Comcast tech for many many years

Comcast tech for many many years.
What you want to know?

Why is my internet so shit

Why do you have aids?

why he's not wearing appropriate ARC rated flame resistant clothing or a linesman jacket

ever fugg a customer and if so greentext

Best service I ever had was with Comcast. Fios is good but the company is shit to deal with.

how to get free cable

How the fuck am I going over my 1tb limit, when my download speed usually maxes out at 4mbps?
Right now it's at 728kbps.

And why the fuck is there a data cap?

not OP but another cable tech in the midwest.

you cant get free cable anymore since all the companys went digital. now you need a set top box that pings the node i believe. at least thats how it is for us. the ping does two things. 1 it keeps the set top box's status as activated and continues to allow it to decode the signal coming in for tv. same thing goes with your internet and cable modem. the second thing it allows us to do is generate trouble calls if a set top box falls out of spec or becomes not active for any reason.

There is now a data cap because you fall into the 1% of top data users. I think it is more because of $$$ . You can pay an additional 50$ for unlimited. If you have PS4 and or Xbox , run internet directly into unit. I think they are bandwidth hogs and they use a lot of wifi. Make sure you are straight line connected

Free cable.
1.Buy Amazon kindle fire stick 39.99
2.You tube, put Kodi on kindle stick
3. You tube top 10 Kodi add-ons, follow tutorials.

Lol im in this thread on my phone cause my internet just went out

Unscrew cable fitting put thumb on stinger, sometimes foreign voltage gets on it. Screw it back on. No need for power cycle yet.

Is is your own modem?
Do u have cable?
Get your user name and password.
Download XFINIty my account. See if there's an outage

How come only my Xbox gets throttled down to 30 megs, but every other device connected to my net gets at least 175? Why does comcast hate my gaming?

If you are straight line connected, you are getting your speeds. Make sure you r hardline connected. It might say 30 cuz it's doing a quick snapshot of speed test. If you are connected 2.4 ghtz it usually only gets 25-40 download . See if you can connect to 5ghtz

I never recommend it wifi.

Why you did not go to college?

Just did all that still no internet says im connected but wont load anything. Im considering leaving comcast any way

If you have a Comcast modem.
You may only see one network.
Connect to modem .
Connection
Wifi
Click 2.4 add -2.4 to the name click save. Do the same for 5ghtz. Then you will know which network type r on. 5 ghtz is a new AC style signal which many devices have not yet put that technology on it

Does modem light " online" show solid?

Not a tech but I work sales for comcast. Sounds like someone might be tapping into your WiFi signal