Why mom? Why? Thanks to you I now hate my dick and I'm insecure about it

Why mom? Why? Thanks to you I now hate my dick and I'm insecure about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video1088266/smegma_eater
strawpoll.me/12185246/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait..So are you cut or uncut? You weren't very clear

It seems he is uncut as I assume you can cut any time you want

Pics

I'm cut

Damn,
Chill dude, A lot of people are uncut. Not a huge deal

oh. Then why are you insecure?

Nice trips, just go get it done real quick. They do adult circumcisions.

Not OP

Huh? If he was uncut and this insecure about it he could go get cut. I'm assuming he's cut and has a weird scar or skin bridge.

That'd suck ass, at least he's not uncut then. Even that's worse then a weird scar. OP was your mom some weird hyper feminist?

Im cut and it didnt affect my confidence, it doesnt matter if you are cut or uncut. It only matters if you are a faget

Trip of truth, unmutilated master race.

manlet spotted.

one of the few disadvantages of being uncut

OP don't feel bad about being uncut or not. I used to be self-conscious about not being cut and it turns out, just like everyone said, as long as you wash it nobody minds.

Just be happy you aren't me. I can't get hard when I'm with a girl for some reason. This means I'm a virgin at 22 even though I've had my chances. I'll probably be a virgin for life, so I'd gladly trade you dicks, whatever you have.

Nah it does matter. Who wants a dried up scarred penis? Plus doctors botch circumcisions all the time. Nature put it there for a reason, just because the kikes were nutty thousands of years ago doesnt meant it should be the norm in America today.

It was probably your dad's decision. I know my mom was on the fence about it, leaning towards not cutting me. Dad said he's cut, so I had to be cut too. Fucker. Oh well. If I have a son, not cutting him.

Sorry to hear your mom didn't have you circumcised, OP. Don't worry, it's not too late. You can still save your ugly penis.

OP if your uncut and insecure, I imagine your probably still a teenager. I was insecure about it when I was in high school in America cuz it seemed like a lot of people were cut, but once I actually started having sex I realized chicks loved my dick and a few wouldnt leave me alone afterwards. Uncut is natural and it means you dont need lubrication, sex, blowjobs and handjobs are excellent.. I am happy to be uncut and this fad of circumcising kids will hopefully die out in another generation or two. Also nothing quite like being a chicks first uncut partner and watching her play with your cock for long periods of time fascinated lol

yes

Sure, if you never shower in your life.

>Not hating on cut dudes, everyone should love their dicks as is. Just saying I love being uncut

Cut for the win. My kid will never say that.

Realistically the only downfall is if you don't shower after jerking off. Realistically if you aren't washing yourself regularly you probs aren't getting laid!!

Im cut becouse of 'phimosis', not becouse some religion shit

Fucking gross. I've never expereienced smegma in 28 years of living. You have to not bathe or retract your foreskin for weeks for that shit to happen.

>Also nothing quite like being a chicks first uncut partner and watching her play with your cock for long periods of time fascinated lol

fr?
im uncut and I really hope thats tru

also not OP
OP was just trying to start controversy cuz hes a fag

Sorry bro, I'm cut and I also need 0 lube and have been hounded by every woman I've penised. Pleasure also isn't an issue, if I was more sensitive it'd be like a bitch getting her clit played with.

Or just get cut and never have to worry about it

Sorry bro, the whole "My body, my choice" only applies to women.

Don't watch this video:

xvideos.com/video1088266/smegma_eater

> chopping off body parts is the better option than cleaning them.

Yea, i don't understand his point either. Im cut and never needed lube. Is that a thing? It sounds like uncuts have alot of dick cheese and its used as lube.

im a filthy degen and dont shower for weeks sometimes and I still have NEVER had smegma. I swear its like people are pinching the skin around their head for that to happen or something. I seriously dont get it

I wouldn't give up my foreskin for anything. I love it. Its nice and soft and feels great sliding it over the head of my penis. It's a great masturbatory aid. Plus girls like playin with it.

Foreskin is dirty. I am glad i am cut. I am glad my son is cut

jesus, how lazy are you

maybe its a misinterpretation on my part. I always assumed cut dudes needed lube. cut handjobs look uncomfortable to me.

Idk, I guess he was saying he has a good penis? Weird semantics here

classic 15 yr old shitposter. A dad doesnt say things like "I am glad my son is cut" kek

Uncut HJ's look like a nightmare to me. Like scream tier, but yawl like it the same.

ok. Im 34

So is your asshole, cut that out.

Hemaroids make me wish i could

how do you deal with them?

You should be glad they didn't fuck it up. It actually happens more than you think. then they make you son a daughter and that would be weird. It would suck being attracted to your son.

Numbing cream and lots of fibre. Shittimg still hurts though

David Reimer. I read about that. Poor kid

your eyelids are dirty
your lips are dirty
if you are not a jew/muslim worshiping a savage made up retard god then you wouldn't
have this whole 'body parts are dirty' idiocy in your head

Maybe you faggots should stop being faggots and start sucking each other's cocks like the faggots you are, just damn.

I'm uncut and honestly I couldn't thank my parents more

I fucking love having a choice.

Not religious, i just wanted it to be cleaner

"he's only eight days old, should we permanently alter his body?"
"Yeah, i can tell this kid is going to be into Jewish chicks, and if he's not cut, they'll think he's weird. we're doing him a favor."

I assume this was the conversation the doctor had with one of my parents. Not much I can do about it now, but I'd have appreciated some input on the matter...

they weren't wrong though. I do love me some jewish girls. especially the chubby ones.

it takes about ten seconds to wash your fucking cock
anyone who can't clean their dick probably can't wipe their ass or brush their teeth either

You;re insecure about it because you were taught that you should be. It does not fucking matter. Get over it and come back to the real world, please.

Whatever, its cleaner whether you believe it or not.

Maybe he's cut and doesn't want to because he's afraid he'll have a weird scar or skin bridge.

same here. I'm amerifag, I dk why my parents didnt have me cut but it's awesome. growing up I was one of the few uncut guys and was very proud of it and have had absolutely 0 negatives about it.

Doesn't want to what? If he's already cut theres nothing he can do with it. I think they have methods of growing foreskin back though. I saw something about it on penn and tellers bullshit. You attach weights to your penis or something and stretch the skin so eventually it covers the head.

bmp

im glad im white uncut american master race

If you're cut a Jew literally owns your soul

I honestly can't tell anymore if the people in here are baiting or not...

Like, do you not shower? Do you not shower like every third day at the very least?
Because that's the only way you get smegma, not showering... If you get cut to avoid smegma, you have some other serious problems mate..

The only ones who are excused are the ones with phimosis.

can you explain this to me? or point me to a site.

I never heard that before.

Virgin dicks. Do this two second poll.
strawpoll.me/12185246/

>five sons
>none cut

Moms really shouldn't decide on circumcision.

I go up to a week and a half without showering unless I need to go somewhere. Never once had even a trace of smegma. You have to be mentally handicapped and literally never touch your penis to get smegma.

>I go up to a week and a half without showering
why

According to the Hebrew Bible (Genesis 17:10-14) God commanded the Biblical patriarch Abraham to be circumcised, an act to be followed by his descendants:

10 This is My covenant, which ye shall keep, between Me and you and thy seed after thee: every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 And ye shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of a covenant betwixt Me and you. 12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every male throughout your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any foreigner, that is not of thy seed. 13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised; and My covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. 14 And the uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken My covenant.

tl;dr version - God told Abraham to circumcise himself, his household and his slaves as an everlasting covenant in their flesh. Those who were not circumcised were to be 'cut off' from their people (Genesis 17:10-14). Note the connection between circumcision and slavery.

Genesis 17
Jews have to circumcise their slaves so that they can serve them in the afterlife. If you get circumcised by or in the presence of a Jew you become part of his covenant with Yahweh

Who even cares about smegma? It's not like it ever comes up outside of penis inspection day.

So I am going to be some jews slave in the afterlife? fuck that

itt: hopeless retards feel superior because they have a bit more skin on their penises

I'm an American Filipino, and for some reason we also get circumcised even though the religion of our families is Catholicism.

Ever told your mom you kinda hate her for doing it?

Fucking this. Some people's main argument against circumcision is smegma, but they don't realize that it's not something anyone will face if they just have basic fucking hygiene.

Mt big brother had BLACK smegma when he was little because he had that condition where he couldnt pull his foreskin back. It was fucking digusting.

>circumcision is child abuse
>child abuse is illegal
>circumcision should be banned

indeed, there is no such religious requirement for gentiles(non jews) to be cut

It's signed in flesh and blood

Unless they're slaves of course

Its disadvantage of people who don't take care of themselves, it has nothing to do with being uncut..

You know, if you won't wash your feet, it will get nasty smelling and probably infected sooner or later, so you should cut those feet off to prevent it, right?

STOP GENITAL MUTILATION FOR BOTH SEXES

Uncut=better sex
Medically proven fact

true, i forgot about the slave thing

I have this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I wish I never read this but I have a horrible feeling this is all true and not some meme to fuck with the gullible.

>Uganda
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Crawl back into your mudhut nigger

yes.

ya, it's best for both people

>Why mom?
Because she's retarded. Your mother is a fucking imbecile.She took a tiny baby boy and thought, "you know what, we need to cut off the end of his penis." Only the most stupid fucking people would ever do something like that.

It is all about the Blood Covenant.

For a Blood Covenant individual to refuse to meet the needs of his covenant partner means that he broke the blood covenant between them and this means that he will die a most horrible death as well as the rest of his family, usually at the hand of the individual he so severely mistreated. You can understand then, the motive that causes these two blood covenant individuals to share all they possess with each other whenever called upon. To refuse was a certain death sentence as well as probable death to his family. Perhaps now the times in the Old Testament where God seemed to wipe out His chosen can be better understood. He always said, before the drastic action took place, that they had broken the Covenant with Him.

>tfw you have a circumcision fetish and come to these threads just to read about anons getting their kidcocks clipped when they were little shits

Knowing that your soul has been promised to a bloodthirsty volcano demon is half the battle.

I have no idea what you could do about it though.

Duh, in English please. :P

When I had my son done he was 5 days old. It looked so bad at first but now he is 3 you couldnt even tell he had skin there.

>Genesis 17
Tl;Dr: "Let's cut some foreskins!"

That is the worst reason for modification/mutilation I've ever fucking heard.

Yaweh hates child sacrifice, but you've got to sign a blood covenant somehow so they decided to just to sacrifice their foreskins instead. It's as not silly when its put in context.

It means that when you make a blood covenant with someone everything they have is yours and everything you have is theirs.

Simply put it means that two covenant individuals share such a close relationship with each other that all they have or possess in this life is available to each upon demand.

For example say that Joe and Sam have entered into a Blood Covenant with each other. What belongs to Joe also belongs to Sam and what belongs to Sam also belongs to Joe.

Say Joe has a short payday, but has a pressing debt due that he cannot pay. He simply goes to Sam and says, "Sam, give me your checkbook, I'm in dire need of $500". Sam is obligated, by the Blood Covenant between them, to hand his checkbook to Joe so that Joe can meet his debt obligation.

This sharing of the personal properties of both Joe and Sam extend to everything either possesses, including wives.

>have been hounded by every woman I've penised

>For a Blood Covenant individual to refuse to meet the needs of his covenant partner means that he broke the blood covenant between them and this means that he will die a most horrible death as well as the rest of his family,
All of current humanity shares common descendants of you go back far enough. If the contract were real or as important as you are claiming all of humanity would be gone.

>It's as not silly when its put in context.
it's still fucking retarded in that context.
I'm cut, but doubtful that it was in accordance with that Jewish bullshit.

The contract is a farce, all of canaan is not worth the effort.