He will no divide us stream thread

he will no divide us stream thread

i ordered pizza to the fucking place and the fucking delivery man didn't know what to do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-mWq5B6sU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCKING RIGHT NOW LOOK AT THE STREAM
THERE'S A FUCKING GAY NIGGER DANCING

God Damn it. Warm the ovens.

lol we're going to see this posted every day. This is fucking genious. The words HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US will be etched in everyone's mind regardless of your political views. It's the nature of human language and memetics. Fucking genius.

HE'S GOT A FUCKING GAMEBOY IN HIS NECK

He also appears to be from outer space.

HE'S CRYING RN KEK

Oh snap, they said there's going to be a moonbounce set up today there.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-mWq5B6sU0

What's a moonbounce

Other (more active) thread:

Shit's epic.

pretty good. its your boy paper boy

I'm sorry you must have had a bad childhood.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOMEONE JUST SCREAMED THE NIGGER IN THE PHONE KEK

That thread it's pretty much dead already

Never mind, they cancelled the moonbounce. Either because of the rain, or the guy is trolling about it in the first place. There's always some random ass things happening. I literally lol a lot watching this. Perfect entertainment.

oh thaat, no it's just that... dad... why did you raped me so much

>praise Kek
>Hitler Did Nothing Wrong

Fucking cancer. Every one of these trumpcucks are newfags.

hitler did nothing wrong praise kek

what's his twitter? I wanna send him some subtle troll shoutouts.

The way they're pushing the anti-cyberbullying advocacy, how soon till it gets cracked down on because of Sup Forums? You'll cause your own freedom of speech to be censored because of free speech, even though you don't even deserve it. Notice how the anti-semitism laws passed in the UK, even after Brexit. That will happen here too eventually. That's just more proof Sup Forums is run about a Jewish element, they are agents provacateur, who are doing this in order for it to be used against free speech. Also, it's relevant to remember how Trump wanted to jail Anonymous hacktivists for even doxing him with personal information that was already on the Internet. I mention this to show you that eventually doxing will be cracked down on too. Anonymity on the Internet is already being cracked down on, google Amendment rule 41.

>tl;dr Sup Forums are a bunch of newfags and shills who are used as useful idiots for the kikes to continue dominating Western societies

Sad thing is that this guy is like in the best 1% of black people. Seems fairly intelligent and articulate and non-violent. Respect to this guy but he's just getting himself hated for behaving like a shill faggot.

Also, forgot to mention this. The website was hacked by a script kiddie and it took the police less than an hour to find him.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Do you have a sauce on that other than some stupid twitter feed?

t. local

Do you have a sauce on Hitler not doing anything wrong other than some stupid meme?

praise kek

Jesus I leave Sup Forums for 20 minutes and it's been taken over by CTR.

Cancer.

who ordered the bagels

If you are part of this stupid hate trump stream. Please take a gun, put it in your mouth and pull the trigger and safe everyone alot of resources and time thanks.

fuck your mommy fuck your daddy

i'm not what the fuck you talking about nigger