I am done with this bullshit

I am done with this bullshit.

I want mexicans on Sup Forums to tell me right here, right now why they refuse to assimilate. Today I was in a Mcdonalds getting breakfast and the day laborers there made fun of me because I'm flip. This sort of shit is unacceptable and you mexicans only do it because Americans don't speak your shit language so they don't call you out on it.

answer me

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_63,_English_is_the_Official_Language_Amendment_(1986)
nytimes.com/1986/11/26/us/california-braces-for-change-with-english-as-official-language.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Notify ICE

Day laborers are illegals

Curb your insecurities friendo

weren't you a cuban

>I was in a Mcdonalds getting breakfast
how much do you weight ?

lol do u go shooty shootey over bants you homo

no dice because I live in LA

just because I have rainbow socks doesn't mean I'm gay or that I'm a prostitute. I just like rainbows.

*Guatemalan

just under 120 kg

gutemalans at least know they're shit unlike your kind

Mmmm They tukar jobs!

Why do you keep making this thread but pretend to be from different places each time? Stop being obsessed with Mexicans, god damn it.

Integration is a meme

surprise: it's different people doing it, because everyone knows how shit you mexicans are

look in the mirror for once in your life

stop going to mcdonalds.

>Maht Ma Gandi

usa doesn't even have an official language lel

the jolibee is in the mall which doesn't open until 10 on weekdays. Also I know the mcd manager so I can get pure soda syrup instead of a regular drink

I really wish autistic shitposters weren't obsessed with Mexico, starting with the "Mexico is white troll".

Not America, but California's official language is English through 1984 Prop 63:

ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_63,_English_is_the_Official_Language_Amendment_(1986)

nytimes.com/1986/11/26/us/california-braces-for-change-with-english-as-official-language.html

The attempt to repeal it last year failed.

meme frog is popular as a meme frog, you realize pepe is on fucking TV now right? Or do you not get TV in your shit country

have another

Don't be mean to OP, maybe he hates Mexico just because his family got raped by cartels while in Mexico.

What does "flip" mean?

I honestly don't know.

Filipino aka watermexican.