Is it bad if im in a gang and inform the police on everything theyre doing so when the case gets big enough...

Is it bad if im in a gang and inform the police on everything theyre doing so when the case gets big enough, they go in for the arrest?

all that would do is give you a free pass if you ever find yourself in trouble. If you're publicly recognized for your bravery or have to testify against your own guys, not only will you be fucked by your own gang but also other people. No one likes a rat.

Are you Johnny Depp from 21 Jump St?

But im not a rat if the police are my friends and I'm just using them for their resources.

Im a manipulative gypsy bastard, actually

OP: being on a discord chat is not being in a gang, fyi

kek

Snitches get Stitches

Im not a snitch tho. I just control the police

You are a rat if you snitch on your gang faggot. I hope they find out and kill you tbqh.

Lol its funny because sooner or later im going to tell my cop buddies to arrest their asses

That's even worse. You're gonna die if anyone finds out dumbass.

Lol whatever, faggot. They're not even my friends. I just use them because they have a place to crash and always spark me up for weed and coke and tabs and shit

You a snitch ass motherfucka.

What state are you in OP?
Which gang?

U r fucking awesome dude and one day cbs will make a tv show about you!

How have you been telling police?
Wearing a wire?
Are you telling cops you also participate in these activities?
You have proof?
Are you testifying in court?

Dude try not to get yourself killed.

Weed's fine, but lay off the coke, man. That shit's bad for you.

Lol i own the streets pretty much. I make people feel like shit so they all try to buy me over.
A lot of my gang member friends have a bunch of problems and I exploit them and make them feel like shit so they always try to buy my friendship.

They give you drugs and a place to sleep???? And you're gonna fuck up their lives?

I believed you until you said "I own the streets."

You corny mother fucker, you don't own shit. You're the epitomy of a pig-fucking rat snitch. "You're gang" knows you're a snitch and they're handling your punk ass tonight. Dead men tell no tales.

The streets are MINE you buster son of a bitch.

"Snitching" if that's what you people call it, might actually help the nigger community for once. Help blacks grow.

>That shits bad for you
Telling a gang member who's playing both LE and his own members to lay off the coke is a fucking joke right, I mean, this guy has much bigger problems than a coke addiction if he's in this deep.

>inform the police on everything theyre doing

Step 1. Rat out the gang to the cops
Step 2. Cops tell the gang what a faggot you are.
Step 3. Free haircut with a chainsaw.

I really want to just like know why you would even want to be a snitch obviously you have autismo or maybe you think it's cool? Like really wtf is wrong with you I bet they beat your ass and your buthurt so your gonna go snitch on them like the bitch you are