Watch thread, post your own watch or your dream watch. Also rate

Watch thread, post your own watch or your dream watch. Also rate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VjFuqVU2iK4
swatchblog.fr/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/ycs496.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rating good

>rolex
Nigger tier/10
Omega masterrase

Breitling hercules

Entry level Rolex cause you know nothing about watches.

My dream watch: Panerai California, a bit more expensive than the average Rolex

What's with Roman numerals and numbers and symbols? Was one type not enough?

pleb tier first Rawlex
that said, I'd like to have one

my dream is panerai luminor marina tho

On my wrist now. Busted-ass gshock repaired with 550 cord and bits of wire. Come at me.

Rolex is too common, and there are too many copies, some excellent copies with Swiss movement. I've owned a Panerai Radiomir and it's by far the best watch I've owned. As for the California, it's eccentric but I love the design with mixed digits

>sucking the co-axial cock

Currently have a breitling chronograph in silver and gold with aligator skin wrist band price CHF or USD +/- 7000. My DREAM watch and goal in life is to own a Patek Philippe Nautilus in rose gold.. Rolex is flashy and for nouveau rich, with one Patek you can buy 10 rolexes.. What I like about it is the fact that you can't instantly tell it's pricy, like Rolex and therefore only get judged by wealthy people. Less risk of getting it stolen or getting robbed. price for watch on pic = +/- 50'000 USD or CHF

Gross

Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight Planetarium master race
youtu.be/VjFuqVU2iK4

>Kawaiiiiii ugu!!!!!!

Seriously you actually go out wearing that..

Two-tone Nautilus... SMH...

I wear this.

get a real watch fags

>Silver and gold
I believe it's stainless steel, not silver
>Breitling Chronograph
Name of the model is "Chronomat"
>Owns a two-tone Breitling Chronomat on an aligator strap and thinks Rolex is flashy and nouveau riche
>1 Patek can buy 10 Rolexes
Ummm no, not necessarily. Depending on which model you compare, a certain Rolex might buy you 10 Pateks
>Can't instantly tell a Patek is pricy
Top kek. Maybe not in your village.

Dude, there are so many things that are wrong with you're post, I don't even know where to stop.

That's a completely different story.

>nice filename btw

First automatic, love the smoothness of the ticker.
Don't know shit about watches just wanted to contribute

Bought this used last summer, really happy with it altough it's a bit old(2006)

Got it as a present a while ago. Don't think it was very pricey and I'm sure the movement is shit tier, but I'm not really into watches as status symbols.

Think it looks pretty smart, sporty and I like the automotive inspired paddles on the side.

Going for either a Patek, Audemars or maybe a Vacheron Constatine next. Constatine is are absolutely beautiful and more rare than either Naut or Oak

>2017
>only one besides me has a smartwatch
>ITT: poorfags
Mah nicca

My Tag Heuer Aquaracer Calibre 5.

I'd describe it as being just about the cheapest expensive-looking watch you can buy.

>expensive-looking

It looks like it was made out of Legos.

Huh. Come to think about it, it kind of does.

Cheap Chinese mechanical watch.

>2006
>watch
>old

Dad is a huge watch collector. His additiction got to me too. He gifted this watch to me when I turned 18. He has a very nice collection with Omega's, Rolexes, Pateks, Panerais, JLC and of course Seiko's (and many more).

Love that one.
Patek would be my recc. AP and Vacheron are nice aswell, but I'd go for PP

I dont really wear watches but I got this as a gift from my older brother few years back. swatchblog.fr/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/ycs496.jpg