Can we get trap thread going? Specifically looking for more of these two

can we get trap thread going? Specifically looking for more of these two.

Other urls found in this thread:

shemale.filth4you.com/category/willow-hart/
strawpoll.me/12185010
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gross

This guy on the right looks like Muselk

Left is cute. Right is disgusting.
They both have gorgeous penises however.
Any butthole shots?

girl on the left

ty

This
>girl
are you a retard?

It's Willow Hart and (((her))) ugly boyfriend

Keep going with the pictures... moar

lmao thats miki on the right

Where are they from?

shemale.filth4you.com/category/willow-hart/

faggots

what do you have against feminine penis

no shit retard

It is scientifically proven that girls can have penises too. Fuck off, bigot.

vision of hell

Asians pls

cool, roast beef and a cock

woof
kill it with fire

>Different user
I'll fuck or suck off a hot tryranny or trap any day of the week, but until you can become a child bearing woman then your not a woman. So no you can fuck off fam.

Anyone awake in Portland?

i follow em both on tumblr but i dont feel like lookin em up.

Cause yes that's what in this modern day defines womanhood, better tell all women born without uteruses, who had hysterectomies, and simply infertile that they aren't women lol

Though I guess that means by your definition I'm a woman, since being intersex I have a uterus.

This guy doesn't pass as a chick.

Hot

yes

On the other hand, I do 'cause people don't clock me. Assumed cisgender, which I think is pretty good since I'm not on hormones.

Any other pics?

trust me, you dont look like you were born a woman

If that's the case then from now on I want the word Nigger to mean Jello. Then lets switch oil w/ the word cancer. While we are just exchanging the meaning of words the #20 is now exchanged w/ the word hiccup then the word dude is exchange w/ wet. You know what you for the sake of the future unless progressive let's keep it going even further. Trade out toe for ass, wenis for tounge, hair for teeth, & clit for penis just because we need to be progressive.

Tell me more about how all women look the same, or feminine. Kinda hard to set a standard of "What looks like a woman." when women all look complete different.

Though whatever you want. I don't care jus there to share pictures. Also again, not on hormones. Majority being posted right now been on hormones & surgeries.

Do you ever travel?
Very hot btw

>Kinda hard to set a standard of "What looks like a woman."

No, not really.

why are you a faggot

Anyone Traps WA? would love to meet up

This isn't even about being progressive. It's a simple statement that women are women past their uteruses.

Child-bearing is just one part of a possible experience.

Can people ever come up with something that isn't some idiotic strawman argument.

where at? im in portland

Yes actually it is, 'cause I can find you cisgender women who look more masculine than me out of cosmetics.

Then what your saying is that a car isn't a car because of 1 part not working?

why are you a faggot

>I can find you cisgender women who look more masculine than me out of cosmetics.

Well if they look masculine then they don't look like a woman, do they?

Vancouver here, wanna fuck????

who is this?

No that's what you're saying. You're defining womanhood all based one biological function that not even all born-females have, or can achieve.

Who dis?

Well by your argument standards, yes.

yes soo much

why are you a faggot

'Cause god made me this way lolol

I do what I want.

Keep Portland wierd!

No, by reality's standards.

Nice shoes girl

Hook me up with them digits. We can load up in the fuck truck and head down to pound town.

sauce?

kik mishap201

So you do agree (even though just a second you were trying to dismiss) that even masculine structured cisgender women aren't women.

Great you could clear that up for me.

methinks thou dost protest too much

I also would like to know

They are biologically female, however, they possess an appearance closer to that of a male.

I laughed when you said people think you were born a woman.

This isn't a drag queen thread.

strawpoll.me/12185010

If you're basis is biology. Then your point is invalid with me. I do have a uterus, as I am intersex.

So what's the issue here with me? 'cause I'm not pretty by your standards, I think so.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man
Some reading to help you understand.

Kiss my ass, women wear shit loads of make-up and exagerrate. Some even do it like drag queens, called faux queens

But that's what that word is. A woman has these characteristics & parts if they work or not. This in turn is why they are not women. If they do not have the parts then they are not that. A car is designed to do said thing, but can loose it's ability to do something based of faulty. A man & woman are the same thing even if faulty. You are not woman or man if you are missing parts from the beginning. If you want to be repurposed from a car to a helicopter then you need to be given the parts to be that.