Cringe/rage thread

cringe/rage thread

At least he's creative.

>cringe
I like her

This is cringe because she's attempting to make a point here while also trying to be humorous. She fails miserably at humor and the point she ends up making is that she's masculine and violent, therefor making her less likely to satisfy the masculinity or a potential mate.

Low blow. Just let the nigga be glorious!

The humour is a bit cringey, but the point of her not liking the submissive Asian female stereotype is fine. It doesn't compare to the regular stuff that gets posted.

jacob's better

I get it. Cause he's a psycho and he will hurt me,

I had larger biceps when I was 15

Last year?

It's fine if she wants to look less appealing to alpha chads

Is.... that supposed to be a bad thing?

your insecurities are showing

More autistic than artistic

Depends if she wants to look less appealing to alpha chads retard

My point is that she thinks that she has huge biceps but probably hasn't compared hers to the average male.

You tools that are discussing the gook bitch are cringey as fuck.

>Sup Forums
>expecting people to not be autistic

it took me actually like 3 or 4 times to work out what he was trying to communicate.

She probably has a smaller penis than the average male, what's your point?

>15
I had larger biceps while I was still in the fuckin womb you scrawny little shit

Me too and also.

>insecurities intensifies

I AM A BICEP!

wow

What is it with these people and throwing random punctuation into the middle of their 3-4 word sentences?

That's not cringe to me, he's just really confident.

The fuck dude.
Dude, of course as a non-sexual, non-sexual brotherhood implying term.

Now that I think about it, Sup Forums is way ahead of it's time. Back when then we had this saying, "There are no women in the interbutts". This has many meanings, one of which is that women have no status in these anonymous boards which is a good thing because it used to bring everyone on level. No whiteknights, no pussymoochers or attention whores. Only discussion was left. After that, around 07-08 a flood of "btw im a grill" happened and massive flood of horny teenagers filled the board. Shit has been shit since.

Aaanyway, back in them good times Sup Forums was kind of, at least part-asexual

What do you...mean??? user!

>is it a boy or a girl?

>OH MY GOD, ITS A BABY PERSON WHO JUST HAPPENS TO HAVE A PENIS

fucking tumblrinas need to be exterminated

>really confident
The cunt is really cringey

id nut in that tbh

Agreed

what

Cringe all you want, this guy got some fat ugly bitch on his dick and he doesn't even care.

shamefur dispray

And they wonder why people don't take them seriously

It's called an elipsis, you illiterate faggot.

I wasn't referring to the ellipsis you dense cunt, I meant shit like "Okay so. RUN !!!" and the infamous "It's beat down! time!"

I fucking do not understand this.
I don't really give a fuck what you wanna be called, if you're a dude but you want me to call you 'she', or even 'they', then fine it's not exactly hard (but I'm not gonna use fake words like ze, you can fuck off).

But I'm going to assume your gender is your biological sex because that has worked for me in every interaction I've ever had with a person except about 2.

Why are they obsessed with the idea that we're obsessed with genitals? I don't look at someone's dick to see if they're a guy, it's obvious from the fucking face shape, voice, stature, facial hair etc etc.

i bet this sexy girl dropped out of this class

Is that Sandy Cheeks

I don't have my autism degree so I'm not qualified enough to read this shit.

is that assigned male dude? i dont know

>'Cause I only date guys'

Fixed.

aaaand i don't think she even gives a fuck.

Holy fuck that's hilarious

why am I the only autist posting pics? no one else has anything?

fucking love it

Post better ones my dude.

>no actual punchline
Lost

You're doing better than me then I still don't fucking understand

By far the saddest thing about this to me is how the girl doesn't tell him to fuck off and just lets it happen by keeping the responses neutral. I'll bet they often respond like this out of fear of the autist going fucking ballistic or just being conditioned to not piss off men fawning over you because it might end with you in a ditch.

>pizza on a stick
Wtf america

>Sup Forums Banner

"I'm threatening to kill you because you called me ugly"

yeah what's the point?

That's just cheesy. That face she made almost made me laugh though.

Eh, the joke's just a standard dad joke. Fuck me though, I despise this trend of taking a picture you find funny and MS Painting in your shitty caption at the top in plain ugly text. And an account called "nochill", that's fucking cringey.

Maybe its too hard for americunt to eat how everyone else eat.

The girl is adorable

I expected it to at least be in a totally different form that makes sense on a stick. That's just a regular pizza with a stick jammed in that doesn't really help you eat it.

feminazi rage is ok ? I have some if someone is interested

All he's doing is virtue signalling hoping that he'll bag a hot chick out of it. Spoiler alert - it gets you a lot of teenage girl fans but no sex.

which one?

>eminazi rage is ok ?
yep

There's no way that that isn't some kind of satirical account. I mean really, 78 unironic likes for that comment on the right being serious when the post itself has 1 like and no comment before had more than 5?

I think this dude might just be funny

Made up pronouns are the most fucking retarded thing I've ever seen!

now I know she's insane but she couldn't have possibly meant "if women were in charge we wouldn't shit", she means "if women were in charge even sewage treatment would be a fun job", right?

kek

DON'T FUCKING ASSUME THEIR GENDER SHITLORD!

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to cringe at here.

fill me in on this guy, he's white but pretends to be black, right? But why? More money in being black? why?

Professional victim. Claims one of his parents was black, evidence says otherwise.

i swear i know that girl, but it's hard to tell

This is perfect

>evidence says otherwise

Like his skin?

>Professional victim.
How? What does he gain/earn from this? Charges for public speaking? Makes money from youtube? what?