Choose wisely user

Choose wisely user

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-E0oiKjLzTc
strawpoll.me/12185246/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would anyone choose the blue pill to only use 80% of their brain?

The answer here is clearly Spider-Man powers

Green

Pick winning lotto numbers. Buy dream car and masturbate furiously

The idea is to use more of your brain at once. Which is stupid, it'd probably just be a seizure.

Give me the future-seeing one.

why would i choose a pill that makes me dumber?

green pill for me, gonna win some lottery

Green

Invest in stock market become a billionaire

Because people still think we don't use all our brain.

Is this in reference to the old myth that we only use 10% of our brain?
Modern neuroscience has already debunked this as it turns out we use nearly 100% of our brains.

Oh and of course the lotto as well

purple.

play poker

Purple and read the minds of all the dudes who chose green, while also improving everyday interactions with people.

Purple pill so long as I can turn it on and off.

negro colour pill

This.
>pic not related

Purple then gamble

red pill.

it comes with spider-sense, which basically gives you the ability to see 1-2 seconds into the future when you're in danger which is good enough for me with future-telling bullshit. Spider-Man's powers also include super-human or at the very least the strength of a body-builder while still keeping a lean physique. Also organic webbing out of your wrists, which would make your likely hood of getting out of your chair to grab something minimal. Also you get abs when you wake up the next day, also those finger-knife things because wall-climbing sounds fun as fuck. Also I just want to go out at night and beat the shit out of cunts like the ones I see in animal and women abuse threads. Also you would get so much pussy by using your powers for party tricks.

Every other pill has some sort of possible side-effect or way it could go horribly wrong or make your life worse. So red pill every time.

spider senses didnt save uncle ben.

green pill all the way nigga

This is a retard test. Green is the only correct choice, any other proves you're retarded.

I don't have an uncle Ben, this ain't a comic book this is real life.

also who wouldn't want this to happen to them youtube.com/watch?v=-E0oiKjLzTc

Black pill. Wouldn't care about my future if I can't feel it.

Greens a no brainer, you could easily foresee all your bad decision, become rich. etc etc. With black sure you cant feel pain, but you're gonna feel something when you're living on the streets homeless.

Also become greatest MMA fighter to have ever existed, take fucking 365 fights a year and become a billionaire

if you choose green pill isn't it going to fuck every single decision you make and cause you to constantly second guess yourself?
Like if you see into the future is that future you're seeing the future of yourself where you didn't have the green pill ability? or would your perception of the future be constantly changing as you continue to make different decisions as you see your future self after those decisions?
Or would the future you're seeing be immune to change and you constantly see your future self and his decision without any hope or chance to change the decisions?

I think the green pill would turn your brain to mush to be completely honest, just like the purple pill and the blue pill.

This is an inappropriate use of great power

purple is a viable option

strawpoll.me/12185246/
Now a poll to see what you would choose.

Blue.

I'm too smart for my own good. I'd be happier if I were dumbed down a little.

>80% of your brain power
So I have the superpower of being a moron?

I'll take the future vision though.
That's an good way to play the stock-market and gamble.

actually this post proves youre a dumbass

black.

Green pill is essentially infinite gambling money

>also also also also also also also

Autism?

You only use 10%

ffs have none of y'all looked into biology ever you dumb cunt

we dont use 100% of our brain ability ever, google it

fuck sentence structure or anything of the sort

Choose blue.

If you have blue you can probably do both red and purple since you would have a hyper efficient brain. Black is useless and so is green.

Autism.

You don't know what it's like and you should be grateful for that.

underrated post

It's not 10% either, if you fell for that meme.

Besides, who's to say "80%" me is really all that impressive?
But I know that no one in history has ever been able to see clearly into the future even a few minutes into the future, let alone 12 hours. Sure people have made accurate predictions, but they're never actually seen the future.
So it's still the better option.

You could still have a shitty poker face.

Read minds, easy.

or a shitty mind reading face

>when the Sup Forumstards don't know that we only use 30% of our brain on daily basis

give me the blue one

Green pill is pretty obvious, purple is given along with green, black is useless at times, beacuse it means we cannot die, basically deadpool, and red is what we already have. Also, blue is also what we already have

Prove it.
Even if that is technically true, why would I be better of using more of my cerebellum when I have my ass firmly planted on the couch.
What's the upshot of using more of my brainstem?

how is red what we already have?

Wrong

>Spider-Man powers is what we already have
Nigga wut?

and what do you see in s/fur threads?

we had those all along, look at all those loli threads!

Mods, ban this guy on account of his terrible jokes.

>read minds
>read the mind of the dude with fortune telling
>read the mind of a person without fear to avoid fear
>read the mind of a person with the most intellect

just missing super powers, but spiderman is virtually useless in cities without skyscrapers.

>Pick Green pill
>Go to a betting site
>Bet on all the correct results you've forseen
>Become billionaire in literally a week

either green or black

people ACTUALLY believe this?
wow I genuinely thought that shitty movie was meant to be a joke and that people were smarter than that.

man I REALLY overestimate humans... that's a damn shame.

>get noticed by mafia/goverment
>be kidnapped
>be used as a time forseeing slave for the rest of your life
Never watched Next?

But I would foresee that happen and just flee the scene.

negar means immortality?

>implying he only has "shooting webs" superpower
Nigga read Marvel facts about spider man and I'm 80% sure you'll choose the red pill.

>be exactly 12 hours behind the authorities at all times

what a good life

Good point

The only reason he got caught was because he could only see two minutes ahead. 12 hours is more than enough time to wriggle out of whatever mess they can put you in.

That's a man's ass you know.

Green doesn't make fucking sense, paradox

This.

I would love to jump off a building and get up and just walk away or maybe just get shot in the face by a tank round or better yet nuke myself, kek

>Be me
>Get Spidey powers
>Use them constantly and visibly
>Get abducted and dissected by the fucking government for being a damned retard

If it's the absolute future, then it's pointless to know it, because there's nothing you can do to change it.
But if it's a possible future, the only difference being that you didn't look at that future, then it's the easily the best power on the list.

>Get abducted and dissected by the fucking government for being a damned retard

implying that i would not be getting abducted for having spidey powers but for being an idiot who uses them in public

Black.
Buy darth vader outfit
Get on plane to Suli
Have locals point me in the direction of isis.
Literally slow walk through the desert like an unchained god killing everything under the sky.
Become famous from this
Do mtv shows in my retirement and pistol whip the bachelor.
OD in a closet in my 50s.
It was a good life

because it's blue pill
80% is still too much for libtards

Same answer

I've always liked these "pick a pill or power" shit. Do these kinds of pics have a certain name?

How would you be acting in any possible futures you would foresee? As if you didn't have the power? No, too silly; doesn't work

And what the fuck are you? A martian?

Stop excluding yourself from your own race special snowflake.

>pill

It's still how you would normally act but only if you didn't have any knowledge of that specific event.

You'll end up coming across someone with the same idea who took the black pill and lose an endurance fight to them.

You'd still get your ass worked and just lose to decision retard

but the guy who took the black pill sounds boring as fuck, rather die interesting than live boring

It's not a hard choice, really. 80% of brain power would be ultimately wasted in my use, and a year is not enough time to truly make anything out of said brain power.

Spider-Man powers would be cool, for a week. After that, it'd just get old, and real criminals have guns anyways.

Reading minds might be useful, but who really wants to look in the mirror all day long, with a commentary?

Not getting injured or feeling pain sounds ultimately rather boring and futile, and provides nothing of use past that one year.

Ability to look into the future seems to be the only one of these powers that'd allow you to gain some benefit past the one year. As mentioned multiple times in the thread, you could easily become very rich via lottery and gambling winnings.

I'd personally go with the green pill. Simply no contest with it. Only one that'd come close would be reading minds, but I've lived long enough to know better.

>unironically believing humans use 10% if their brain
wat

Green or Purple I think.

They both have good moneymaking possibilities, green being better at this.

Purple would give interesting "social engineering" possibilities, and access to information you would not normally get. This could also translate into getting pussy if you need that. There's also some downsides to getting "unlimited" unfiltered information from other people that could get your feelings hurt.

Green could also protect you from harm, by helping to avoid things that could get you in some kind of trouble or hurt.

So I think green would be most beneficial right now for the moneymaking + protective qualities..
If I wanted to control other people and get money, I'd get the purple one.

It's all about how you use it.

You can't get injured and you won't feel pain. It doesn't take much of an imagination to put that to good use. Attach some weights to yourself and walk on the bottom of the ocean, jump out of a plane without a parachute.

Attach bombs to yourself and walk into a mosque, show those guys how to do it properly.

ever seen hancock?

>get put in jail and not be able to do a shit about it
>not be able to kill yourself
Well, that's a shitty fate tho

The 12 hour pill. I would save so many lives. The timeline wpuld be totally fucked and i might go insane but it would be worth it. Except for the fact that my power would be coveted and people would want to weaponize it. But seriously, being able to predict every disaster, every crime (that is reported), and the winning lottery numbers for a year would probably outweigh any of the benefits of the others.

Using green for gambling, as long as you don't interact with the game/thing you are gambling with, would be paradox free. Like blackjack, sports betting, that kinda stuff.

>Wow user has just won his 73rd consecutive Powerball. How does it feel from living in your moms basement to owning 29 mansions across the world?
>feelsgoodman

Ignorance is bliss I choose blue twice

>feelsjustaslonelyman

The only way to take advantage of the green pill would be to win big once, and not act on the future information beyond that. If you start winning frequently, you'd start putting up flags and risk yourself.

I'd simply take my win, and not act on the information available beyond that. Investing wisely is always an option, but beyond that, one should avoid using the gift too much.

Red if it includes Peters intellect
Otherwise green

Kek

when is that myth that we only use 10 percent of our brain going to fucking die already.

Blue pill.
I'm already a retard.