youtu.be/2jS-8lUDYy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bloop

youtube.com/watch?v=2xmwHCZ9_4s

youtube.com/watch?v=1PT90dAA49Q

Stuff just happens

Sink hole out of nowhere.

now im hungry

Damn that's pretty hardcore of it to get shocked and still be conscious enough to catch itself from falling. A human couldn't do that.

ill try this next time i go bunny hunting

bamp for more...

memes

It's true they think the meat tastes better the more pain the dog experiences. I remember watching a documentary of the vietnam war and they interviewed a guy who said when they were on patrol they found a guy who had a dog hanging from a tree and was whipping it before he cooked it so it would taste better.

They forced him to stop at gunpoint and tried to rescue the dog and take it back to their camp but it was too traumatized by the experience and never warmed up to humans again. It was always afraid of everybody.

I fucking hate it when people stop recording the moment shit gets interesting. Why the fuck even have the camera on? It's like they are only interested in recording shitty boring videos where nothing happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2nd82xgrB0

youtube.com/watch?v=AkFqg5wAuFk

rekt

>no u nigga not getting me shitty chicken!!

I hate when I'm minding my own business and then bang, I'm getting ass raped by a cow in the street.

Gotcha bitch

Dude was spawn camping for like 5 minutes straight. He deserved it.

is that concrete?

You're hand closes when you get shocked like that so even if you wanted to let go, you wouldn't be able to

ONLY IN BATTEFIELD.

youtube.com/watch?v=-uEc8_dcYUc

>
Looks more like a Cobra than a Hind.

Goddamn the recorder is lucky, looks like that sinkhole was inches from eating him too

That's really terrible.

gaddamn. wtf that this from?

Cartel vid on theync.com look it up

Stoopid niggers shouldn't be climbing power lines...

Eh, GOT EM

Did you watch the video? He had already let go and was falling... Then his hand grabbed it. Do you think that was random luck, or you agree he must have been somewhat aware?

So wait did they manage to miss their torso? Or did it go through and hit the guy behind in the leg?

cunt

Must have not been a loaded truck, typically they would not look human like after that.

Everytime I see something like this, I just think back to the retarded sociology claim that "All cultures are equal"

When pigs fly

> #triggered

Lol if you throw a punch like that you deserve to get put down

Same

What kind of absolute retard lets a child pay around the backside of a cow?

non whites

Is what happened a problem? I guess percussive events like that aren't supposed to happen in the reaction chamber.

Not really a rekt?

Damn right, that's great... Kind of looks like he hit the kid he was helping though.

Check'd

I guess it´s possibly the start of the chain reaction or some Kind of a Pulse Mode.

This is a research Reactor. These are very weak and often have special Modes for studying high radiation on some probes.

Just Why? why would you poor gas on yourself?

Pretty much

kek

True

MODS MODS

thats a gorilla. Racist piece of shit

Get the fuck off my Sup Forums

youtu.be/VRjD-7IU2sU

I love it

No, that's Darwin's Hammer which is used to remove the subhumans.

youtu.be/2jS-8lUDYy0

Holy fuck.