this is now a get thread

Gett

FAIL.

checkem

checkem2

checkem3

>Check em.

why?

You're a moron. People sleep and go to work, unlike you. What a retard.

4 more years or less of this. HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US. Maybe even way less than 4 years, however long the Idiocracy lasts. Stay butthurt.

>an hero

Did moot disable dubs again?

check this shit

No, check em.

Also saged again.

Did shillery waste so much money she cant even afford some ringers for the first week?

>moot

SHADILAY, SHADILAY, SHADILAY.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA

Hey dumbass, the election is over. You're not shilling for a candidate anymore, it's bootlicking you're doing now. Stay butthurt. Saged again.
See:

CANCER, CANCER, CANCER

Saged again.

Wow there champ, ausfag here, not giving a shit about your politics just observing that their cause is truely lost. Also dubs didnt lie

what a massive fucking waste of time , people like him want to bitch and moan about climate change then do stupid shit like leave a camera on for 4 years.. protest like he is some fucking Christ figure but when it gets cold and wet and tired.. ohh im going back to my million dollar house .. Give me a fucking break

No one cares about your opinion on anything. Go take your 2 shekels elsewhere, upside-down-fag.

And yet here you are responding twice to me, for someone who doesnt care u sure give me a lot of your attention. Also no jews down here mate.

Fuck you and your dead mother in the ass.

Dry.

Get off America's dick.

lol

Sup Shia. I'm loving the butthurt you're causing with this protest. It's genius really.

Some wicked sick freestylin" man.

I usually see people starting back up around this time. Shia usually shows up around 7am-8am Eastern Standard Time. I've been watching this since it started.