The only people who voted Trump are rural and suburban retards

The only people who voted Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Fuck your sexist, racist orange cheeto in chief

#hewillNOTdivideuUS #ImStillWithHer #womensmarch

ITT:

>my party is smarter

>no ur a pussy

>yeah but at least I'm not a cuck

And ect. ect. ect. ect.

Nope, plenty of city dwellers were intelligent enough to see that Hillary was by far the more dangerous choice for all of us. You can't just bully everyone forever and then be shocked and outrage when they've finally had enough. Even the Buddha will be angry if you keep slapping his face.

sage this shit

>he will not divide us
>immediately begins post by dividing population based on residency

>but but but leftist hypocrisy is a meme

Fuck hillary.
Fuck womens rights.
Fuck abortion.
Most of all fuck you.

Gonna dump feet in this thread. May as well make it worth something.

Glad I came! Sweet

a reminder that hillary won the popular vote by 3 MILLION.

drumpfags btfo

I live in the city, and I voted for Trump. I'm educated and I'd say I'm successful. Eat a dick :)

Is she prez? How bout tha doe

Pretty low quality bait.

More people live in the cities so if what you say about "city people" is true she would have won the popular vote by a landslide. But she didn't

Innercity hispanic here (legal)
Voted trump
My state went red
Choke on my dick numale cuckboi

weak bait/10

You lost.

mmm cheesy poofs

bus load of mexicans getting a free ride to vote in every county. She cheated, and still LOST, that's how bad she was. Get a job, you crybaby sperm burping bitches.

You're literally the tea party of the left. Congrats.

the only thing that would have been worst if a gay candidate didn't win

FUCK DRUMPF

People who aren't for breaking windows and littering the streets with human filth voted Trump.

Its obvious at this point that Hillary voters, or at the very least ant-Trumpers, can't handle reality without lashing out violently.

i prefer to state it as, even jesus had only four cheeks to turn

Its time to burn all the niggers like the jews #trump=hitler thanks trump for killing all of the niggers

true that brother
all hail godking trump

#cutforHillary
#cuttingforhillary

You're fucking retarded and your meme is already stale.

Around 90% of DC were Hillary voters, why would they show up?

oki, captcha got annoying so I'm done. Hope ya enjoyed, peace out!

Got some BDSM? It's gonna be a long thread

its so entertaining to watch
their permanently damaging their reputations with the incoming and current voting groups.

and the news rather then saying sorry and trying to get back to basics like actual news and reporting corruption are now desperately trying to double down hoping that somehow they'll gain another stranglehold on the populations opinions and thought processes. even thought their caught constantly ignoring facts, pushing a very biased narrative, or outright making shit up

its like watching someone catch the curtains on fire and rather then owning up and calling 911 they keep it to themselves and keep throwing alcohol on it to try and put it out

I want to vomit blood into your mouth and eyes.

fuck R E K T

You're a faggot

Rock on

>City people all voted for Hillary.
City dweller for over 20 years. Very liberal cities, at that-- Chicago and Portland, OR. Can confirm: I did not vote for Hillary.

Not very well-educated.

Same here. I live in one of the most liberal cities in the USA, voted Trump. It's been hilarious as fuck watching all the libshit hipsters freak out.

here is young hillary

where did it go so wrong?

/thread

That all you've got? You realize this is why Trump won. Shit talking just weakens any liberal viability.

I'm with OP.

>racist orange cheeto
>racist
>orange

Anybody else picked up on this?

Op there is something very important I want you to remember and there is nothing you can do about it. Pic related

The time to put in effort was BEFORE the election dumbass. It's over now, and no amount of whinging is going to change it. You can dye your hair whatever color you like, bitch, scream and burn cars. It's over. Also looking forward to the Clinton foundation collapsing.

Anyone who would vote for that stupid snake is as retarded as a baboon

No, anyone who could not see past the media lies and propaganda and voted for hilary is as retarded as a baboon

He was saying that Hillary is a snake, user.