"...and afterwards he sucks the circumcision until blood comes out from far places, in order not to come to danger...

"...and afterwards he sucks the circumcision until blood comes out from far places, in order not to come to danger, and anyone who does not suck, we remove him from practice."

>wanna suck baby dicks without getting into trouble
>creates a religion

I hate people

kek

What's worse is that you can view these photos of an adult giving a baby blowjob without getting vanned because "it's legal if it's religion, user"

I swear if an alien asks me about a rebellion base I'm gonna say it's on earth so they can finally blow up you fuckers.

>cockasians

wait what the ACTUAL FUCK?!
You fucking degenerates.

2nd this

Don't you have more imporant shit to be mad about, like, people piercing themselfs in the lip with foot long spikes because they think the gods are using them as a vessel, but yeah let's just get angry at the abrahamic faiths, you know, the ones OUR ENTIRE FUCKING CIVILIZATION IS BASED ON FUCKING LICK MY TAINT

I do have more important shit to worry about but this thread isn't about them. It's about old men sucking baby dicks.

If there was a thread about people piercing themselves with foot long spikes, I would make a criticizing post there too.

yeah we're talking about adults mutilating a helpless infant's genitals and then sucking on it like a fucking vampire

agreed.

No one cares about what obongo does in his jungle. You said it yourself, although I disagree with your point on our civilization being based on the abrahamic faiths, this is closer to home. And it's retarded.

all because some savage made up desert "god" told them to

read the actual texts, at one point "god" attacks Moses for no apparent reason and tries to murder him in his tent and his wife slices his dick to feed "god" the bloody foreskin

the whole thing is batshit stupid and psychotic

That's fucking hilarious. Source?

>more concerned with baby blowjobs than the ritual of mutliation

Babies LIKE blowjobs. EVERYBODY likes blowjobs. That isn't the important thing, here!

You dense fuck.

>how there you get mad about that nuclear bomb when there's a fucking grenade over here!

the Bible, Exodus 4:18-31

Ov vey you goyim anti-semite, remembar 666 millions joosh died

Stupid comparison. I guess caring about what blacks do is an american thing, considering you have blacks who are actual citizens of your country. Even then they are wouldn't act like the ones you're so concerned about.

Exodus 4:24-26 "And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the LORD met him, and sought to kill him. Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband are you to me. So he let him go: then she said, A bloody husband you are, because of the circumcision."

What a madman.

Oy gevalt goyim remember the six million.
Also give shekkels.

>Stupid comparison
How so? You're telling me that I should me more concerned about a ritual of some African tribe than one of the biggest religions on earth.

That's literally trying to save someone from a grenade while a nuclear bomb is about to hit.

I'm telling you to do the exact opposite. Are you sure you typed that nuclear bomb/grenade thing properly?