Has huge debts all over the world

>has huge debts all over the world
>won't cut ties to his companies or fully disclose their dealings
>already asserting a defense of legal leeway for POTUS for things he says he won't do
Will he be impeached for profiting off the presidency before or after he sells Alaska to Russia for $2?

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/uncategorized/confidential-david-brock-memo-defeat-trump-impeachment/
m.mic.com/articles/141512/here-s-what-d-happen-if-we-tried-to-build-trump-s-wall-and-it-s-not-what-he-thinks#.rDbZb7Up7
youtube.com/watch?v=vf9lvU8_JUo
youtu.be/qxIG4dduqy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's not accepting his $400,000/yr salary dipshit.

>totally changes the fact he has intentionally violated the Constitution
shut up, shill

>implying any businessman worth his salt would tell the world every little thing he has, is, or ever will do

400,000 is less than he pays for gas every year.

if the choice is bleed slowly dry whilst the niggers population grows and feeds itself with the blood, or suck the country dry stock the cash with ppl that will hire white or north east asian labor that is skilled. problem fixed.

>oh wow 400k will really help the country.

He is worth 50000 times that amount of money. Him turning down 400k is like you turning down 2 cents.

kys faggot. worst potus to come.

[spoiler] he will never build that wall [/spoiler]

it is about enforcing the laws of immigration. Not a wall.

Trump supporters are fucking stupid dawg. Just because he doesn't accept a $400k salary doesn't mean shit. Thats just a drop in the ocean of his billions and probably another ploy to avoid paying taxes for the rest of his life or some bullshit. I swear, his supporters are so dense, it's unbelievable. They'll come up with the stupidest shit like, "The media never reports this, but one time, Trump helped an old lady walk across the street. HE'S SUCH A GREAT MAN!" or "Trump donated $10k to a cancer patient" Thats great and all, but I don't give a fuck. It's not the job of the president to help individual people, he's supposed to help the whole country. What about the millions of people that could be without healthcare if they do go through with the Obamacare repeal? What about the Republican party who took every chance to sabotage Obama's policy reform, and then pointed the fingers at him when it didn't work. Yet they tell us to suck it up and just accept and give him a chance. I'm sorry, who was it again that shut the government down and disgraced America just because of Obamacare? FUCK IT ALL, THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT.

That belongs exclusively to his nigger predecessor.

>implying he's worth his salt

Fuck Alaska

>implying a man who has made billions by being a businessman isn't a good businessman.

freebeacon.com/uncategorized/confidential-david-brock-memo-defeat-trump-impeachment/

you know, coming into the US illegally is not really a big deal in the eyes of the government. that's why they don't get sent to jail, just sent back.
it is not a felony

>implying he made billions

>Will he be impeached for profiting off the presidency before or after he sells Alaska to Russia for $2?
That's not how impeachment works. If most of his lackies agree with selling Alaska for $2, there won't be any supermajority for impeachment.

impeachment is just the latest 'pie in the sky' libtard wet dream
so far its been ,
won't be candidate
won't win election
muh recount
muh elector revolt
muh Russians
muh [hint hint CNN] if he an pence are assassinated with no cabinet
muh popular uprising protests

so many tears

holy fuck you have NO idea how immigration enforcement works.

protip its WORSE than a felony. if your charged with a felony, your a citizen or on a legal visa and therefor have constitutional rights to protect you. if your an illegal you fail to exist therefor you have no rights and get to sit in a cold border controll cell till your country agrees to take you back

why would having a cabinet matter?

CNN speculated that because he had no cabinet, if he and pence were killed a cabinet member from the Obama admin would become president since none of his were in yet

m.mic.com/articles/141512/here-s-what-d-happen-if-we-tried-to-build-trump-s-wall-and-it-s-not-what-he-thinks#.rDbZb7Up7

I think speaker of the house is third in line for the presidency, not a cabinet member. do you have a link to the footage?

You do realize that he was just a shill vehicle to get Pence into the presidency, don't you?

it was during the swearing in ceremony
the law is one cabinet member stays in the white house or something

try google

It must be that time again... lib shills from Sup Forums raiding Sup Forums.
Ho hum...

they get rekt on Sup Forums so they come here and post their crap

and I never get like this on Sup Forums

So you just have to wait no punishment. yeah that is way worse.
Check your brown privilege you raging cunt.

>thinking the US will impeach a president.

You're a fucking retard, do you have any idea how much political instability that brings? You don't want to appear so weak in front of all of your enemies You're like the retards at pol who had been claiming months ago that Trudeau would get impeached ASAP because he was mishandling funds, saying "ITS SERIOUS THIS TIME GUYZZ"

im not gone read it and i aint gone click that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=vf9lvU8_JUo

I think this is what you're referencing.

>instability
It's literally just the president standing up and the vice president sitting down. Are you retarded?

>being this delusional

whoops, meant youtu.be/qxIG4dduqy0

>half the country couldn't even be bothered to vote
>retards still believe there's some overwhelming group of people that agrees with them anyway

i call bs, google never gives a straight answer.

and yet Hillary won the popular vote by 3,000,000 and the republicans have to gerrymander to get house majority.

It's still a fucking huge blow for the political climate of the entire world for the POTUS to get impeached.

Also good job having Pence as president, Pence is pretty much a living insurance policy from Trump so that nothing would ever happen to him.

have you ever heard the phrase: born on second and thinks they hit a double?

That map is pure bait.

Trump won fair and square, but it's hardly a "revolution".

The blue areas on that map represent slightly under 2/3rds of the total population of the country, and slightly over half the total number people who voted.

A map in an alternate timeline where Hillary won would look so similar as to be almost indistinguishable if they weren't side by side.

>A map in an alternate timeline where Hillary won would look so similar as to be almost indistinguishable if they weren't side by side.
Let's see that hypothetical map where Clinton gets 270 votes.

the electoral college is bullshit. anyone who believes it should be 1 vote 1 person should be upset. states with smaller population get more votes per person. Its the only way we could ratify the constitution and its biting us in the ass.

is that your only counter argument? seems a bit overused huh?

Most americans are dumb, some ppl are just to stupid to vote for what is right. So there is a electoral vote.

Yeah, I'm not researching the populations and redrawing a map.

But you can imagine it pretty easily.

Color in 2 or 3 key counties in Florida, the whole state flips. Color in 2 or 3 key counties per state in Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Pennsylvania, and Clinton wins by a landslide.

I'm not saying it could have happened, or even that it would have been preferable... just that the map is ALWAYS AND EVERY TIME mostly red because the places who vote democrat are all the places with the largest population density.

The map is dumb and doesn't make sense.

Mean while the oligarchy that runs the country keeps on pillaging.

Keep fighting on Sup Forums though guys. It's really paying off.

did you know the amount of electoral votes your state has is based on how many house members plus senators you have? so every state has votes based on their population +2. some states only have 1 house member, but in an electoral college they get 3 electoral votes. how does that seem fair?

ive been going to rallies, but i honestly dont know the next step.

I see value in the electoral vote system. However, the biggest flaw I see is the winner-takes-all element.

can you elaborate? I'd love to see another side.

Case in point, here is the map from 2012 where Obama beat Romney 332 to 206 (a MUCH larger margin)

elaborate on the value or the flaw?

>how does that seem fair?
It's not, Snowflake.

you should also remember the district lines were drawn that way to give republicans an edge in house votes. a lot of those squares are just barely voting republican. gerrymandering is something we should all probably know about by now.

the value.

Democrats breed faster.

You got to a location that let you breed allot and sustain a larg population. this is the price. you want to be in a overcrowded state and get the benefits you only get 3 electoral votes

wait you agree with me? i mean insults aside, don't you think you might want to think your statement through a little more? i'm pretty sure you can be more contrary than that.

I'm pretty sure butthurt salve would be the best trump endorsed product yet. better than trump stakes sold at sharper image.

>>has huge debts all over the world
>>won't cut ties to his companies or fully disclose their dealings
>>already asserting a defense of legal leeway for POTUS for things he says he won't do
Just like the Clinton Foundation.

What's your point?

You libshit Americans are retarded fucks for sure. Stand behind your President and he will stand behind you if he does stupid shit slap him on the face and tell him to fuck off and get back to work. There was no proof that Borscht hacked your laptop or some sheit and it doesn't matter anyway BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH NO MATHER WHO SAID IT. And unless your electoral college consists of cyborg borscht hackers you have a damn democratically elected president. Now gtfo work make your country great remember to sink the chink and gas the kike. If not then gtfo to leaf land or some other place your fellow citizens do not need you and your 9001 genders.

You seem to think I'm pro-Hillary or something, or that you're somehow refuting my point.

A map where a democrat candidate squeaks by to victory is still 77% red instead of 80% red.

is anyone else hoping global warming comes sooner than later?

do you think trump cares about the truth? he wont even release his tax returns. Also how do you think we're going to compete with china? should we endorse slave labor too?

idk what you are saying,
>dont be so paranoid user, im just saying.

China will eat itself in a few years. Their economy is a train without brakes and a railway with a dead end. Can't tell much about tax returns but I think he has some shady shit because it is impossible to have a clean business that is as big as Trump's everyone like him are in some deep shit with Clinton Foundation being a good example.

china is doing fine, its hooring minerals whilst making bank of india and america. india being the next market for them. why the african mineral countracts they are good for another 15 years at least.
after that they can just mellow out sit on the supplies that thay have and watch the world go down in this untermenschen idocrazy is weak enough to kill of ones an for all.

i tend to not make decision based on predictions of the future.China's GDP is growing and is showing little signs of dropping. It seems to me they're a well oiled machine in a world rampant with consumerism. Personally I think the best way to compete is research and development. The united states has a rich history with invention.

oi