How do you feel about these nips?

How do you feel about these nips?

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club
strawpoll.me/12185010
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Abnormal but just before being at the point of destroying appeal, but if she did anal they wouldn't be a deal breaker.

Super hot

fuckin love em

I would cum all over them and lick it off if she told me too. Love those nips!!!

moar???

Those aren't nipples, those are small fucking plates.

very suckable

i'd try to fit as much of them in my mouth as i could

Proof that your being watched traineddog.club

Mommy nips. Would titfuck

Fine. Getthelube.com

I wonder if nipples like those are more sensitive.

She's a camgirl named kayarose.....she's live right now.....no I'm not advertising....

So what the fuck Is the point of this thread? Fuck this faggotry, she's obviously fine about her nips then. God who gives a fuck I hope you get banned

Found her. Thx so much!

Muh dick gonna be so sore after this fap session

Melanie?

Because I wonder how people feel about nips like this

They are. Experience.

Ex or your own?

its vanilla trash

I fucking love them. I'm glad my gf doesn't have em though. I'd be a 2 pump chump if she did XD

Nips like this are my biggest fetish.

She's putting on a feee show right now.

Link?

She's moaning loud

Chick who cheated on her boyfriend with me a few times.

Horrible shit, disgusting.

They are nipples and Areolas attached to breast if you let them get the best of you and turn you off, you are weak.

Man up and grow some balls.

Youre telling us to be a man because we consider something that's disgusting a turn off? How about you grow up, everyone has different tastes, and the farther you go to any end of the spectrum the less people you'll find there. This bitch has dinner plate sized areolas and you want me to force myself to like it, fuck you.

her face is pretty the rest is hideous

Hey dude settle. I answered OP only. That is how I feel about her nipples and areolas. I think anyone who would call her un-attractive just because of her large areolas is shallow and immature. Everyone is entitled to have their point of view and I was just having mine. I accept and cherish every part of the spectrum and everybodys opinion. I didn't attack your post but you attacked mine.

3rd party user here. Just wanted to say this is the most in depth and heart felt debate over nipples I've seen this month. God damn I love being an American.

Virgins don't like my nips?
strawpoll.me/12185010

Fuck off twat, you attacked everyone who can't get boners with weird nipples like that about. Me being one of them.

Well I wouldn't know how that feels user, but I am truly glad we have made you feel that way. Keep the feeling.

you still don't get it do you buddy. Now think about. Use whatever brain power you have and put yourself on the other side of the debate. Do it.

I dont care for them. I like pink nipples. The smaller the better.

Oh holy fuck it's an actual retard.

You keep fighting the good fight son.

Yeah I'm well into this sorta stuff

Also in my patriotic duty I elect you, Mr. Angry tits. God bless this land

Remember guys this is a nation of all boobs coming together, now say the pledge of allegiance and quietly masturbate like everyone else

what debate? whether or not everyone should love huge nipples and people who dont should be considered not men and need to grow some balls? is that the debate youre talking about, because i dont consider that a debate thats just your dumb ass opinion

AS ELECTED OFFICIAL MY FIRST ACT IS

>To point out the blatant hypocrisy of this guy being a retarded nigger faggot. In the 1st referenced post he implies I'm the one not understanding, and then proceeds to completely botch at English. Secondly, here he claims he was begins by attacking anyone who would call her un attractive due to large areolas, but then goes on to contradict himself with the 2nd part of that post. And thirdly, here is the initial insult.
>Conclusion?

FUCKING NIGGER FAGGOT

The boobs are big and that's cool, but it must be awkward to lick those things, it's like she has a giant mosquito bite for a nipple.

My sides. Mr. Angry Tits
Holy shit Mr Satan.

actually this sounds like a plan

I'm guessing your mister angry tits. But anyway I'm not the other guy arguing either point. I'm the guy posting patriotic themed breasts. Which reminds me. Black boobs matter

Thank you for your support citizen

Hell no he's not! Don't be giving people my title.
>Is that woman in the middle of a medical crisis?

Nope, i just posted the toki pic one and that one.

He's not? Damn it. That's what I get for having illegal aliens run my boob background checks. I don't care if they work for one side boob an hour I'm send those salsa filled breasts back over to titsico

Yes I'm sure you're a bronzed adonis who just kicks 9s and 10s out of bed daily

Four score and 7 cup sizes ago, so said our fore fathers as they rounded 2nd base

Every nip is good, so sayith the lord. Genesis 39: 6-10

amen

"Broke up with my girl. She kept the cap off the toothpaste. You know who does that? A synth." Random Diamond city guard