/who/ dr who general

Other urls found in this thread:

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Foreman#The_Leaked_Scripts
docs.google.com/document/d/1-PGtpxU04cGqBcAd49d7b4q_fiCITDn-q9RuHe4O92I/edit?usp=sharing
projectdalek.co.uk/storm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Series 5 Who Nostalgia.

Don't feel like it right now desu.

I don't suffer from that disease.

Reminder there's a user here who hasn't seen Heaven Sent yet.

Better than all the Clala nostalgia of the last fred.

Nah.

You sound salty m8

I keep hearing that Series 9 was pig shit, so I'm just not going to bother.

you can't fool me pigshitanon

OFFICIAL /who/ AUDIO PROJECT UPDATE

Foreman 1.01 - 'Nirvi'
Scripts here: doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Foreman#The_Leaked_Scripts

Parts recorded: The Doctor, Goggles, Axons/Axos, Excited Girl/Boy, Chris, Pharmacist, First Student, Ravers, UNIT Corporal, Bookish Man, White & Black Guardians
Full character sheet & FAQ: docs.google.com/document/d/1-PGtpxU04cGqBcAd49d7b4q_fiCITDn-q9RuHe4O92I/edit?usp=sharing

News: an user has claimed Alex. Apparently we are also getting a cover image at some point, that will be fun.

PARTS STILL AVAILABLE:

MAJOR:
>Nirvi Chandratreya, “brittle” independent biracial feminist former-Muslim atheist politics student etc.
(only stipulations: at least a somewhat feminine voice to distinguish this from literally every other character + British accent, quality optional)
"I was attacked by a tentacle monster and saved by an alien who looks like a lanky white boy. Can’t get shocked after a night like that."

MINOR:
>Grace Butterworth, an 'oldish white woman' who gives lectures (4 lines, Ep. 1)
"So we can take it as read that suffrage was an essential aspect of the political landscape in the following century. As soon as women entered the game --"

>Dozy, young man who is disrespectful in the lecture on Women's Suffrage (3 lines, Ep. 1)
"You don't get to mouth off to me, you stupid--"

>Second Student, who the Doctor finds high as balls and experiencing 'extreme cognition' from the effects of the Axons' drug (11 lines, Ep. 3)
"Is that a timeship? Or did you come here from the realm of thought?"

>UNIT Guardsmen 1 and 2 (1 line each, Ep. 4)

To volunteer for a part, just post in the thread and/or email [email protected].

Does this fact russell your davies?

Yes.

That's the Classic Who user. He refuses to watch NuWho because

>it's not proper science fiction.

>British accent
Why not a paki one? How are people supposed to know she's half gupta?

But it's really not.

Why?

>why not make it racist too? :3

Series 1 Who Nostalgia.

>it's not proper science fiction.
Unless you are talking about another user that doesn't watch NuWho you are bullshitting. I have never once said that NuWho isn't proper science fiction.

Why not? If we're going to take the piss then we may as well go all the way.

The script is abundantly clear about her ethnicity, don't you worry bud. And believe me some of these lines need that British snootiness to really lift off the page

I'll never understand why they didn't do a regeneration from Eccleston to Tennant.

It was so jarring to go straight from Platform 9 to New Earth.

If this is just another laboured instance of the "I don't watch Christmas Specials" meme, I think you could have picked a better moment.

xxxooo

The regeneration didn't occur in an xmas special.

because the project totally isn't meant to be bullying, remember? It's just a bit of fun. it isn't mean spirited at all wink wink

>clara pretending to be the doctor while capaldi banters

fuck flatline is GOAT

Can we at least have her slip into a paki accent on occasion.

>giving a Pakistani character a Pakistani accent is racist

This confirms my theory of their being an Aussie watching the ABC2 reruns

Why are you even here SJW user? Wouldn't tumblr be more suited to your sensitivities?

no

Because you're missing out on the best NuWho ep.

But why should this bother you?

>implying I don't browse both
Although I've been on Sup Forums for a lot longer.

The project doesn't even really bother me. I recognise that it's mean but I can still see the fun in it too and it's not that big of a deal overall, especially since it'll never be finished. So mostly I do the winkwink posts because it annoys you, or people like you.

can i have some of your crisp potato chips pal.

NOT SO FAST PIKEY

Oh okay then. I'm relieved to know you're not genuinely an SJW.

Meme
M a c h i n e

is there a dalek with two guns and no suckers?

"SJW"s don't really exist. Nobody calls themselves that anymore. It's mostly just a Sup Forums buzzword. Don't get me wrong though, I absolutely and genuinely care about social issues. But I have no delusions of what Sup Forums is like.

Have a nice day wink wink

I really is remarkable.
In 2010 I saw this picture as so STUPID.
How could these two possibly carry on my favorite franchise?

Now I weep openly at their memories.

There's a Dalek with one gun and no suckers.

that's not canon

The Mistress of Memes

The Abomination has appeared in more TV stories than your favourite canon Dalek.

There's a Sup Forums thread with no Daleks and all suckers.

I've just watched this for the first time. Based on this I'm liking Bill already.

I don't know if I'm hungy or tired.

probably both.

Think I'll eat something.

Then go to bed.

C R I S P S
R
I
S
P
S

>I tried to reach out, I tried to understand, but I don't think you care

Ironic that the flatline speech is the polar opposite of the Inversion speech

>tfw you will never live in a TARDIS igloo

The roof is white fabric? Or is it painted black on the other side?

Who says you don't?

Why is it ironic?

Inversion's speech was "everyone has to sit down and talk at the end, violence is bad"
Flatline is "speaking didn't work and you want to kill us so I have to kill you first"

But these are different situations. Not really comparable.

>So mostly I do the winkwink posts because it annoys you, or people like you.
that sounds a lot like bullying to me

yes
projectdalek.co.uk/storm/

Fuck off, Chris. give me your crisps

>dalek storm will never appear as the new special weapons dalek

Trans-Solar Discs return when? I want Pietro to fight some big eared old model Cushing Daleks

They've never actually appeared on screen. I doubt we'll ever see them now that Daleks can fly.

>They've never actually appeared on screen
actually.....

>doctor who will never be this colorful again

I don't see them.

I never noticed that. What's the point of them now that Daleks can fly anyway?

That doesn't look colorful at all user.

never say novemer.

>red dalek
>orange lights
>gold dalek
>blue lights
>purple lighting

It's a literal rainbow of color

Has a red Dalek ever appeared in the TV show aside from The Stolen Earth/Journey's End? I know there was a red one in the novelisation of The Daleks' Masterplan but I've never listened to the audio so I don't know if it's actually in the TV version.

Red power ranger daleks were in S5 and 7

wait holy shit were there no daleks in S6? How did terry's asshole kids allow that?

The dalek paradigm drones are red

there was a cameo in wedding of river song

>wait holy shit were there no daleks in S6?

"Hello, Dalek"

Oh yeah, I forgot about those. Do you know about the one in Masterplan though?
That was S1, silly.

No...it was in the Wedding of River Song. The Dalek was smashed up

>get hype for new companion
>will never get to see her in the new series

gr8 b8 m8

I was memeing, ya daft git.

see If I have a good memory, the regeneration happened in the last episode of season 1. The Christmas Special was a "Let's introduce Tennant as the new doctor while having super big references to the last regeneration"

This is the only Christmas Special I didn't watched. Netflix deleted all seasons of Dr Who after I started to get into it.

P.S

How about a nice sack of absolutely fantstic chips? Just this once everybody eats!

C H I P S
H
I
P
S

>"Let's introduce Tennant as the new doctor while having super big references to the last regeneration"

More like "Tennant sleeps the whole episode and we barely get to see him" I was worried Deep Breath was going to do the same thing when 12 went to sleep but luckily he woke up and did stuff.

Those aren't chips, silly colonial type. These are chips

>I was worried Deep Breath was going to do the same thing when 12 went to sleep but luckily he woke up and did stuff.

I like the fact that they didn't gave references to Matt Smith, they really wanted to make the fans accept Capalkino, but I liked even more the fact of Clara not accepting that Matt was gone even though it was kind of stupid since she met every regeneration of the doctor, I thought she would be the most to understand that fact.

Does that pic remind anyone else of the ending to Jaws?

That could definitely be buisier

>I like the fact that they didn't gave references to Matt Smith
Did you miss the ending with the phone call? That was a great scene I thought.
Also I don't think Clara has any memories of the time stream stuff.

>Literally telling that the chips that I want to steal aren't really chips
>Literally showing another kind of chips
>Not even offering one

Give me some ideas.

Oh I almost forgot about that scene, I didn't remembered it was in the end of episode 1.
Now that you mentioned, yes, I agree with you, the scene was fantastic, it made Clara believe that the Doctor would be always with her.

>Not even offering one
>implying Eccleston won't take them regardless.