Wwyd to my gf

Wwyd to my gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ORAxDQITHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

benis and stuff

too much clothing, subtract dress then we talk.

Bend her over the couch and fuck her ass. Mind if I post my girl to help fuck her? Got any nudes?

put my thumb on her butt chin

If she gave me my space, marry her. If not, dump her.

WWYD to my ex

Jizz on her face.

More pics

turn that camera around to face her, push her over that couch, and make her watch her face while I fucked her in her ass.

Tie her hands behind her back, blindfold her and hold her head still as i mouth fuck her thinking its you and blow my load inside her mouth as im doing it with no warning

wwyd with my gf?? i have plenty undressed if you kik me a good story...jakestates69

Wwyd to my wife?

convince her you've been sucking cock every night behind her back

wwyd to this slut I fucked after I gave her a quarter of weed for free?

(left)

WWYD/ where would you cum?

first she woukd suck my dick while i rolled three blunts of the weed you gave her, then i would bump a line straight from her asshole and start eating her all over, at this point she is moaning so loud the nieghbors knock, we ignore as i spark the first blunt sucks my dick a bit more then i start fucking her against the wall with her legs wrapped around my back, french inhaling like you wouldnt believe. after that i would smash her, choke her, and slap her until she crys. at this point i spark blunt #2 and let her finish me off as i puff a cloud of smoke followed by a nice load onto her face. GREAT FUCK

Fuck her doggy style and then turn her over and fuck her tits

rip that fucking shirt off and tie her arms over her head, use her throat like a fucktoy and cum all over those glasses. watch her for a while as the cum dripped down her tits and stomach.

Like the aggressiveness. Is that the only thing you'd do/ place you'd cum?

Lick her feet and cum on them.

More feet pics?

Would suck all her toes as I lay her on her back, hoist her little ass up, and slide my dick in and out of her tiny butthole

My girl

Kaotic and TheO - Love words more: youtu.be/-ORAxDQITHc

More

Would impregnate

she wants to be a model too lol

WWYD

What would you do

Will reply for reply on either of these

i'd put my peen in her gooch

would use all of her holes, finish on her face

Bump

I'd cook her a nice home cooked meal, probably my famous chicken enchilada. I'd even drop a few hints as to what the secret is (which is homemade sauce from scratch and light chili powder), and afterwards we'd watch some Netflix, trying to decide what's on we'd both like, which would end in Team America. I'd pull her close to me at times, and slowly caress and massage her shoulders until she starts telling me about herself, letting me massage both her shoulders at the same time, at which point I'd listen, and not make suggestions, just listen. But I'd be massaging and caressing her more and more until I start massaging her head. A nice scalp massage for a few minutes, then I move onto her neck. I massage kinks out and then slowly make my way down her back, making sure to stay by the curve of her back, by her spine. Before you know it I'm down near the small of her back, and I tell her to lay down back up on the floor. I start to massage and caress her legs, working from the inner of her knees to the inner of her thighs, rubbing the side of her legs, slowly inching her pants down just a little to caress a little more bare skin, and a little more bare skin, until.. She slightly pulls her pants down for me to massage and caress her body

wwyd?

ask her to do my taxes.