that on one episode? I don't care for most of the netflix originals aside from a couple, but I'm liking this one so far, but I'm a big fan of the Goonies and the Explorers and shit like that. As for the pump and dump model, it's nice to be able to binge multiple episodes if you feel like it, nobody's forcing you to watch them all at once though. IMO ideally it would be best to release half a season, then release the second half one or two weeks later and if the quality is there it would bulid that anticipation for the rest and give time to discuss / theorize.

Agreed, pathetic come-back.

I'm basing it on most Netflix Originals I've seen.
House of Cards could be a tight compact 6-8 episodes per season but they drag things out for digestability of the semi-attentive.
It's hard to believe Netflix sprung into popularity with a worse remake of a British show, the worst season of Arrested Development, and a bland lesbian prison show.

Episode 1 was cringey. I was sitting there stonefaced, but the shititiness made me shake in my seat.

>telling lies on the internet
who would just go out and do something like that?

I liked daredevil, it's not amazing or anything but I'm a comic nerd so whatever. But yeah most of the originals are lackluster. Yeah the last season of arrested development was shit, I didn't mind that last season of clone wars they put out though. Did you watch the first episode? I haven't fully made up my mind on this one yet, it seems stuck between a fun kids adventure sci-fi flick and a mystery / suspense thriller, which makes it weird. I'm into the second episode, might as well keep going, there really hasn't been much on lately.

THANKS SENPAI!

DROPPED

SOMEBODY STOP ME

>ywn fuck Winona Ryder in her prime

Has Winona Ryder made anything worthwhile other than Edward Scissorhands?

are you like, joking right now?

Beetlejuice

The first episode is great, nothing really original (small town, lab that does mysterious experiments, mysterious kid) but still great.

>ywn watch the poltergeist with mommy noni
;_;

Are you kidding?

A Scanner Darkly
Reality Bites
Heathers
Mermaids (with Cher)
Beetlejuice
Little Women
Girl Interuped (with Anjelina Jolie in her prime)
Great Balls of Fire (really good movie btw)

and Black fuckin' Swan
Bram Stoker's Dracula

She kissed Rachel on Friends.

Yeh she's quite distractingly odd for a 'hot older sister' character