What would Sup Forums do if America was like this?

What would Sup Forums do if America was like this?

Living the live without jews or negros

embrace the condition of the world, and feel very happy about how things had turned out for me

If this was a reality, Sup Forums would not exist. Nazi's weren't too into free expression and degeneracy.

why would we need Sup Forums when everything is perfect?

Heil!

This post fucking sucks. There's no society that has or will ever be perfect. Your care-free transhumanism new age bullshit does't cut it, hippie. Fucking liberals...

The real question is where would you rather live

Whites = second class citizens in Jap pacific states

Get cleansed in Reich if you don't pass master race test

Neutral Zone shitty lawless towns

There is a big black streak where i live, I hope that is not black people, i hate black people.

neutral zone

Would be perfect. All the faggots would be rounded up and exterminated. All the feministd would be raped then gassed. All the negroes would work the camps and mine until they died. Life would be bliss.

>implying Japanese pacific east wouldn't get invaded and conquered

>states

Sup Forums would not exist.

Why would the Nazis stop? I mean how are you supposed to rule the world if you stop halfway across the US?

So to answer your question if this was a picture of the US today then i would not be here. My relitives on both my mom and dad's side were in WWII and they would probably be dead and i would not be here. As would most people currently living in America.

How ever if i were to take my pick i would live in the german side because japan has been and always will be an inferior nation

you'd have to watch man in the high castle to see why

But, this didn't happen, that is a TV show based on some fan fiction written by someone who really didn't study WWII or the history behind it. That is like saying that you believe that there are people in living in your computer because you watched ReBoot.

The Nazis wouldn't stop, they would crush Japan, and the would create their perfect race via eugenics.

retard.

Hail my new overlords as I continue to be a productive Aryan in Oklahoma.

The limitations of governing newly conquered lands and people and managing them would be a major reason to stop. You can only genocide people at a certain pace through gas chambers and forced labor camps.

unemployment down, no war waged in the middle east, economy would be all time high

>world peace basically

no matter how white you are it's still America and you're still a retard

a bunch of little bitches standing up for their rape

I have many more racist things to say unto you, but it just its cannot be that way

retard

anyone crosses your sea to shining sea you're fucked.

I would be getting shit done not posting on this site.

The irony is astounding. The Germans never once said their goal was global domination, or even ethnically cleansing the globe. Shit, they even tried to get France and Britain to take their Jews undressing of having to keep them in the camps.

I would ask what year it was... thinking it probably around 2019.

this