This looks really good!

this looks really good!

Other urls found in this thread:

raisingcanes.com/locations
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like an unnecessary large amount of carbs and fat. Probably just going to make you feel like shit.

yeah

mm i could tell it was canes by the thumbnail
i gotta get some of that shit when i go visit my parents

Where are canes? Never even heard of them
?

south

I can't fathom how people finish a whole canic in one sitting...

raisingcanes.com/locations

used to eat at the original one back in undergrad.
>caniac
>no coleslaw
>extra toast
>extra sauce
>Iced tea

Geaux Tigers

You should give them a try if there's one in your area. Damn good chicken

LS-who?

That's Raising Cane's shit is fucking delicious..........

That's not for one person.

Dont tell me your Roll Tide

Fuck no lol, i go to UL. The superior louisiana university

I know that's not a Bammer talking shit....

It may look good, but that's way too many carbs. I can't afford to eat that shit when I'm trying to lose weight.

You mean Slow Learners University....

but i still like you people ;)

if your a pussy with a weak stomach

Just cause my GPA wasn't good enough to get into lsu doesn't mean you're more smarter than me....

Yeah I bet that was like 30 bucks, and they charge like a dollar a sauce past the first one!

the fuck is the sauce purple for? or is that just the lighting...

>I eat like a 5 year old!

Raising Cane's Crewmember here. ask me anything

just the lighting probably. its usually ketchup mixed with mayo and some spices / pepper

bet you're loads of fun at christmas...

This isn't a meal you can eat more than once every month. Holy shit, that's at least 2,000+ calories.

Worcestershire and everything you mentioned plus garlic salt.

looks like what I ate the one time I was in glascow

this place is mediocre

their "caine sauce" is literally mayo and thousand island with lots of pepper. the chicken is good, but nothing special, just ordinary fresh chicken tenders. the toast is pretty good. the fries can get soggy pretty much immediately. the coleslaw is literally cabbage and mayo. that's basically their whole menu

>TL;DR pic related

Which one lake charles sulphur laffyette?

You're nothing special for pointing out that a fast food fried chicken place has basic ingredients. You think you're fucking Gordon Ramsay for figuring this out?

Chick-fil-a is better

Tells people the quality of food, gets judged by a twelve year old for it. KEK!

i eat like a man who doesnt get a tummy aches like a whiny little pussy with a weak stomach

baton rouge

sauce doesn't have thousand island in it. can agree though, coleslaw is shit.

this is correct.

different people have different tastes. sometimes I crave canes sometimes chick-fil-a.

yeah its ok. After a 14hr shift, anything taste good though. Its drunk food. was basically spot on but the sauce has no 1k island in it.

looking at my own post was too meta and i farted a little bit of my soul

hmmmm delicious saturated fats, hormones and excessive cholesterol. Useless carbs and hardly any nutritional value whatsoever. Hey, it's go protein though!

Good shit.

If you're looking have dick issues by 30, Atherosclerosis and perhaps an early onset of diabetes and related problems to all three. Definitely how smart people fit people eat, that's for sure. Hey, but it taste so good. How can you control yourself?

this picture does not do Cane's justice.

I like the Cane's sauce but was a bit bummed when I realized it was just a bunch of peopper in 1k

Good ol Raising canes. Unfortunately Little Rock doesn't have a cane's location, but there's one up in fayetteville. If you've never been there, get the box Combo. Also recommend Zaxbys, Chickfila and Bojangles for good fried chicken

"doesnt do it justice" because it portrays it in correct light instead of marketing? gtfo with that shit ya cuck.

just get out.

5'11''
177lbs
eat fast food all the time
dicks still strong

>gets called out for pointing out the obvious traits of a fast food restaurant
>better call the guy 12 years old

You're just mad because you're limp and fat.

Or you can learn self control and learn to eat out only a couple times a week, like a normal person. The same people who become morbidly obese because they eat out everyday are the same people who can't control their drinking or get addicted to drugs

I used to eat one of those a day

T. Amerifat

im gonna have to try making this dip

>Implying I'm getting mad over some random cynical tryhard faggot's tired opinion of something as asinine and trivial as chicken tenders.

I mean, I love my chicken, but that's downright unhealthy to eat that everyday

ive been there. shits good

The actual name for it is "comeback sauce". it's a generic chicken finger sauce that everyone uses, though recipes can vary.

Gross

>no fucking fun: the post

news flash faggot, every time a girl has cheated on you it was not because you were not "fit" enough, it was because you were a narcissistic drag.

there you go, saved you years of therapy bills.

That is where I make my mom get my tendies

dear god i have seen a glimpse of heaven.

Good place, but cane's is definitely better

>it's a generic chicken finger sauce

thats a broad statement. the generic chicken finger sauce here is honey mustard...

Are you huge and suffering from morbid obesity?

unless you put in a lot of hardwork on your body, i can take in 2600 calories and not gain a pound.

I havent eaten in two and a half days... I could eat a person right now. Im not trying to be edgy im just really hungry

this