Hi Sup Forums, if you want to be fucking legends, now's the time

Hi Sup Forums, if you want to be fucking legends, now's the time.

I'm experiencing some bad LSD induced derealization and it would really help if someone would tell me I'm not a plastic prop. Dead serious, I'm freaking out rn

You are made of clay

You're fine. While time is a very hard thing to comprehend right now for you, rest assure you will return to the world you are comfortable in again soon

You are a human.

no, he's made of cardboard

How long will this last? If the clock is right I dosed almost 16 hours ago

pretty sure it was LSD, the blotter was almost tasteless and there was absolutely no body load

This actually helped a little bit

look behind you

easiest way to pass time is to start squeezing shit.

go squeeze as many objects as you can.

I swear you'll waste so much time squeezing each thing and just feeling it, that'll it'll seem like you sobered up really fast.

Dude u r not a prop, but the giant hairy spiders behind you are real

It won't last longer than you can handle. Remember that you are in control of your head, LSD just puts a spin on it. Believe me, I'm sober, I'm not fucking with you, I'm grounded.

Hey op, don't look down or you'll notice the termites in your skin

All you know is that you know anything at all.

How are you even coherent enough to type

Plastic is just a word. Nobody knows what you are.

You're a meat puppet being controlled by an extra-terrestrial, extra-dimensional sentience that is never supposed to realize that. Enjoy the rainbows, admire the fractal nature that is this reality, and save a copy of this thread to laugh over in the future.

This isn't a bad trip, this is the afterimage of a bad trip, if that makes any sense. I still feel fucking wrong as shit but I'm lucid

Actually plastic is just a concept that is represented by a word. And this is why no one should tell this person they are not a plastic prop, because for all we know they are a plastic prop who has achieved the minimal level of sentience needed to access a high technology devices, aka they're about 2 months old and just shit their diaper.

Tell me son, whats the purpose of your life?

Don't worry op I fucked up,big time couple years back and ate 36 grams DRIED b+ mushrooms.

I felt weird for some months but I'm all good now least I think.

This will pass op, just do lots of cardio, and sleep.

I just want to experience things. Art, philosophy, music....I don't necessarily want to "figure out" the human condition, but I want to come to terms with it and make peace with it

You're helping, Sup Forumsros. I'm crying really hard right now which is an amazingly good thing, keep it up

Ironically enough I have therapy in the morning tomorrow. This will be an interesting session

It makes sense. Your post reads as if you were still tripping.
Does it feel like you're in a different universe? Like nothing feels the same anymore? That's the only way I can describe my hallucinogen induced derealization experience.

The best way I can describe it is that everything feels plastic, and I feel plastic....fake and cheap and dead. I feel really alienated from other people or even my dogs right now, which is whats freaking me out the most

Plastic can't post on Sup Forums

Only faggots can do that

Every time you fall asleep you die, and someone else wakes up in your body thinking they're you.

I'd take a dick in the ass to stop this feeling right now, to be fair

listen to some dope music! and also yeah touching things in addition to the music will probably be pretty cool

Im envious of your experience right now, I only wish I could see what you see.

Ponder on this, Human existence is meaningless unless God exists. Without God, you're just a number, but with Allah, you become unique

>You're a meat puppet being controlled by an extra-terrestrial, extra-dimensional sentience THAT IS NEVER SUPPOSED TO REALIZE THAT.

But after you pull back the veil and see that, or anything else that makes you question reality, then you will continue to question reality until you discover how to integrate your experience into your world view.

Music was what got me here in the first place, so I'm a little wary. Watched + listened to the video for Halsey's Colors (faggot music ik) and felt like this since then, ~12 hours ago

Sorry Sup Forumsro, solid agnost here. Gonna take a hard pass on Abrahamic deities

Heathen.

>life in plastic, it's fantastic

Thats literally the additude that got me into this mess

Update: I still feel wonky and disconnected as shit but the anxiety portion has calmed down. I'm experienced and comfortable with dissos so I'm trying to guide myself into what one of those come-downs feels like