1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Do you know that feel when you kind of want a gf for some regular but you don't want one because you don't want to spend any money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_XgDoDwXMWs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, I don't also want to spend most of my time with her.

I was the same.
Then I stoped being a poor NEET and realized they can even earn their own money.

what the fuck

no, I only know the feel of wanting one but not being able to because i'm too autistic

But many girls were grown as princesses and think you'll pay for them. At least at dates and shit like that. Also, don't you earn more than most average women do?

>tfw I was with a girl who wanted to be by my side 24/7
Only my rules now. So I'm alone, kek.

My ex worked 2 jobs while I had welfare.
Probably why she left me

1. Par away
2. yes exactly

I had one who had to work odd jobs all the time because she was incredibly stupid with her money.

Nah, mine was very responsible but being exploited by her lazy single mom.

Probably she thought you would find a job and get better.

Gfs are more trouble than they're worth.

Much, much more trouble than they're worth.

>many girls were grown as princesses
Stay away from them, they are shit.

>At least at dates and shit like that.

Sometimes, yeah. Nothing wrong with that you do it maybe once a month. Actually feels good to have enough money to invite the one you love to something that is fun for you both and do not have to care for 50€ more or less.

>Also, don't you earn more than most average women do?

Their own fault. Should not study some gender bullshit but some MINT or what ever.

>wipes his ass on the american flag

>finishes it off with shitting on that whores face

youtube.com/watch?v=_XgDoDwXMWs

>tfw kinda attractive and get hit on often
>tfw standards too high so no gf
I could probably get an uggo gf who'd pay for me instead but i think with my pron addiction i won't even be able to cum.
Last time i went to a bar with some slut ended up with a limp dick and have anxiety over this shit now

>Stay away from them
i would become celibate like a monk if i did that-- o wait, i AM

>Stay away from them, they are shit.
Not so easy sometimes. You should really waste some time here to find at least one that aren't like that. Maybe I would if I had nothing else to do.
>Sometimes, yeah. Nothing wrong with that
I don't agree. Why do you should pay, not her? Retarded and outdated custom.
>Actually feels good to have enough money to invite the one you love to something
Maybe, but first time when you're not close enough she will expect you to do something like that and that doesn't feel good imho.
>Their own fault. Should not study some gender bullshit but some MINT or what ever.
No shit, but they will expect you to spend your money on them if you earn more.

I bet this is a meme for the most part. Ofc entitled bitches exist, but I doubt most women are like this. My ex always insisted we split the bill.

Good for you. But things are different in Russia.

So, you're some kind of abstinence freak ?

Just don't date Asian girls

I tried it and realized I missed fapping and being able to waste my time as I wanted.

I would still settle with a gf if she was also best friend material. eg, if she was also into games, fantasy/sci-fi literature, that kind of things. If a girl is not best friend material, I don't think she's worth it even if she's hot

Russian girls too. But it's kinda hard in Russia since Asians and Russians are all we've got.

it's mostly about time 2bh. My actions are always unplanned so I don't want to be a dick to her if I want to read a book or listen to music

Try the german and the dutch, they're the best ;)

Delet

>that feel when you date for the sex
>that feel when you embody what women complain about

feels guilty man

Feelsbadman
I keep telling myself that if the right woman comes along I'd date her for companionship, but it just hasn't happened. I can date/fuck plenty of attractive women, but I don't really have any desire to hang with them outside of hooking up. I'm worried I'll end up sexually satisfied but lonely :'(

>want a gf
>realise I'd have to talk to them everyday
If I ever get one, I'm almost certain it wouldn't last longer than a week