Not to sound like a conspiracy theorists but

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorists but...

Russians got caught doing shit.
America wants to leave NATO and the UN(?)
And now the UK wants to leave the EU.

What the fuck happened.

For real doe what happened.
In return I offer tits.

>pic related
>inb4 jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Shameless bump.

>And now the UK wants to leave the EU.
Britbong here, you do realise Brexit came first? People have been campaigning for it for years.

Man I wish I could have a blonde trophy wife like that

Also to answer your question OP I have no fucking idea

They want absolute power and the ability to violate human rights without sanctions.

Just wait for the first Western genocide of the 21st century. Watch as the apathetic and sadistic among us allow for it and mock dissenters.

U.S. won't leave the UN.
The UK will leave the EU.
The Russian government hasn't done anything out of the ordinary. (Usa spies on other countries too)
What happened to what? Globalism?

Dude. Though it is fucked up. That's besides the point. What I'm saying is. Why the fuck is everything blowing up now all of a sudden. Honestly. I'm not being a social justice warrior. I'm honestly enjoying how fucked up this shit is, but damn. Reality is stranger than fiction at this point.

Who the fuck is they.

Nah nigga. Being good at being stealthy. Now this shit is not even funny anymore. It's just depressing.

Have some tits.

Shameless bump.

Tits are tits.

>The UK will leave the EU.
Yeah this is basically unavoidable now, the most important thing to remember about the Brexit vote however is that the only age range where the huge majority voted leave is like 45-55+, who despite seeing our economy flourish under the EU have decided to buy into fear mongering and bullshit about the NHS from the compulsive liar Nigel Farage whose former party (him included) don't believe in climate change or global warming.

ASSES?

I'm not a brit. I'm American. Lower class. Really low. And Latino. So the only information I have on Nigel is from BBC comedy panel shows. Backhand complimenting and shameless hairy hand jobs are all I know. Some white fan group of girls sang to him right?

I need every kind of person here.
Ass lovers.
Tits fanatics.
Twig pickers. Whale cleaners.

Whale. In my eyes.

Get over it. I'm vain.

I have absolutely no idea, I very rarely watch TV these days due to the likes of Netflix and being busy with Uni and what not.

He's always wanted Britain to leave the EU, and during the lead up to the vote he spouted all sorts of lies about how the NHS (which runs our free non-private hospitals) is missing out on additional funding because of all the money we give to the EU, totally ignoring any of the grants and such that they actually give us.

I actually have a couple of friends who fell for it, the morning of the results he was quizzed about it on BBC news, and said he had never made such a statement and never would do so.

Same on our end.

All of a sudden Putin is a good guy.
All of a sudden we are paying for a wall.
All of a sudden people who aren't qualified the day before, can be qualified the day after.

This is all like some damn joke. And the ending is too predictable.

Except you only have to deal with him for 4 years, or 8 if nobody learns their lesson; I've seen so many toxic as fuck Americans vilifying people who dared to not vote for Hillary and instead vote third party, like it's their fault they didn't compromise their values to vote for the other corrupt candidate just to stop Trump.
There will be no getting those votes back if people continue to treat eachother like criminals.

Sauce?

I have none. I just copy paste shit i see on Sup Forums.

I'm about to become a politician soon. I see this shit and it scares me. I don't want to loae my way. Also. The only reason I'm speaking up is because it hits me personally. I'm just looking for answers.

I read one theory from a philosopher that made sense in a chilling way.
Basically, you know how American politics are known for operating on a pendulum that swings back and forth from left to right every 8 years or so. The truth may be that this is merely a smaller, faster version of the global political pendulum, which swings back and forth from welfare and human rights, to protectionism and tribal identity, once every 100 years or so.