What're you smoking now Sup Forums

What're you smoking now Sup Forums

dubs for cowboy killers

Crack

Camel crush master race

its 2 am and i have to be up at 6 but you just inspired me to have another

Nothing because I'm not a retard or a fag.

many dicks and some penises

Handmade cigars that I rolled myself out of whole leaf tobacco.

Pack of these fuckers a day since i was 14.

>camel
>crush
>"idk menthol?"
>"master race"
Might as well smoke a tampon ya faggit

Malboros

some cheapo loose stuff i got at the gas station

i make my own cigs, all the commercial stuff doesn't taste good to me

Nigport softpack. I used to smoke 100's, but I think it's about time I kick habit

I have no cigs, i wanna commit suicide because no fags to smoke.

Fuck ye

Power to you brother

Fuck bro I know that feel I just smoked my last and I wanna die

Nothing, cigs make me feel like shit. Unless i'm on opiates, then I smoke like a coal train.

Had pneumonia for the past 2 weeks and haven't been able to smoke at all because of it. I'm thinking of just quitting rather than going back to it when I'm better.

I dip cause im not a black lunged fag that cut his/hers life span in half

No, you're a toothless mushmouth with tumors growing on the roof of your palate.

wheres your selfie so i quit now

Im nor toothless nor have cancer, As Long as you talk care of your mouth there's a rare chance of getting mouth cancer, there's no bypassing lung cancer.

If you cant quit switch to dipping, theres resurce to prove smokeless tobacco is healthier than smoking 10 fold

You say that now, but wait a few years and you start watching your gums recede while I safely hit my snuff and puff on the occasional cigar.

>dipping is healthier
lol, ever taken a highschool health class?

>dipping is healthier
lol, ever taken a highschool health class?

I have been dipping for 10+ years and i haven't seen any signs of my gums receding nor cancer, enjoy your lung cancer

Yes, but the research they teach is outdated, there has been much more studies done after the studies that took place in the 80's, theres many studies to prove that dipping is a healthier alternative than smoking. i recommend you to look into it for yourself

Can't get lung cancer from cigars if you smoke them properly, moron; and it doesn't have to be instant for the cancer to show up with dip.

I suck robot penis.

But you need to understand that burning tobacco releases thousands of toxins and chemicals, just because you don't inhale it doesn't mean its any different than inhaling. Dipping on the other hand your not burning the tobacco, hence "smokeless tobacco". I recommend doing some research before you contenue harming you body. Which i do myself.

It is different faggot, the FDA a few years ago released data claiming that people who smoke 2 or less cigars a day only have a 2% cancer risk increase. I smoke a few (5-6) in a month. This is because the mouth has mucosal lining that absorbs nicotine while acting as a buffer from those chemicals, versus the lungs which are raw and delicate inside. Since the smoke never reaches the lungs in puffs, the risk for lung cancer is second to none. You tell people to do research yet here you go making yourself out to be self-righteous and conceited bastard instead.