After you wipe your ass take your finger and place is directly on the butthole...

After you wipe your ass take your finger and place is directly on the butthole. If it comes back dirty or your scared to do this because you think its going to come back dirty then you literally don't know how to wipe your own ass.

Implying it doesn't come back bloody

C00l St0ry, BR0

Fucking niggers with theyr fuckin shitty asses.
Please post moar.

>2017
>not using a bidet

Wash from the inside out, simple.

Learn from this user you faggots
Bidet Master Race.

I never found this video. I'm so sad. Can anyone help me? I really want to masturbate at this!

Dubs=truth

>2017
>Not using a sonicare waterpik

Fucking Dr who bs

Jokes on you I don't wipe my ass :^) I just wear thongs and let them do it for me

Fack!

Im scared to do this because I dont want to accidentally slip up to the second knuckle.

Oral Irrigator, Water flosser, whatever

>"Wiping with paper results in a completely bacteria free, sterile surface"
>"All bacteria is visible to the naked eye"

This is how fucking retarded you sound. Ass wiping is a stopgap until you get to a shower.

Oral stands for mouth hole, you mongoloid

I take the kinds of shits where it shoots directly down in one long solid tube, and in the process sneaks down the drain on its own; Can't even see it after the fake. I wipe, sure, but nothing is on the paper.

I don't see why you can't use it on your bootyhole. Add a little mouthwash for a minty fresh anus.

When i use toilet,

- never stand at urinal, hover over toilet, so i dont have urine all over my pants
- soak the tip of my dick with toilet paper to absorb the last drop of urine. If I'm at home, ill get my thumb wet, and clean off the top of the dick with water
- after shitting, use toilet paper, then when you think youre near clean enough, use one baby wipe, then another toilet paper to clean out the moisture from the baby wipe so you dont get cancers from the alcohol in the shit

I avoid having a butt that smells of feces, i avoid having urine on my pants, the only "issue" with this method is all the Sup Forumstards who are going to claim I'm not a man because they walk around literally smelling of feces while I'm fucking their chick

Check'd for truth

Your walking around with shit in your crack and I'm the one that sounds stupid. Riiight.

This. My asshole is blown out from taking mega dumps. My O ring has been puffed out for about a decade now. Is it too late for cream?

Uh... what's wrong user? Some people really enjoy scat

Exactly. This what op does too.

>2017
>still pooping

they need to be chemically castrated

Hi Kim Jong-un

Why? we don't hurt anybody

My dicc gets hard when I see anyone shitting. You take a shit and post pics user.

kek

Not funny you're a moron.

>mega dump
You mean mega dicks don't you.

Shit doesn't have to exist for bacteria to remain you dumb nigger. The absence of feces is not indicative of a sterile surface. So you can wipe until there's no shit and shove your finger up your ass, the bacteria is still there.

If you can't discern the difference between a clean surface and a sterile one, then yes, you are a fucking idiot. Go back to your designated shitting street in whatever 3rd world shithole you came from.

I swear they were the size of nigger coccs but it was pure shit.

Does your cunt of a mother tell you that you're intelligent?

>because there are bidets everywhere

This stuff makes your turds just perfect, one wipe every time with nothing even on the paper. I take it twice a day.

What the fuck are you talking about. I told you to put your finger on your asshole and see if its dirty. Not put your finger on your asshole then do a sterile test. Your hygiene is as bad as your reading comprehension.

I'm not the only one?
I broke my ass when I was young, "fucked myself with a wooden stick"
Now it bleed when the turd is too big or hard.

This, but sometimes repeat at least one more time with the wipes.

Mine bleeds every time. Hurts pretty bad too. The whole thing looks like a pink spare tire and it didn't clench tight anymore

What did you do to him?

My asshole leaks sometimes. I'll wipe real good, and later on I'll wipe out more shit. Doesn't stain my clothes but still.

Completely normal. Your ass will cut the end of a turd off and it stays in there but slowly finds its way out. It is a sign that you are straight and have a tight butthole.

>2017
> not using the 3 seashells

I'm straight. But I appreciate the make anatomy.

I'm straight too. Coccs just look and feel nice.

I wipe my ass back to front AMS

Mr. Poopybutthole

Google Image search

A warm throbbing dicc is totally natural thing to have in your anus. Anyone that says otherwise is lying.

I've succed a dicc once and I did enjoy it.

You must just be trolling. The guy said he wouldn't touch his ass because he doesn't want his finger covered in bacteria even though his ass is clean of shit bits. If you only care about your hands being superficially clean instead of clean of bacteria as well then you're definitely the gross one. That's 1800s pre-germ knowledge logic right there. Also, I would like to add on that sometimes, even if there is no visible shit, dry toilet paper isn't enough to get rid of the smell either and sometimes you don't have access to a shower or baby wipes, like in public restrooms. Doing your test isn't worth getting a germy finger or a smelly finger even if one is sure that it won't be visibly dirty. This is coming from someone so obsessed with getting their bum clean that they wipe it not until there's no shit on it but until specks of blood start to appear.

Shut the fucc up.

*AMA

I can't believe how many straight males love cocc. Or how many people avoid using "ck"

I really don't like the new stormtroopers

Man I'm not trolling. If your 99% clean of visisible shit and then you sweat a little like on a hot day. That's going to smell. This advice is not designed for crazy germaphobes like yourself.

Incidently isn't there an even greater risk of infection if you scrub your asshole so much it bleeds. In other words open wound plus shit equals shit and bacteria in the blood stream?

Fuck just puked on train 5 minutes zgo, not kidding
Disgusting thrrad

If you're happy to put your finger on your asshole after taking a shit just because there's no feces there, you're Haiti tier of 3rd world nigger.
>"I can't see any shit, therefore there's no bacteria."
>"Fuck now my little niglets are dead from dysentery

Go eat another burger with your shit fingers nigger