What does it feel like to have a girlfriend?

What does it feel like to have a girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(CRICKETS)

Pros:

Sexual intimacy (different from just sex with a whore)

Cons:

Everything else. Man was not meant to have "relationships" with women. They were meant to be free and plant their seed all over the land.

Anxiety and general concern about the future.

When it's right? Complete.

sex, problems
/thread

Once she knows you only want to fuck her, and no other girls, she gets absolute crazy, so, dont spoil the Magic, make her earn your love everyday, never make her feel she is the only one un your mind, no mather if she is, just, dont let her know.

Great 5% of time
Why am i doing this to myself 95% of the time

Having a Gf sounds like a great idea when you don't have one.

You did a horrible job explaining it, but you're technically right.

It feels great. It's really nice to have a beautiful woman who likes you and wants to please you. You always have someone to do something with. Like if you want to try a new restaurant or just want some company while you run errands, you will always have her happy to go with you. When single, there's stuff you cant just do on a whim without feeling pthetic for being alone. I think sex is cheapest with a girlfriend, both financially and emotionally. For how little effort it feels like, you get a lot in return. My favorite moments with my last girlfriend was when we'd drink tea ober the breakfast table in her apartment. We'd always talk and hold hands on the table. Or walking her dog around the park, and glancing over looking at her beautiful face while we walked and talked. It felt so relaxing and rewarding to spend time with her doing that. Girls will also be needy, which as a man made me feel good to provide for her. I make a lot of money, so I of course paid for everything. It felt good to give her things. And despite what you may read here, girls really don't ask for much at all. They're people too. The stuff I would provide would be like, paying for her groceries or a small gift like a MLP plushie or something for her dog. Girls also love to make you happy. She will make you food, tea, etc, and surprise you sometimes with baked treats. Every girl I had did that. They love to see you happy. She will also tidy your room and keep your place clean if you respect her and give her the freedom to nest. It's really great overall. The biggest struggle is with the anxiety of sexual loyalty, because we live in a feminist society now, I always had a small worry in my mind that she would cheat or something. Though I don't think they ever did, it's normal to feel that nowadays if you're a guy. Just don't marry and you'll be fine. My last note is that girls are incredibly submissive. Just be a good leader, have solid emotions that they can count on, and love them.

This guy probably gets loads of pussy.

depends on how well you can trust and forgive people.

It's time consuming.

which is why he's on Sup Forums

?

Not that user, but I'm married, get sex on the regular, and I'm on Sup Forums. It's the easiest way to pass through the insomnia while laying next to the Mrs.

I don't really. I've had some girlfriends and maybe 3 one night stands. I'm 25

this

im married too

married to the cause

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

I can't remember

We're both attack helicopters.

Sorry for my terrible english

Awesome if she's the right girl

Hopefully, now that known rotorphobe, Barack Obama is out of office

we can finally take back our rightful airspace. silently hovering, protecting.

Not true, lifelong monogamy isn't natural but pairbonding is

You picked the wrong woman

I like you

Fuck user you got me

remarkably accurate and intelligent, what are you doing here normie?

like a fleshlight that just won't shut the fuck up

>They were meant to be free and plant their seed all over the land.
in your case this is literal.

Like being trapped In a room with a fleshlight were the walls bitch at you and expect everything from you and never let you leave or have any friends

That was a terrible joke, so I'm assuming you're a woman.

Jesus fucking christ, just die already.

we have a long hard year ahead of us but the reward is great: freedom.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE

I guess I hit a nerve.

Mines fuckin terrible. I met a girl who wasn't very well off and thought I'd perform a my-fair-lady esque transformation. I was soooooo wrong. Let me explain.

About 2 years ago I met a girl online. Her and her friend lived at an apartment, I went over a few times they seemed fine. She had no car, no job, lived with her friend, no posessions, etc. I own my own house, 2 cars and a project, lots of hobbies. Whatever, I thought, she's just hit a bad streak. Wrong again. I'll move pretty quick through these next few months: take her on multiple trips to another town 3 hours away so we can fight her court case for receiving 1lb of pot through the mail, she never chips gas or food or anything. Move her into my house, she starts taking advantage of me. I find our her mom used to whore her out as a child, she got pregnant 3 years ago and lost it, she has 8th grade education and no license, no motivation to do anything. She's useless as a human, when she does want a job she spends all her money on her phone bill, salvation army cloths for 5 year Olds that she tries to wear, and cat toys. Paying bills never dawns on her. (We agreed when she moved in that everything is split evenly. She wanted a bill to pay so I gave her the gas bill, I found out just last month that she'd never paid the gas bill from last year and I just had to pay $750. Her solution to the gas getting cut off was an electric heater and not telling me about the gas bill. She doesn't know how to say please or thank you.

1/2

Go on

She thinks she's entitled to my car and whatever I own whenever she wants it. She's the most disrespectful person I've ever met. If you disagree with her, she WILL bite you, picture related from yesterday, i told her she could leave and not come back and she didn't like it so she punched me 3x in the side of the head and bit my arm. Pic taken 2 hours after the fact. She sent me to jail on my birthday earlier this year, she got mad, threw a tantrum, slapped me across the face multiple times for plugging her phone in for her (on the wrong side of the bed), flopped screaming on the floor for a few minutes, crawled out the window screaming, and called the police saying I beat her up.

Of course I went to jail until she told them she'd lied (I don't know why I still got the charges and now, a record, have no idea why she didn't go to jail for a false report). She lies to my face all the time, I catch uer, and instead of apologising she just sits there with this stupid blank expression like I didn't just call her out on her shit. Shit like this happens every 2-3 days.

Now she's pregnant (with whose I don't know) and claims it's mine. Tries to hold it over my head like "if you don't do this and this for me you'll never see your baby" and it's gotten to the point where I almost don't care. I don't want this woman raising any kids, least of all mine. I've tried to explain to her that it's not the 80s anymore and with her not having any posessions they'll probably not just let her "take" the baby. She's dumb though. Real dumb. She uses everyone around her, has no friends anymore, my friends HATE her and won't come over anymore, my parents (the nicest people I've ever met) dislike her and they like everyone. I could go on but I hate thinking about it, I need to rest while she's out of the house (she took my new car, of course this is 3 weeks after she totaled the car I'd just put a new moog/koni/fucking awesome suspension on. She didn't care, didn't even say sorry. Wish I could kill her and bury her body but people would find out. I have told her to gtfo in the past and she claims that she has renters rights that say she gets 30 days before eviction. I reminded her that she doesn't pay (and has never paid) rent, and doesn't have any mail here in her name, and she just stares at me and doesn't listen. She doesn't work, steals and spends all my money, then tells me she doesn't like it here because there's nothing to do and I don't have any money. I want to brain her.

She's a fucking dumb, horrible person and I hate her. That's what having a girlfriend is like.

Depends OP, if you have a bad one she'll be something like the ladies mentioned here. I have a good one, and it's like having a very special friend who you love and loves you back, a special friend that's in a mutually dependable relationship where we rely on and look out for each other. Of course there come pleasing sex, but as a whole, we're the kind of pals that care for each other and overlook our shortcomings. It's pretty nice, but you must commit to the right girl, which is hard.

I prefer 2-3 girlfriends.
You cannot have massive shit with such relationships.
Because you always have the other girl, who is fine.
And you can pinpoint to her.
While you monofags have to suck up the argument: "I'm normal every girl would act this way".

Pros:
You usually get more emotional evolved partners.

Cons:
You have to be able to do polyamory and your girls have to be able, too.

Damn....

it has its ups and downs, depends on the kind of person you and her are, it's a learning experience.. it will make you wish you were single again a lot, but when you go single you will want a gf, its just the fucked up nature of human beings.. relationship advice : be a little selfish, put your needs and wants and happiness in the first place, but also look back at the person you are with sometimes..

op asked what having a girlfriend is like, not falling in love with a prostitute.

Its good at times but most of the time it blows

Yeah I know, that's my bad. Just so pissed off.

That's all maybe true on whatever bumfuck east European country you live on, on western countries that attitude doesn't fly, as soon as you start spending money on them you're in the dog house.

That's because you have shit taste in women. Either that or your dating pool is tainted. The smart man goes Dutch, and he doesn't celebrate Valentine's Day.