How I fix dis?

How I fix dis?

Put a bleach solution in a squirt bottle and spray it. Scrub with a towel.

Scrub it off and repaint the walls. Otherwise, use dynamite.

Just put more red tape.Then add white tape, then blue. 'Murica, fuck yeah.

you dont
thats a naturally occuring mold that can get you high af
scrape it off and snort it

you need better air ventilation after shower...
and ofc a good scrubbing

fucking move

>uncovered electrical wires directly above the shower head
fucking wat

this. I got reall cancer from this, no joke. cancer at fucking 25 man, you need to get the hell outta there.

Kys

Seriously not even kidding you dumb fucker. Just bleach will kill/clean mold. Dilute it with water, it's unnecessary to put pure bleach on pretty much anything. Spray it with bleach and scrub.

Jizz on it every day after a month or so it should be gone

Bleach will NOT kill it. It will only push it back. trust me. please just move.

anyone who abbreviates the words kill yourself needs to literally kill themselves. Why are you using 3 letters to abbreviate 2 words? Stop being a retard

You can get anti-mold spray. Works wonders but it is only a temporary fix. House is fucked and let's in moister through the outer wall. Need to air-vent the walls properly.

move

You. Are Going. To Die. If you stay there. Brittany Murphy AND her husband both died from mold. Look it up.

ky

Op here, I live in a shit hole.
No ventilation

this is not a joke, it's been two years since i've been diagnosed and it never leaves your bloodstream. i'm 27 now and i can't do even exercise, I will never be the same again and I've considered suicide so many times because of it. I have a friend that still lives in that complex and since he's on the welfare he's going to die soon too. it's not fixable. just leave.

This

Ky

>look it up
It says that it definitely was not mold that killed them. So you must be retarded

fucking kek

Bleach water. Then use soap water. After scrubbing, you could also buy paint that helps fight off his mold. its not that exspensive. you need more ventilation in that room. And clean the curtains they're probably fucked

>it says
You must be retarded. You don't even know how to look something up.

Burn house

Profit

Dis be my bathroom

>it says definitely not mold
The coroner is reopening the investigation after suggesting that her husband killed her. He died several months later, and there are only about 12 mycotoxicologists in the entire country that can properly identify the strain in a lab. They don't test for that shit. Look up what her mother had to say about it. I'm shocked that you could be this stupid. I guess Bush dindu nuffin on 9/11 either.
How is "shrouded in mystery" a plausible explanation?

>still thinking these are showers

nice trips. in which 3rd world shithole is this?

LOL

Not shit hole, dad's in the army and we were moved here. Army officers are given shitty homes to live in

no you, i hope you die for actually making me screencap

Use bleach to wash the walls. Open windows more often to avoid this happening again.

>actually thinking its not a shower

Army keeps shit 3rd world so you don't notice you're in one at some point.

this is an undercover exile nazi deathcamp you fucking nigger

Just paint over it and pretend it doesn't exist.
You can clean it but will be back again because your roof is probably leaking.

>still thinking these are showers

Ky

Not all black molds are as harmful as the shit you ran into

Thats aspergilis mold, that shit will fucking kill you if it gets it's way

how does brittany murphy not being killed by mold relate to 9/11 being an inside job? If you're trying to make a point then it would make more sense to accuse the person who actually believes she was killed by mold of believing Bush dindu nuffin...Do you even conspiracy?

Dis be me home. At the back behind the wall you can see beautifull civillian house while we live in shit hole.

Note: The small red house is the servents quater not me house

Op here, its not that bad living here. Only problem is when ever it rains or snows the power goes out

m8 you say shithole a few times then you say youre not in a shithole then you say you have a servant

btw, youre not allowed to call it mold until it gets tested so go do that, might cost money

and since the military provided you with the house, you should hold them respondiseble, dont bitch out. They are responsible.

BLAST IT WITH PISS

Wash with bleach and ventilate thoroughly.

Bleach will get rid of the mold on the surface.. if you want to really get rid of it you have to use at least 30% hydrogen peroxide. Trust me user it's what I do for a living. We use 60% but I doubt you'll be able to get/find that. But 30% can be bought at beauty supply stores and some pharmacys.

That outlet looks fucking lethal in a shower room. However, as it's well above the shower and no-one should be stupid enough to aim the head at the outlet, it will probs be OK unless you are suicidal.
Oh, and you get the mould off by scrubbing with a solution of bleach and warm water (and wear gloves and protective glasses in case of splashes)

ventilation. do those windows not open?
bleach with water and apply

Bullshit. You're paranoid.

The house is a shit hole, the area isn't. Am living near the Afghan border so this is the best they can provide. But the government sends people to fix stuff for free. Carpenters, mechanics, gardeners, cleaners all are free

>what is steam

Chill boi its a dead outlet. No power in it

>what is steam
What comes out of your mouth.
Steam and condensation won't give the OP an electric shock.

>implying i said it would

Then it should have been removed, boi.
Simple answer, don't live in a (potentially dangerous) shithole.

Then why post 'what is steam' nigga?

because if the wires were live it would still fuck something up.

magic eraser Sup Forumsro

Pick the mushrooms and smoke them ... no really, with your knowledge oyu wont be able to fix this because youd have to renew the whole wall.

Idk where youre from but in germany walls are normally made of multiple layers (New built houses 100%) so its yea... a lot of work.

Also do you have a fucking window in this room ? Maybe fucking open it after you finished showering and i would recommend looking at this anons comment:

Its no joke, I work on the construction site and when i see stuff like that I have my mask on, you dont see the spores in the air, you just breath them in.

lots of bleach

use one mustard gas for about 30 minutes of US time and wait an hour. Dont go inside untill then! It causes eternal bleeding on a molecular level withing every living organism.

Lol no, my dad's in the engineering corps so no mustard gas

Bleach/water solution or an actual specific product to kill mold. Then a mold-inhibiting primer/paint. Then negro rig some ventilation for the shower because that's the root of this problem. Even a table fan placed on the floor pointed in to the bathroom to flush out the steamy air will probably help.

spray it with bleach. Let it sit for ~15 min, rinse with water. Repeat until all of the mold is dead

then clean the rest of your fucking bathroom because it's probably equally gross

open a window, use an exhaust or heater fan to remove excess moisture from the room while you shower or keep it from condensating, and you won't have this problem as much